Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:21 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 140 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 9:09 am 
Heavyweight

muchalucha wrote:
the question is can manny catch larios... larios is way too fast for manny. after 12 rounds manny will have his eyes swolen just like vargas did.

it doesnt matter what glove he uses, he will just miss anyway. :lol:

If Larios cannot even surpassed Manny's punching bag during sparring (Vasquez), and even got TKOed at the 3rd round, i dunno how he can handle MP..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 9:12 am 
Welterweight

they are pretty hard... they legalize them because reyes gloves dont really pretect your knuckles like other gloves... more people break there hand with reyes gloves, because of less padding... all i know is pacman is the best finisher in the game and i gaurentee you that he will win... i will change my mind, he will one punch knock out larios, he'll get up, and pacquiao will just keep firing and firing untill they wave larios off... you know there FIGHTING IN THE PHILIPPINES!!!! hahaaha thats like and autmatic win... 8) :twisted: 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 9:18 am 
Cruiserweight

muchalucha wrote:
the question is can manny catch larios... larios is way too fast for manny. after 12 rounds manny will have his eyes swolen just like vargas did.

it doesnt matter what glove he uses, he will just miss anyway. :lol:

Yah right. and how did Vasquez KO Larios ? perhaps Vasquez used MR.Gadget's spring glooves.
:banghead:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 9:34 am 
Middleweight

i find comfort to see news that pacman's training hard.

cmon MP knock this dude out.

live up to the "Mexican Killer" title

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 11:39 am 
Bantamweight

golpe_de_gracia wrote:
simon_luther wrote:
golpe_de_gracia wrote:
what? manny can wear whatever $h!t on his hands and he still can't KO larios.

can you tell me what will be the winning lotto numbers tonight? if you cant then just shut the f uck up ok?

Stay off the weed men... It'll lower ur IQ just what u are right now. Mucha, i think ur right... he's 12 and still uncircumcised. BAM!

why do you always put up a training dummy to our fighter....dnt u have a real fighter my friend?? tsktsk..give our Pacman a real fighter not jst dummies

pacman always fights training dummies thats why all of them are KO'ed

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 11:57 am 
Light Heavyweight

[quote="mazterj"]Well, well, well!!! if it isnt the band of Morons are back in these website. :lol: So you guys finally recovered from the heartaches of your two icons demolished by this so called "one hit wonder" huh? :D funny coz it took you so long..If my memory serves me right I think it was 3 years ago since Barrera was Scrapped to pieces! and this MuchaChup oh i mean muchalucha here finally came back from the dead..and exactly 4 months ago the Great Morales was KTFO!! let me say that again! KTFO! and golpe_desgrasya or golpe_de_gracia rather, also finally recovered from the pain..tsk3..you guys never learn anything. :lol: oh dont get me wrong..Larios is good..but it only takes one shot to crack this Chololo..and just a suggestion.. THE MEXICAN, TheGreatMorales, Buddyrich, heroe_del_silencio, aztec_warrior, and Unforgiven all learned their lessons..why cant you? :lol: :lol: :lol: but you know we always welcome clowns here in Pacland. :D

OH.............How come di na sila nagrereply???
Larios down at Rd.6 :lol: FOR SURE!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 12:00 pm 
Heavyweight

simon_luther wrote:
hell he can even knock out any heavyweight right now if he use brass knuckles

hear ye hear ye! Welcome to the PNH club bro.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 12:56 am 
Bantamweight

pound4pound1 wrote:
fellas,

please leave golpe de gag0 and muchacaca alone...they fell off many bandwagons as magbanua said...and please be extra sensitive with golpe de gag0, he might have hit his head as he cant seem to post without adding a sound effect at the end...poor kid...BAM!

Wassup, PERVERT? I wuz gone for a sec and you're already saying this non sense to me? Why dont you just accept the fact that Manny is beatable againts Larios? And i'll be laughing my a$$ out to see you jokers face after he gets KO'ed. PERVERT! BAM!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 1:08 am 
Bantamweight

BCngDC wrote:
mazterj wrote:
I really missed them clowns. :D I think TheGreatMorales and golpe_de_gracias are the same person..he just need to hide is identity to avoid humiliation. :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is thegreatmorales and Buddy Rich. They're back. I knew it the moment I saw them working in tandem. Still dumb as ever. I just don't know which one has pendetitis (been pendejo-ed). :biglaugh:

BCngDC, c'mon man... callin' me pendejo... why, you've been pendejoed by ur gay lover? By the way... you're still lookin' as heavyweight as before. Too much chicken i guess? BAM!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 1:14 am 
Bantamweight

Quote:

me personaly, i have things to do.. unlike some people out there who spends their entier day posting in forums such as this. :lol:

(ur avatar looks great though :P )

now for larios getting hit... very unlikely, he will just move away, throw a couple of jabs and we will get our point for the 12 round deci victory. and that is how the fight will go... then you people cry your way to your respective houses.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 1:42 am 
Heavyweight

muchalucha wrote:
Quote:

me personaly, i have things to do.. unlike some people out there who spends their entier day posting in forums such as this. :lol:

now for larios getting hit... very unlikely, he will just move away, throw a couple of jabs and we will get our point for the 12 round deci victory. and that is how the fight will go... then you people cry your way to your respective houses.

so you're a PINOY....exposed homie

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 1:43 am 
Heavyweight

golpe_de_gracia wrote:
pound4pound1 wrote:
fellas,

please leave golpe de gag0 and muchacaca alone...they fell off many bandwagons as magbanua said...and please be extra sensitive with golpe de gag0, he might have hit his head as he cant seem to post without adding a sound effect at the end...poor kid...BAM!

Wassup, PERVERT? I wuz gone for a sec and you're already saying this non sense to me? Why dont you just accept the fact that Manny is beatable againts Larios? And i'll be laughing my a$$ out to see you jokers face after he gets KO'ed. PERVERT! BAM!

"laughing your a$$ OUT" ?!?!?!? now THAT is some gay perverted sh!t

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 1:44 am 
Welterweight

golpe_de_gracia wrote:
BCngDC wrote:
mazterj wrote:
I really missed them clowns. :D I think TheGreatMorales and golpe_de_gracias are the same person..he just need to hide is identity to avoid humiliation. :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is thegreatmorales and Buddy Rich. They're back. I knew it the moment I saw them working in tandem. Still dumb as ever. I just don't know which one has pendetitis (been pendejo-ed). :biglaugh:

BCngDC, c'mon man... callin' me pendejo... why, you've been pendejoed by ur gay lover? By the way... you're still lookin' as heavyweight as before. Too much chicken i guess? BAM!

And suddenly your back? :lol: it took you a couple of days to think of an reply? still learning english amigo? :lol: but anyways..look man..you look like an intelligent man..well at least you still sound like. :lol: ..just face the fact ok? Manny Pacquiao KTFO all of your guys..including that guy from your avatar..thats right..that guy was KTFO..and guess what? :D before the 2nd fight Morales said "If you lose, Lose like a MAN" well im pretty sure he didnt act like a man when he lost. :D and so did some of his fans :roll: so no need for personal insults, I admire your fighters..but since we are talking about facts here..The FACT is..Larios cant ran away from Pacquiao..just one punch and KABOOM..Chololo will scream Chaklolo! from the crowd..and that's it. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 1:48 am 
Welterweight

muchalucha wrote:
Quote:

Well obviously you and golpe_de_gracias are d same person..replying at the same time..posting at the same time..you cant fool us. :D..tsk3 such lonely man indeed. :lol: Viva Pilipinas! :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 1:52 am 
Welterweight

pound4pound1 wrote:
golpe_de_gracia wrote:
pound4pound1 wrote:
fellas,

You dont even know what pervert means. :lol: Bam! :twisted:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 140 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next