Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:47 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 8:12 pm 
Cruiserweight

rbm115 wrote:
torpedo18 wrote:
mga loko-loko pla kyong lahat eh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ntural lang n sbhin ni pacman un eh!!!!!!!!!! eh talaga namang binigbog nya c larios ah!!! mga tanga b kyo???!!!!!!!!! hindi b kyo nanood????!!! s tingin nyo b n kung binigyan nya ng rematch c larios, ibig sbihin n nirerespeto nya ito?? mga tangang ugok pla kyo eh!!!!!!!!!

At isa p mga tarantado... kung wala kyong msasabing maganda tungkol kay pacman, wag n kyong mag-pose d2 s pacland!!!!!! BAWAL ANG NANINIRA KY PACMAN D2 S PACLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!! MGA BOBO!!!!!!!!!! :evil:

lol, too much hostility.

oo na magaling ka na :P

:peace:

haha......LOLS.........
yeah too much hostility...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 9:36 pm 
Bantamweight

Makes me wonder, what will happen to this forum when PAC retires.
Why do butthuggers think PACMAN = BOXING????
Champions come and go, it is the sport that we should trully love.

team_lois wrote:
rbm115 wrote:
torpedo18 wrote:
mga loko-loko pla kyong lahat eh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ntural lang n sbhin ni pacman un eh!!!!!!!!!! eh talaga namang binigbog nya c larios ah!!! mga tanga b kyo???!!!!!!!!! hindi b kyo nanood????!!! s tingin nyo b n kung binigyan nya ng rematch c larios, ibig sbihin n nirerespeto nya ito?? mga tangang ugok pla kyo eh!!!!!!!!!

At isa p mga tarantado... kung wala kyong msasabing maganda tungkol kay pacman, wag n kyong mag-pose d2 s pacland!!!!!! BAWAL ANG NANINIRA KY PACMAN D2 S PACLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!! MGA BOBO!!!!!!!!!! :evil:

lol, too much hostility.

oo na magaling ka na :P

:peace:

haha......LOLS.........
yeah too much hostility...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 11:31 pm 
Strawweight

ang aaarte nyo. buttom line is PANALO. capital P.A.N.A.L.O. intyendes?? kaya hindi umuunlad ang mga pilipino eh. pu tang inomin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 2:01 am 
Light Heavyweight

BRUCELEE1206 wrote:
BOTH FIGHTERS ARE SAYING THEY ARE NOT HURT BY EACH OTHERS PUNCH.

I HEARD AND SAW THAT INTERVIEW IN THE ANC IN THE POST FIGHT INTERVIEW OF THE TWO.

LARIOS SAID THAT HE WAS NOT HURT BY THE PUNCH OF PACMAN EVENTHOUGH HE GOT BRUISES AND SWOLLEN FACE. HE JUST SAID THAT THE KDs ARE SLIPS AND HE WAS JUST OUT OF BALANCE.

PACMAN SAID THAT HE WAS NOT HURT IN THE GAME. HE WAS NOT THAT HURT EVENTHOUGH HE WAS ALMOST KDed IN THE 3RD ROUND. I HEARD AND SAW THIS INTERVIEW OF DIANNE C. AFTER THE FIGHT. ALTHOUGH HE DO NOT HAVE MUCH BRUISE IN THE FACE JUST UNDER THE LEFT EYE, HE CANNOT SAY THAT HE WAS NOT HURT BY ANY PUNCH OF LARIOS.

BOTH FIGHTERS SHOULD ADMIT THAT THEY WHERE HURT IN THE FIGHT.

AND ONE MORE THING...

LARIOS IS HOPING FOR PACMAN TO GIVE HIM A REMATCH, FINKEL AND PACMAN SAID THAT AFTER THE FIGHT IS THERE A NEED FOR A REMATCH. POSSIBLE THAT FINKEL ALREADY INSTRUCTED MP TO SAY THAT INFRONT OF TH CAM, ACTUALLY IN MY OPINION, OSCAR LARIOS DID BETTER THAN ERIC MORALES BECAUSE HE TRIED TO CATCH THE SUPER PUNCH OF PACMAN, USING THE FACE AND HE DID NOT QUIT EVENTHOUGH HE WENT DOWN 2WICE. ANOTHER OPINION IS THAT IF OSCAR LARIOS FIGHT MORALES, THERE IS ALSO A CHANCE THAT HE CAN BEAT EM.

THISI S JUST MY OPINION, ANY COMMENTS AND SUGGESTIONS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POST IT.

Shove it. Even Morales who is knocked out is not hurt either. No big deal.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 2:46 am 
Lightweight

sabog kulog wrote:
djfli wrote:
Well, for me it looked like PAC was being just a lil cocky. When Larios asked if theres going to be a rematch, PAC replied and said, "Why, you want that to happen to you again?"

We need to understand Pacman when he said "Why, you want that to happen to you again?"....it simply means that Chololo is not his priority for the next fight.."Tapos na! ba't ka pa uulit? Tune up fight lang yon ok? I'm waiting for the 3rd fight with EM kaya chololo wag na nating ulitin yon!chololo puede ba?":roll:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 2:55 am 
Strawweight

BRUCELEE1206 wrote:

I HEARD AND SAW THAT INTERVIEW IN THE ANC IN THE POST FIGHT INTERVIEW OF THE TWO.

LARIOS SAID THAT HE WAS NOT HURT BY THE PUNCH OF PACMAN EVENTHOUGH HE GOT BRUISES AND SWOLLEN FACE. HE JUST SAID THAT THE KDs ARE SLIPS AND HE WAS JUST OUT OF BALANCE.

PACMAN SAID THAT HE WAS NOT HURT IN THE GAME. HE WAS NOT THAT HURT EVENTHOUGH HE WAS ALMOST KDed IN THE 3RD ROUND. I HEARD AND SAW THIS INTERVIEW OF DIANNE C. AFTER THE FIGHT. ALTHOUGH HE DO NOT HAVE MUCH BRUISE IN THE FACE JUST UNDER THE LEFT EYE, HE CANNOT SAY THAT HE WAS NOT HURT BY ANY PUNCH OF LARIOS.

AND ONE MORE THING...

LARIOS IS HOPING FOR PACMAN TO GIVE HIM A REMATCH, FINKEL AND PACMAN SAID THAT AFTER THE FIGHT IS THERE A NEED FOR A REMATCH. POSSIBLE THAT FINKEL ALREADY INSTRUCTED MP TO SAY THAT INFRONT OF TH CAM, ACTUALLY IN MY OPINION, OSCAR LARIOS DID BETTER THAN ERIC MORALES BECAUSE HE TRIED TO CATCH THE SUPER PUNCH OF PACMAN, USING THE FACE AND HE DID NOT QUIT EVENTHOUGH HE WENT DOWN 2WICE. ANOTHER OPINION IS THAT IF OSCAR LARIOS FIGHT MORALES, THERE IS ALSO A CHANCE THAT HE CAN BEAT EM.

THISI S JUST MY OPINION, ANY COMMENTS AND SUGGESTIONS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POST IT.

hey buddy, we don't know what's in their mind. Larios might be right, he was not hurt by pacquiao but knocked down / off bal as he said. Pacman might be right either because we know his capability, he's just trying to size up the strength of larios to determine what kind of approach he will apply n the proceeding rounds.

as to the rematch, i believe it's a waste of time to have a rematch w/ larios because itll not generate much $. We are talking about money not consideration here. they said, 'you better face the rat with bunch of rice than rabbit with just one carrot.

just a thought... peace out. :)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 2:57 am 
Cruiserweight

boxingfan wrote:
BRUCELEE1206 wrote:

AND ONE MORE THING...

Shove it. Even Morales who is knocked out is not hurt either. No big deal.

Agree!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 3:09 am 
Heavyweight

BRUCELEE1206 wrote:

AND ONE MORE THING...

really...? :snoring:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 4:48 am 
Welterweight

Well i only heard and started liking Manny Pacquiao when he knocked out Erik Morales and from there on I'm a fan. If he was the down to earth, very humble guy before and now being a little big head, I think he is just human. There is no one really perfect, not in any industry! But the thing that we like about our hero or our icon is that we can relate to them.
They may make, say, or do something wrong and thats just like any of us, but we do grow from that and learn. Manny Pacquaio is still growing, he's only 27 yrs. old. There even people who is way older and still havent learned. Lets just pray for his succes and pray that his success will not go to his head but to his warmth heart always

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:25 am 
Middleweight

BRUCELEE1206 wrote:

AND ONE MORE THING...

Is this want u wan to hear from Manny, "During the 3rd round, Larios hurt me, hurt me bad, i though i was gonna be KO. If that was Morales, i would have been KO". Manny is cocky because he don't want to show any future oppoenents that he can't be hurt. If u state that u got hurt, then ur showing weakness and ur opponent will take advantage of that.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 5:10 pm 
Flyweight

loui_ludwig wrote:
BRUCELEE1206 wrote:

AND ONE MORE THING...

Is this want u wan to hear from Manny, "During the 3rd round, Larios hurt me, hurt me bad, i though i was gonna be KO. If that was Morales, i would have been KO". Manny is cocky because he don't want to show any future oppoenents that he can't be hurt. If u state that u got hurt, then ur showing weakness and ur opponent will take advantage of that.

yep exactly

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6