Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:12 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 202 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14  Next
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:56 am 
Heavyweight

Samsung Galaxy Note III to have 3GB of RAM, slimmer profile?

The Samsung Galaxy Note had 1GB RAM, the Galaxy Note II had 2GB RAM and the Galaxy Note III will have... 3GB RAM. That's what Korean publication Hankyung claims anyway. So far from leaks we've seen that the Note III will pack either a Snapdragon 800 chipset or an Exynos 5 Octa (pretty much the same options as the Galaxy S4 uses, now that the LTE-A version is official).
However, the publication mentions LTE Advanced, which points to the Qualcomm chipset, at least in some regions. As for RAM supplier, Samsung, LG and SK Hynix have been mentioned. Samsung is already manufacturing 4GB LPDDR3 RAM based on a 20nm process, SK Hynix also demoed such RAM chips.
Other Note III specs we've gleaned from leaks include a 5.7" or 6" Super AMOLED screen with 1080p resolution and a 13MP camera. In terms of looks it's set to be a Galaxy S4 lookalike.
Meanwhile, SamMobile reports that the Galaxy Note III will be 8mm thick and weigh 183g. That's a little thinner than the Note II and about the same weight (not impossible, considering the bigger Mega 6.3 is just 15g heavier).

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:57 am 
Heavyweight

ok sana spec kaso same design :?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:47 am 
Heavyweight

I'll get the NOte 8 instead.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:26 am 
Heavyweight

Retz wrote:

phone ba yan retz?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:27 am 
Middleweight

Ok na so far si s4 ko, pero nakakapanghinayang lumabas na si active badtrip. 3 gig ram? Wow! Pero kung ganito nga eh di note 8.0 na nga lang

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:32 am 
Heavyweight

it surprises me that the memory did not doubled from 2 to 4GB...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:01 pm 
Heavyweight

Galaxy Note III to be unveiled on September 4 with 5.7" display

The next generation Galaxy Note phablet from Samsung is one of the most anticipated devices of the year, so understandably rumors about it aren't hard to come by. According to latest report the Galaxy Note III will be announced two days before IFA 2013 kicks off - on September 4.

The report also says Samsung Galaxy Note III is said to sport a 5.7" Super AMOLED display, rather than the 6" unit that was most frequently mentioned so far. The 1080p resolution is still expected to feature a Snapdragon 800 chipset or an Exynos 5 Octa processor along with 3 GB of RAM.
Furthermore, the third generation Galaxy Note phablet is said to come out with a 13 megapixel rear camera and will be slightly thinner than the Galaxy Note II with its profile measuring 8mm.
Unfortunately, there is no official word from Samsung just yet, but the IFA 2013 launch seems inevitable, considering the strong competition in the phablet club.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:14 pm 
Heavyweight

mhaylove wrote:
Retz wrote:

phone ba yan retz?

Note siya. Parang Galaxy Note III din.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:47 pm 
Welterweight

Tignan natin match up ng ZU at S3... hehehe

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:41 pm 
Heavyweight

Note 3 vs Ipad mini 2. :D

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:03 pm 
Heavyweight

Retz wrote:

spec comparison ba yan retz :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:12 pm 
Heavyweight

mhaylove wrote:
Retz wrote:

spec comparison ba yan retz :lol:

pwede. pero wala pa akong specs ng ipad mini 2 :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:00 pm 
Heavyweight

Specs of Samsung Galaxy Note III leak, 5.7-inch display confirmed

26 July, 2013

he upcoming Galaxy Note phablet has been doing the rounds in the rumorland for quite a while now. The specifications of the third generation Galaxy Note have appeared several times and now we have an official confirmation from a Samsung insider, in front of Business Daily.

Samsung Galaxy Note III is confirmed to feature a 5.7-inch display, 3 GB of RAM and Android 4.3 Jelly Bean. Furthermore, the alleged spec sheet of Galaxy Note III reveals that the device will be powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 chipset with the latest 4G LTE-A support.
We will know more about the Galaxy Note III, when Samsung unveils its next generation Galaxy phablet on September 4 in Berlin.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:48 pm 
Cruiserweight

Samsung = Lance Armstrong of Smartphones

http://9to5google.com/2013/07/30/samsung-pulls-an-arod-caught-juicing-its-s4-benchmark-results/

After eating an entire bull, a mountain lion felt so good he started roaring. He kept it up until a hunter came along and shot him. The moral: When you're full of bull, keep your mouth shut!!Will Rogers

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:55 pm 
Welterweight

Maganda labanan..... Xperia ultra Z will be available very soon also....

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 202 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14  Next