Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:53 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:24 am 
Heavyweight

hihihihihih PM na lang pala dapat yan :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:49 am 
Heavyweight

PeluBoy wrote:
so ang ibig mo sabihin brad

....................kung yung 150K na ginamit sa bitcoin mining at pinambili ng mid to high-end PC with several data-mining-capable videocards ay pinasok sa FOREX na yan......

22,500 monthly ang GUARANTEED earnings...........in just 7 months bawi na ang capital, and after that there are only earnings, no more risks since your capital has been returned to you? :shock:

parang yan ang talagang "Competition of Cryptocurrency" ah hihihihihihih :bounce1:

Yes brad...tama ang computation mo...
In less than 10 months bawi na ang investment...
Banks are earning at least 25% per month pero binibigay sa mga depositors ilang percent lang...0.0001%?
That's how it is...banks are earning from the money of the depositors but they will only give back a few pesos..
Itong FOREX, you are investing directly without going thru the bank..
What you earn will be yours...ALL..no cuts, no deductions...

Opps..PM lang brad...

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:03 am 
Heavyweight

:celebrate:

nice profit :bounce1:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:27 am 
Heavyweight

PeluBoy wrote:
:celebrate:

nice profit :bounce1:

Nice talaga brad...
Kahit hindi mo tinatanong, I am earning enough brad on a monthly basis..
More than enough sa average salary of employees...

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:24 am 
Heavyweight

huwaw anlaki ng kita mo doing nothing brad

nakakahinayang naman sa tulad namin na nag invest na ng todo sa cryptocurrency................ :?

hihihihihihi hindi pala ako nag invest sa cryptocurrency erase erase wahahahahaha :bounce1:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:18 pm 
Heavyweight

PM lang brad if you're interested...
This is not a HOAX, I can guarantee that... :D

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:39 pm 
Heavyweight

question lang brad

puwede ba i-invest dyan sa FOREX mo yung...................

.......bitcoin :shock:

:bounce1:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:42 pm 
Heavyweight

Pera lang tinatanggap namin brad...cold cash kasi yan ang gagamitin namin to trade with other currencies...

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:50 pm 
Heavyweight

ha nakakalungkot naman pala para sa mga nakapag-invest na ng malaking pera sa mga crypto crypto na yan tsk :?

:lol:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:37 pm 
Cruiserweight

PeluBoy wrote:
:shock: ngiiii patay
............... :?

That's pretty much a pronouncement from you that Bitcoin is "dead" but are now denying it. No amount of word-twisting and futile attempts at justifying your comment in order to save face would dig you out of the hole you put yourself into.

The operative word is "regurgitated pseudo news". What's new in that thrash regurgitated article that you so adore that hasn't been said already? Again, please take time to read the Bitcoin Obituaries as they would aid you in putting the matter into perspective, i.e. a realization that your beloved article is a very insignificant petty trash in the grand scheme of things. Quit resorting to knee-jerk reaction based on such regurgitated article which was meant to be a click bait. You can do better than that...unless you refuse to and be content on staying within your enclosed tiny world. :biglaugh:

https://99bitcoins.com/bitcoinobituaries/

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:09 pm 
Heavyweight

BTC will have its support in 3.2K USD. that's my prediction... it will last like 6 months or so... no big news so far.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:08 am 
Cruiserweight

It would be naive to think that there is no market manipulation going on most especially considering that the SEC has been delaying approval of the Bitcoin ETF. The SEC, Wall Street financial houses and stock exchanges belong to the same cartel and have been manipulating market activities, believe it or not. The Bitcoin ETF is no different than the rest of them that is already traded in their exchanges. They have every motivation to manipulate Bitcoin exchange rates so they could hoard them at the lowest price possible before they approve the said Bitcoin EFT. What else is new on Wall Street. They've been doing this process for a long time. Wash...rinse...repeat.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:48 am 
Heavyweight

kulukuy wrote:
PeluBoy wrote:
:shock: ngiiii patay
............... :?

That's pretty much a pronouncement from you that Bitcoin is "dead" but are now denying it. No amount of word-twisting and futile attempts at justifying your comment in order to save face would dig you out of the hole you put yourself into.

The operative word is "regurgitated pseudo news". What's new in that thrash regurgitated article that you so adore that hasn't been said already? Again, please take time to read the Bitcoin Obituaries as they would aid you in putting the matter into perspective, i.e. a realization that your beloved article is a very insignificant petty trash in the grand scheme of things. Quit resorting to knee-jerk reaction based on such regurgitated article which was meant to be a click bait. You can do better than that...unless you refuse to and be content on staying within your enclosed tiny world. :biglaugh:

https://99bitcoins.com/bitcoinobituaries/

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

because I posted "ngiiii patay" you jumped to the conclusion that I have stated bitcoin is dead? :lol:

if this is indeed a hole that I dug myself into (assuming without conceding :lol: ), I'm glad it didn't cost me an arm and a leg unlike "some" here who obviously invested far too much that they dug themselves their very own Marianas Trench wahahahahahahaha :lol:

why else would these "some" characters be so eager to dismiss anything posted here that is not favorable to the aforementioned "hole" that they dug themselves in :bounce1:

............."ngiiii patay" = death of bitcoin :lol: and you even had the temerity to insinuate on others something about a reading comprehension "thang" hihihihihihih :biglaugh:

BTW, are you contesting these from the "regurgitated clickbait pseudonews" :bounce1:

hihihihih :lol: wrote:
Bitcoin fell to as low as $3,519.94 on the Bitstamp platform, after earlier falling to a 14-month trough of $3,462,57, and was last down 12.6 percent. It has lost 74 percent of its value so far this year, after hitting nearly $20,000 in December last year.

hihihihih :lol: wrote:
Cryptocurrency market capitalization plummeted to $122.3 billion on Monday, down 85 percent from its peak of nearly $800 billion hit in early January this year.

hihihihihih are these fake news :lol:

.............................wait, am I smelling the stench of.......................... :biglaugh:

wahahahahahaha :celebrate:

look at you, getting triggered at the slightest hints of competition or *gasp* downfall of bitcoin.....did you invest too much in it emotionally? financially? or,...both? :shock: ................

wahahaha kawawa :bounce1:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:50 am 
Heavyweight

JABEZJ wrote:
Pera lang tinatanggap namin brad...cold cash kasi yan ang gagamitin namin to trade with other currencies...

wahahahahahahahaha kasalanan daw yan ng US SEC brad Jabz :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:25 am 
Heavyweight

PeluBoy wrote:
JABEZJ wrote:

wahahahahahahahaha kasalanan daw yan ng US SEC brad Jabz :lol:

Worldwide, cold cash pa rin kasi ang acceptable terms of payment for goods, services and merchandise...
No offense to Bitcoin but this is still not known worldwide...
Pero pag sinabing pera, alam lahat ng mga tao...

BTW, I was asked by somebody to invest in Bitcoin sometime in 2012..
One coin is still around 5k~10k that time..
I did not bite the bullet and I regretted when the coin peaked at around a million..

No use crying over spilt milk now...
Hanap na lang ng ibang investment opportunities...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next