Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:14 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 140 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 12:41 pm 
Heavyweight

i agree guys

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 12:54 pm 
Bantamweight

man, alright people, thats enough, everyone has the predictions and is rooting for their favorite fighters, but honestly, the shyt thats happening here on this is pathetic, everyone should just hug their nuts and RELAX, goddamnnit!, LETS talk real boxing here, where people can express their opinions in a respectable way without any sort of conflict. this is ridiculous.... i respect all boxers as people and warriors, you all should do the same, mexico phillippines usa, everyone jussss chiiiiiiiiiiLLLL!!!!

pac tko larios by 10

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 1:50 pm 
Welterweight

muchalucha wrote:
viciouscycle wrote:
AS FOR ME I'D BE WATCHING FOR THESE MAMMALS ABOUT
WHAT THEY HAVE TO SAY AFTER MANNY KNOCKED OUT LARIOS
THIS COMING JULY 2

methadoon
muchalucha
golpe_de_gracia

Guys, help me up as to who else do we have to watch out.

yeah you keep tab on our names and ill put you on the same line as p4p1 both of you will give us one huge explanation on why manny will lose.

I Think you're only the believers here bro. why don't you ask Erick Morales his prediction to this fight hope you heard his interview

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 2:04 pm 
Middleweight

methadoon wrote:
simon_luther wrote:
as long as he wears cleto reyes gloves he can KO larios or anybody else for that matter because he doesnt have power using other gloves. i just hope larios will use winning gloves just like morales did and he wont KO pacquiao first.

nyahahha,,filipinos are dreamers...in less than 3 rounds,,pacquiao will kiss the canvass snooring....and larios will raise his hands victorious....the pacman is no match with the agility and endurance of teh chololoboi.....nyahahhhaha....you dreamers...wake up!!!!!

nyahahaha....nyahahahaha....whatever

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 4:32 pm 
Welterweight

BCngDC wrote:
golpe_de_gracia wrote:
Keep laughin' FATSO, keep laughin'. 'cause it'll be my turn to laugh on July 2nd. BAM!

After July 2 you'll just disappear from this site like all you sissies did after Morales lost. I'll be laughing now and I'll be laughing then. :biglaugh: It's the end of the line for all your bums, Morales, Larios, Barrera, Marquez, all bums. It ain't BAM, it fits you more to say BUM. :biglaugh:

Hehehe! kuya BCngDC, pwede ka na palang manghuhula. :lol: never seen or heard of golpe_de_gracia after Larios fight. :lol:

Sorry for bringing this topic to life..it just that it's funny how these clowns talk then suddenly they'll just dissappear! :D haayz good times. :lol:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 140 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10