Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum
http://forum.philboxing.com/

Pacquiao will KO Larios (FACT)
http://forum.philboxing.com/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=41868
Page 4 of 10

Author:  MJmismo [ Thu May 18, 2006 3:45 am ]
Post subject: 

all Larios believer makes sense.....
























Sense of humor! :lol:

Author:  pound4pound1 [ Thu May 18, 2006 4:06 am ]
Post subject: 

fellas,

please leave golpe de gag0 and muchacaca alone...they fell off many bandwagons as magbanua said...and please be extra sensitive with golpe de gag0, he might have hit his head as he cant seem to post without adding a sound effect at the end...poor kid...BAM!

Author:  mazterj [ Thu May 18, 2006 4:09 am ]
Post subject: 

pound4pound1 wrote:
fellas,

please leave golpe de gag0 and muchacaca alone...they fell off many bandwagons as magbanua said...and please be extra sensitive with golpe de gag0, he might have hit his head as he cant seem to post without adding a sound effect at the end...poor kid...BAM!


I really missed them clowns. :D I think TheGreatMorales and golpe_de_gracias are the same person..he just need to hide is identity to avoid humiliation. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Author:  pound4pound1 [ Thu May 18, 2006 4:12 am ]
Post subject: 

mazterj wrote:
pound4pound1 wrote:
fellas,

please leave golpe de gag0 and muchacaca alone...they fell off many bandwagons as magbanua said...and please be extra sensitive with golpe de gag0, he might have hit his head as he cant seem to post without adding a sound effect at the end...poor kid...BAM!


I really missed them clowns. :D I think TheGreatMorales and golpe_de_gracias are the same person..he just need to hide is identity to avoid humiliation. :lol: :lol: :lol:




naw bro...my buddy thegreatmorales AKA penasco is a different guy...believe it or not, the old man knows his boxing...its the hate that clouds his judgement...these two dildos are just plain retarded

Author:  MJmismo [ Thu May 18, 2006 4:12 am ]
Post subject: 

pound4pound1 wrote:
fellas,

please leave golpe de gag0 and muchacaca alone...they fell off many bandwagons as magbanua said...and please be extra sensitive with golpe de gag0, he might have hit his head as he cant seem to post without adding a sound effect at the end...poor kid...BAM!


ok i won't pick on Golge just because he's Emeril Lagasse's little biatch, Bam!

Author:  BCngSPC [ Thu May 18, 2006 4:15 am ]
Post subject: 

mazterj wrote:
I really missed them clowns. :D I think TheGreatMorales and golpe_de_gracias are the same person..he just need to hide is identity to avoid humiliation. :lol: :lol: :lol:


This is thegreatmorales and Buddy Rich. They're back. I knew it the moment I saw them working in tandem. Still dumb as ever. I just don't know which one has pendetitis (been pendejo-ed). :biglaugh:

Author:  mazterj [ Thu May 18, 2006 4:17 am ]
Post subject: 

BCngDC wrote:
mazterj wrote:
I really missed them clowns. :D I think TheGreatMorales and golpe_de_gracias are the same person..he just need to hide is identity to avoid humiliation. :lol: :lol: :lol:


This is thegreatmorales and Buddy Rich. They're back. I knew it the moment I saw them working in tandem. Still dumb as ever. I just don't know which one has pendetitis (been pendejo-ed). :biglaugh:


Ahahaha!!! :lol: good one kuya BCngDC..damn i missed these guys. :D

Author:  mazterj [ Thu May 18, 2006 4:18 am ]
Post subject: 

pound4pound1 wrote:
mazterj wrote:
pound4pound1 wrote:
fellas,

please leave golpe de gag0 and muchacaca alone...they fell off many bandwagons as magbanua said...and please be extra sensitive with golpe de gag0, he might have hit his head as he cant seem to post without adding a sound effect at the end...poor kid...BAM!


I really missed them clowns. :D I think TheGreatMorales and golpe_de_gracias are the same person..he just need to hide is identity to avoid humiliation. :lol: :lol: :lol:




naw bro...my buddy thegreatmorales AKA penasco is a different guy...believe it or not, the old man knows his boxing...its the hate that clouds his judgement...these two dildos are just plain retarded


Couldnt agree more bossing. :D

Author:  BADONG I. PACCUE [ Thu May 18, 2006 4:30 am ]
Post subject: 

observer wrote:
Popcorn, anyone? :biglaugh:



Image



Can I have some popcorn and a medium pepsi Mr. O. :lol:




:wink:

Author:  Bonovox [ Thu May 18, 2006 4:41 am ]
Post subject: 

Dude,
Larios is gonna run like Speedy Gonzales....the glue you have must be good....

Author:  BrooklynBomber [ Thu May 18, 2006 5:02 am ]
Post subject: 

Man, once I started reading this thread from the first couple pages, it was nothing but trash talk by manny p. haters.. well, they better watch out cause larios will not beat pacquiao. Mark my words on that.

Author:  allanph [ Thu May 18, 2006 5:15 am ]
Post subject: 

golpe_de_gracia wrote:
what? manny can wear whatever $h!t on his hands and he still can't KO larios.



I will keep this in mind. Let's see who's the man to face the truth after the fight ...

I hope you'll show some balls after the fight.

:smoke:

Author:  THE MEXICAN [ Thu May 18, 2006 5:40 am ]
Post subject: 

pound4pound1 wrote:
mazterj wrote:
pound4pound1 wrote:
fellas,

please leave golpe de gag0 and muchacaca alone...they fell off many bandwagons as magbanua said...and please be extra sensitive with golpe de gag0, he might have hit his head as he cant seem to post without adding a sound effect at the end...poor kid...BAM!


I really missed them clowns. :D I think TheGreatMorales and golpe_de_gracias are the same person..he just need to hide is identity to avoid humiliation. :lol: :lol: :lol:




naw bro...my buddy thegreatmorales AKA penasco is a different guy...believe it or not, the old man knows his boxing...its the hate that clouds his judgement...these two dildos are just plain retarded



yup, neither guy is penasco... :drinking:

Author:  hahaha [ Thu May 18, 2006 6:10 am ]
Post subject: 

Larios got tag alot by Wayne Mccollough.. Just wonder if that is Pacquiao in the ring with Larios....

KO in 5

Author:  observer [ Thu May 18, 2006 6:17 am ]
Post subject: 

BADONG I. PACCUE wrote:
observer wrote:
Popcorn, anyone? :biglaugh:



Image



Can I have some popcorn and a medium pepsi Mr. O. :lol:




:wink:



Are you sure you just want a medium Pepsi to quench your thirst bro? Image



Image

Page 4 of 10 All times are UTC + 8 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/