Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sun Dec 16, 2018 1:20 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 6:46 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2004 8:33 pm
Posts: 11543
Location: Patio Kusina corner Labahan St.,Bahay ni Ka Lando.
DiMaSaLaNg wrote:
rbm115 wrote:
DiMaSaLaNg wrote:
karamihan ng opinyon dito ay isang malaking tae! :smoke:
give pac a break, bottomline is he won, he's the champion he deserves all the bragging he could get!

and also he's just human, better be his true self than act humble when he really wants to shout to the whole world that he's the greatest like ali!


so what makes your opinion special,

crap noob poster.


nothin special like you are...

special child! lol!

newbie raw amp!....so your an expert now coz of the number of your post. poser ***! haha!


I think RMB react to the first/initial sentence of ur post. If u only avoided that ...there will no sh.@!T problem. People differs on what/how they view the fight and interview..Why not just skip reading if u think it's not worth ur time? But the way I see it.......... ur interested too on how other think/opined because u replied! :smoke:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:00 pm 
Offline
Lightweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2005 11:37 am
Posts: 111
Location: marikina represent!
rolando natagacavite wrote:
DiMaSaLaNg wrote:
rbm115 wrote:
DiMaSaLaNg wrote:
karamihan ng opinyon dito ay isang malaking tae! :smoke:
give pac a break, bottomline is he won, he's the champion he deserves all the bragging he could get!

and also he's just human, better be his true self than act humble when he really wants to shout to the whole world that he's the greatest like ali!


so what makes your opinion special,

crap noob poster.


nothin special like you are...

special child! lol!

newbie raw amp!....so your an expert now coz of the number of your post. poser ***! haha!


I think RMB react to the first/initial sentence of ur post. If u only avoided that ...there will no sh.@!T problem. People differs on what/how they view the fight and interview..Why not just skip reading if u think it's not worth ur time? But the way I see it.......... ur interested too on how other think/opined because u replied! :smoke:


yea yeah got your point man,. its just that some people expect everything from pac and thats bullshit for me. and thats my opinion. but i didnt quoted anyone,. did i?

if RMB thinks that im a noob poser because of the number of my post then he's a special child for me. shitty as can be.

buy yea. next time ill just avoid that. :angel:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:09 pm 
Offline
Featherweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 03, 2006 1:40 pm
Posts: 78
Location: Besao
chuckisquik wrote:
have u boxd? punches dont have to hurt, what hurts more is when that cut of larios is swelling that is what hurts. They looked like they got hurt a lil bit but when u have 2 much adrenaline pumping sometimes a punch doesnt feel like anything. But what would hurt manny is if he lost infront of all his countryman that would hurt but good thing he didnt. :D


EH EH EH :twisted: YEAH... I AGREE ..... ALSO WHAT HURT MOST IS THE PRIDE THAT'S LOST.
IT'S NOT A STREET FIGHT, IT IS THEIR CAREER. IT'S JUST LIKE ADVERTISING THEMSELVES. FOR LARIOS, THATS THE BEST THING TO SAY ... HE HE ..... HE NEEDS ANOTHER FIGHT WITH A TOP RANKED BOXER........
AS FOR PACMAN, WE ALL KNOW THE HE WINS AND WE ALL KNOW THAT HE CAN DO BETTER THAN THAT ... HE SHOULD HAVE STEPPED OUT A LITTLE BIT FROM HIS SHOES AND SAID, "YEAH, I GOT A LITTLE CARELESS, HE GOT ME THERE". IT MIGHT BE THAT HE CANNOT EXPRESS HIMSELF TO MUCH IN THAT MANNER, OR HE ASSUMED THAT THE QUESTION WAS DIRECTED TO THE PHYSICAL PAIN HE MUST HAVE FELT WHEN HE WAS HIT. JUST LIKE CHUCKISQUICK SAID, when u have 2 much adrenaline pumping sometimes a punch doesnt feel like anything.

EH EH EH :twisted:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:09 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2004 8:33 pm
Posts: 11543
Location: Patio Kusina corner Labahan St.,Bahay ni Ka Lando.
DiMaSaLaNg wrote:
rolando natagacavite wrote:
DiMaSaLaNg wrote:
rbm115 wrote:
DiMaSaLaNg wrote:
karamihan ng opinyon dito ay isang malaking tae! :smoke:
give pac a break, bottomline is he won, he's the champion he deserves all the bragging he could get!

and also he's just human, better be his true self than act humble when he really wants to shout to the whole world that he's the greatest like ali!


so what makes your opinion special,

crap noob poster.


nothin special like you are...

special child! lol!

newbie raw amp!....so your an expert now coz of the number of your post. poser ***! haha!


I think RMB react to the first/initial sentence of ur post. If u only avoided that ...there will no sh.@!T problem. People differs on what/how they view the fight and interview..Why not just skip reading if u think it's not worth ur time? But the way I see it.......... ur interested too on how other think/opined because u replied! :smoke:


yea yeah got your point man,. its just that some people expect everything from pac and thats bullshit for me. and thats my opinion. but i didnt quoted anyone,. did i?

if RMB thinks that im a noob poser because of the number of my post then he's a special child for me. shitty as can be.

buy yea. next time ill just avoid that. :angel:


No problem for me Bro. DMSLNng! I enjoy reading all post/opinion but of course ,hindi lahat magandang basahin. Newbie or not,veteran or not parehas para sa akin! :peace:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:13 pm 
Offline
Featherweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 03, 2006 1:40 pm
Posts: 78
Location: Besao
kaldes wrote:
chuckisquik wrote:
have u boxd? punches dont have to hurt, what hurts more is when that cut of larios is swelling that is what hurts. They looked like they got hurt a lil bit but when u have 2 much adrenaline pumping sometimes a punch doesnt feel like anything. But what would hurt manny is if he lost infront of all his countryman that would hurt but good thing he didnt. :D


EH EH EH :twisted: YEAH... I AGREE ..... ALSO WHAT HURT MOST IS THE PRIDE THAT'S LOST.
IT'S NOT A STREET FIGHT, IT IS THEIR CAREER. IT'S JUST LIKE ADVERTISING THEMSELVES. FOR LARIOS, THATS THE BEST THING TO SAY ... HE HE ..... HE NEEDS ANOTHER FIGHT WITH A TOP RANKED BOXER........
AS FOR PACMAN, WE ALL KNOW THE HE WINS AND WE ALL KNOW THAT HE CAN DO BETTER THAN THAT ... HE SHOULD HAVE STEPPED OUT A LITTLE BIT FROM HIS SHOES AND SAID, "YEAH, I GOT A LITTLE CARELESS, HE GOT ME THERE". IT MIGHT BE THAT HE CANNOT EXPRESS HIMSELF TO MUCH IN THAT MANNER, OR HE ASSUMED THAT THE QUESTION WAS DIRECTED TO THE PHYSICAL PAIN HE MUST HAVE FELT WHEN HE WAS HIT. JUST LIKE CHUCKISQUICK SAID, when u have 2 much adrenaline pumping sometimes a punch doesnt feel like anything.

EH EH EH :twisted:

:combo:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:20 pm 
Offline
Lightweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2005 11:37 am
Posts: 111
Location: marikina represent!
rolando natagacavite wrote:
DiMaSaLaNg wrote:
rolando natagacavite wrote:
DiMaSaLaNg wrote:
rbm115 wrote:
DiMaSaLaNg wrote:
karamihan ng opinyon dito ay isang malaking tae! :smoke:
give pac a break, bottomline is he won, he's the champion he deserves all the bragging he could get!

and also he's just human, better be his true self than act humble when he really wants to shout to the whole world that he's the greatest like ali!


so what makes your opinion special,

crap noob poster.


nothin special like you are...

special child! lol!

newbie raw amp!....so your an expert now coz of the number of your post. poser ***! haha!


I think RMB react to the first/initial sentence of ur post. If u only avoided that ...there will no sh.@!T problem. People differs on what/how they view the fight and interview..Why not just skip reading if u think it's not worth ur time? But the way I see it.......... ur interested too on how other think/opined because u replied! :smoke:


yea yeah got your point man,. its just that some people expect everything from pac and thats bullshit for me. and thats my opinion. but i didnt quoted anyone,. did i?

if RMB thinks that im a noob poser because of the number of my post then he's a special child for me. shitty as can be.

buy yea. next time ill just avoid that. :angel:


No problem for me Bro. DMSLNng! I enjoy reading all post/opinion but of course ,hindi lahat magandang basahin. Newbie or not,veteran or not parehas para sa akin! :peace:


:beer: inuman na to! woooop!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:33 pm 
Offline
Flyweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2006 5:44 pm
Posts: 14
Location: Quezon City
uy biglang naging Happy Place ha.... hehehe


Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:44 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2004 8:33 pm
Posts: 11543
Location: Patio Kusina corner Labahan St.,Bahay ni Ka Lando.
DiMaSaLaNg wrote:
rolando natagacavite wrote:
DiMaSaLaNg wrote:
rolando natagacavite wrote:
DiMaSaLaNg wrote:
rbm115 wrote:
DiMaSaLaNg wrote:
karamihan ng opinyon dito ay isang malaking tae! :smoke:
give pac a break, bottomline is he won, he's the champion he deserves all the bragging he could get!

and also he's just human, better be his true self than act humble when he really wants to shout to the whole world that he's the greatest like ali!


so what makes your opinion special,

crap noob poster.


nothin special like you are...

special child! lol!

newbie raw amp!....so your an expert now coz of the number of your post. poser ***! haha!


I think RMB react to the first/initial sentence of ur post. If u only avoided that ...there will no sh.@!T problem. People differs on what/how they view the fight and interview..Why not just skip reading if u think it's not worth ur time? But the way I see it.......... ur interested too on how other think/opined because u replied! :smoke:


yea yeah got your point man,. its just that some people expect everything from pac and thats bullshit for me. and thats my opinion. but i didnt quoted anyone,. did i?

if RMB thinks that im a noob poser because of the number of my post then he's a special child for me. shitty as can be.

buy yea. next time ill just avoid that. :angel:


No problem for me Bro. DMSLNng! I enjoy reading all post/opinion but of course ,hindi lahat magandang basahin. Newbie or not,veteran or not parehas para sa akin! :peace:


:beer: inuman na to! woooop!


Tagay Sir!!! :D :toast:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:52 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2004 8:33 pm
Posts: 11543
Location: Patio Kusina corner Labahan St.,Bahay ni Ka Lando.
lennox wrote:
uy biglang naging Happy Place ha.... hehehe


Image



Happy naman talaga ang lahat eh! Pac win and 4-0 against Mexico and we showed the world how civilized/hospitable Pinoy is!!
Syempre we have to chat and give our mind on that last event at hindi maiiwasan ang iba't-ibang conclusion,tsismis,hinala at konting alaskahan! :D
but over-all....!!!!......PACLAND is one big dis-oriented family!! :bounce1:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:31 pm 
Offline
Bantamweight

Joined: Sun Jul 02, 2006 3:56 pm
Posts: 29
Oh my!

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions.

It wouldn't be fun if everyone wears the same shirt and tie everytime and everywhere.

Not because one has a different opinion you'll call them a RETARD - (like someone I know who posted in another thread). Search him and laugh!

Remember that the world will be a boring place if we still thought the earth is the center of the universe. We need wierdo's


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 9:33 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 02, 2006 8:57 pm
Posts: 11300
Location: 13th Floor
cheer up guys!!! if a thread asks for opinion then its your call to give one..opinions does'nt have to be correct..

Barons anyone????


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 10:20 pm 
Offline
Bantamweight

Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2006 8:54 pm
Posts: 28
Location: saipan
mga loko-loko pla kyong lahat eh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ntural lang n sbhin ni pacman un eh!!!!!!!!!! eh talaga namang binigbog nya c larios ah!!! mga tanga b kyo???!!!!!!!!! hindi b kyo nanood????!!! s tingin nyo b n kung binigyan nya ng rematch c larios, ibig sbihin n nirerespeto nya ito?? mga tangang ugok pla kyo eh!!!!!!!!!

At isa p mga tarantado... kung wala kyong msasabing maganda tungkol kay pacman, wag n kyong mag-pose d2 s pacland!!!!!! BAWAL ANG NANINIRA KY PACMAN D2 S PACLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!! MGA BOBO!!!!!!!!!! :evil:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 10:28 pm 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2005 11:13 pm
Posts: 1926
Location: Singapore
TATA & ROY wrote:
that's normal talaga siguro when a boxer gets interviewed :D



HEHEHEH maybe you dont get hurt also on your avatar sir..hehheheh, even MP cant hurt you...peace... :toast:

_________________
Isaiah 64:8 But now, O LORD, thou art our father; we are the clay, and thou our potter; and we all are the work of thine hand


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 10:30 pm 
Offline
Featherweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2006 4:50 pm
Posts: 69
martiniko wrote:
Oh my!

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions.

It wouldn't be fun if everyone wears the same shirt and tie everytime and everywhere.

Not because one has a different opinion you'll call them a RETARD - (like someone I know who posted in another thread). Search him and laugh!

Remember that the world will be a boring place if we still thought the earth is the center of the universe. We need wierdo's



I agree with you.



PACQUIAO GAMES
http://www.pacquiao.net.tc


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 11:15 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 19, 2004 12:38 am
Posts: 3535
Location: Cebu by way of Aotearoa
hmmm...hate thread!

where's that popcorn and pepsi-coke girl mr. PG?


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group