Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:57 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 217 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:01 pm 
Middleweight

soyamilk wrote:
JCOOL2329 wrote:
kaplog wrote:
free to play na pala yung DOTA 2 sa Steam.. :D

Alot of people are missing out by not subscribing to Steam.8)

I only go to steam when I feel like playing CS multiplayer,the rest of the best games available out there, I just play it on the console

if you're into FPS games, free to play rin yung planetside 2.. 8)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:54 am 
Heavyweight

JCOOL2329 wrote:
I frequently play CZ .....when I get a chance.....I use to play 1.6 & source.....have you tried CS GO....?

the reviews on CS GO are pretty good. the nice thing about steam is that some are free to play and from time to time, games go on ridiculous sale. there are times that games that cost as much as $60 bucks would sell for $5. so if you are a frequent steam user, you are pretty much informed about the good deals that come everyday. anyway, I haven't played for a very long time now. the last game I played on Steam was Combat Arms. very good game in my opinion. took me awhile to get better on it.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:22 am 
Heavyweight

MIC TYSON wrote:
JCOOL2329 wrote:
I frequently play CZ .....when I get a chance.....I use to play 1.6 & source.....have you tried CS GO....?

the reviews on CS GO are pretty good. the nice thing about steam is that some are free to play and from time to time, games go on ridiculous sale. there are times that games that cost as much as $60 bucks would sell for $5. so if you are a frequent steam user, you are pretty much informed about the good deals that come everyday. anyway, I haven't played for a very long time now. the last game I played on Steam was Combat Arms. very good game in my opinion. took me awhile to get better on it.

Oh I know...Steam is a gamers haven......Imma try GO the next time I log in.... 8)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:35 am 
Heavyweight

JCOOL2329 wrote:
MIC TYSON wrote:
JCOOL2329 wrote:

Oh I know...Steam is a gamers haven......Imma try GO the next time I log in.... 8)

when and if I get some free time, I might invite some of you guys to play. possibly early morning. I'm pretty much booked the entire time. :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:11 am 
Welterweight

Bit cheaper but still...

MIC TYSON wrote:
teddyA wrote:
Nice Bro. But Im here in the land where piracy is very common. And I also want to get the latest games first hand... :toast:

I was gonna say Russia, since piracy is also prevalent there. but China does still gets it's longtime reputation. anyway, I think despite of all the piracy and fakery there, the genuine ones are still cheap, right?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:13 am 
Welterweight

Never had a live account. 2 of my housemates have 360 so we just play on system link.

soyamilk wrote:
teddyA wrote:
yeah I got it from torrent

so you mean, your xbox live account is banned already? and also, Pirated games cannot be updated when the recent games you purchased have some glitches on it. I really can't live without that.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:28 am 
Middleweight

does anybody here play dota 2 on steam? party tayo.. :-)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:41 pm 
Middleweight

nobody here plays dota 2. i get it. :(

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:19 pm 
Heavyweight

kaplog wrote:

antay ka lang brad. I'm still about to buy a system for it. hinihika kasi yung portable netbook ko sa steam.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:21 pm 
Middleweight

MIC TYSON wrote:
kaplog wrote:

antay ka lang brad. I'm still about to buy a system for it. hinihika kasi yung portable netbook ko sa steam.

yay.. sige sige pre. hehehe. two weeks pa lang ako naglalaro nyan. but i think i can hold my own naman na. i usually play the nerubian weaver. :D

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:05 pm 
Heavyweight

GTA V just made history....read more http://www.engadget.com/2013/09/20/gta- ... lp00000058

Damn ! :shock:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:30 pm 
Heavyweight

JCOOL2329 wrote:
GTA V just made history....read more http://www.engadget.com/2013/09/20/gta- ... lp00000058

Im quite baffled why a lot of people like this game. forgive me this, but I don't see the point of killing random civilians, stealing cars in the public, shooting cops, etc and etc. And sad fact is most people I knew who got this game are just a bunch of kids, some below 18 years old.
I guess the age censorship is not that relevant as they claimed it to be.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:30 pm 
Welterweight

lost oddyssey good rpg game xbox 360 :D

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:42 pm 
Heavyweight

the game that Im so excited about is the game called, "watchdogs" with its new style, new concept, superb graphics, and many else.

check out the gameplay trailer that was released 3 months ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPYgXvgS6Ww

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:47 pm 
Heavyweight

soyamilk wrote:
JCOOL2329 wrote:

Im quite baffled why a lot of people like this game. forgive me this, but I don't see the point of killing random civilians, stealing cars in the public, shooting cops, etc and etc. And sad fact is most people I knew who got this game are just a bunch of kids, some below 18 years old.
I guess the age censorship is not that relevant as they claimed it to be.

Well it might not be a surprise to you that kids like to do those violent things in the game itself....it's a big map to roam around with the variety of music you can play on the radio.....so yeah it gives them a virtual world to live on.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 217 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next