Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sun Dec 16, 2018 1:20 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 6:46 pm 
Heavyweight

DiMaSaLaNg wrote:
rbm115 wrote:
DiMaSaLaNg wrote:
karamihan ng opinyon dito ay isang malaking tae! :smoke:
give pac a break, bottomline is he won, he's the champion he deserves all the bragging he could get!

and also he's just human, better be his true self than act humble when he really wants to shout to the whole world that he's the greatest like ali!

so what makes your opinion special,

crap noob poster.

nothin special like you are...

special child! lol!

newbie raw amp!....so your an expert now coz of the number of your post. poser ***! haha!

I think RMB react to the first/initial sentence of ur post. If u only avoided that ...there will no sh.@!T problem. People differs on what/how they view the fight and interview..Why not just skip reading if u think it's not worth ur time? But the way I see it.......... ur interested too on how other think/opined because u replied! :smoke:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:00 pm 
Lightweight

rolando natagacavite wrote:
DiMaSaLaNg wrote:
rbm115 wrote:
DiMaSaLaNg wrote:
give pac a break, bottomline is he won, he's the champion he deserves all the bragging he could get!

and also he's just human, better be his true self than act humble when he really wants to shout to the whole world that he's the greatest like ali!

crap noob poster.

special child! lol!

newbie raw amp!....so your an expert now coz of the number of your post. poser ***! haha!

I think RMB react to the first/initial sentence of ur post. If u only avoided that ...there will no sh.@!T problem. People differs on what/how they view the fight and interview..Why not just skip reading if u think it's not worth ur time? But the way I see it.......... ur interested too on how other think/opined because u replied! :smoke:

yea yeah got your point man,. its just that some people expect everything from pac and thats bullshit for me. and thats my opinion. but i didnt quoted anyone,. did i?

if RMB thinks that im a noob poser because of the number of my post then he's a special child for me. shitty as can be.

buy yea. next time ill just avoid that. :angel:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:09 pm 
Featherweight

chuckisquik wrote:
have u boxd? punches dont have to hurt, what hurts more is when that cut of larios is swelling that is what hurts. They looked like they got hurt a lil bit but when u have 2 much adrenaline pumping sometimes a punch doesnt feel like anything. But what would hurt manny is if he lost infront of all his countryman that would hurt but good thing he didnt. :D

EH EH EH :twisted: YEAH... I AGREE ..... ALSO WHAT HURT MOST IS THE PRIDE THAT'S LOST.
IT'S NOT A STREET FIGHT, IT IS THEIR CAREER. IT'S JUST LIKE ADVERTISING THEMSELVES. FOR LARIOS, THATS THE BEST THING TO SAY ... HE HE ..... HE NEEDS ANOTHER FIGHT WITH A TOP RANKED BOXER........
AS FOR PACMAN, WE ALL KNOW THE HE WINS AND WE ALL KNOW THAT HE CAN DO BETTER THAN THAT ... HE SHOULD HAVE STEPPED OUT A LITTLE BIT FROM HIS SHOES AND SAID, "YEAH, I GOT A LITTLE CARELESS, HE GOT ME THERE". IT MIGHT BE THAT HE CANNOT EXPRESS HIMSELF TO MUCH IN THAT MANNER, OR HE ASSUMED THAT THE QUESTION WAS DIRECTED TO THE PHYSICAL PAIN HE MUST HAVE FELT WHEN HE WAS HIT. JUST LIKE CHUCKISQUICK SAID, when u have 2 much adrenaline pumping sometimes a punch doesnt feel like anything.

EH EH EH :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:09 pm 
Heavyweight

DiMaSaLaNg wrote:
DiMaSaLaNg wrote:
rbm115 wrote:
DiMaSaLaNg wrote:

crap noob poster.

special child! lol!

yea yeah got your point man,. its just that some people expect everything from pac and thats bullshit for me. and thats my opinion. but i didnt quoted anyone,. did i?

if RMB thinks that im a noob poser because of the number of my post then he's a special child for me. shitty as can be.

No problem for me Bro. DMSLNng! I enjoy reading all post/opinion but of course ,hindi lahat magandang basahin. Newbie or not,veteran or not parehas para sa akin! :peace:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:13 pm 
Featherweight

kaldes wrote:
chuckisquik wrote:
have u boxd? punches dont have to hurt, what hurts more is when that cut of larios is swelling that is what hurts. They looked like they got hurt a lil bit but when u have 2 much adrenaline pumping sometimes a punch doesnt feel like anything. But what would hurt manny is if he lost infront of all his countryman that would hurt but good thing he didnt. :D

EH EH EH :twisted: YEAH... I AGREE ..... ALSO WHAT HURT MOST IS THE PRIDE THAT'S LOST.
IT'S NOT A STREET FIGHT, IT IS THEIR CAREER. IT'S JUST LIKE ADVERTISING THEMSELVES. FOR LARIOS, THATS THE BEST THING TO SAY ... HE HE ..... HE NEEDS ANOTHER FIGHT WITH A TOP RANKED BOXER........
AS FOR PACMAN, WE ALL KNOW THE HE WINS AND WE ALL KNOW THAT HE CAN DO BETTER THAN THAT ... HE SHOULD HAVE STEPPED OUT A LITTLE BIT FROM HIS SHOES AND SAID, "YEAH, I GOT A LITTLE CARELESS, HE GOT ME THERE". IT MIGHT BE THAT HE CANNOT EXPRESS HIMSELF TO MUCH IN THAT MANNER, OR HE ASSUMED THAT THE QUESTION WAS DIRECTED TO THE PHYSICAL PAIN HE MUST HAVE FELT WHEN HE WAS HIT. JUST LIKE CHUCKISQUICK SAID, when u have 2 much adrenaline pumping sometimes a punch doesnt feel like anything.

EH EH EH :twisted:

:combo:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:20 pm 
Lightweight

DiMaSaLaNg wrote:
DiMaSaLaNg wrote:
rbm115 wrote:
DiMaSaLaNg wrote:

crap noob poster.

special child! lol!

No problem for me Bro. DMSLNng! I enjoy reading all post/opinion but of course ,hindi lahat magandang basahin. Newbie or not,veteran or not parehas para sa akin! :peace:

:beer: inuman na to! woooop!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:33 pm 
Flyweight

uy biglang naging Happy Place ha.... hehehe

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:44 pm 
Heavyweight

DiMaSaLaNg wrote:
DiMaSaLaNg wrote:
DiMaSaLaNg wrote:
rbm115 wrote:
DiMaSaLaNg wrote:

crap noob poster.

special child! lol!

:beer: inuman na to! woooop!

Tagay Sir!!! :D :toast:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:52 pm 
Heavyweight

lennox wrote:
uy biglang naging Happy Place ha.... hehehe

Happy naman talaga ang lahat eh! Pac win and 4-0 against Mexico and we showed the world how civilized/hospitable Pinoy is!!
Syempre we have to chat and give our mind on that last event at hindi maiiwasan ang iba't-ibang conclusion,tsismis,hinala at konting alaskahan! :D
but over-all....!!!!......PACLAND is one big dis-oriented family!! :bounce1:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:31 pm 
Bantamweight

Oh my!

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions.

It wouldn't be fun if everyone wears the same shirt and tie everytime and everywhere.

Not because one has a different opinion you'll call them a RETARD - (like someone I know who posted in another thread). Search him and laugh!

Remember that the world will be a boring place if we still thought the earth is the center of the universe. We need wierdo's

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 9:33 pm 
Heavyweight

cheer up guys!!! if a thread asks for opinion then its your call to give one..opinions does'nt have to be correct..

Barons anyone????

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 10:20 pm 
Bantamweight

mga loko-loko pla kyong lahat eh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ntural lang n sbhin ni pacman un eh!!!!!!!!!! eh talaga namang binigbog nya c larios ah!!! mga tanga b kyo???!!!!!!!!! hindi b kyo nanood????!!! s tingin nyo b n kung binigyan nya ng rematch c larios, ibig sbihin n nirerespeto nya ito?? mga tangang ugok pla kyo eh!!!!!!!!!

At isa p mga tarantado... kung wala kyong msasabing maganda tungkol kay pacman, wag n kyong mag-pose d2 s pacland!!!!!! BAWAL ANG NANINIRA KY PACMAN D2 S PACLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!! MGA BOBO!!!!!!!!!! :evil:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 10:28 pm 
Light Heavyweight

TATA & ROY wrote:
that's normal talaga siguro when a boxer gets interviewed :D

HEHEHEH maybe you dont get hurt also on your avatar sir..hehheheh, even MP cant hurt you...peace... :toast:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 10:30 pm 
Featherweight

martiniko wrote:
Oh my!

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions.

It wouldn't be fun if everyone wears the same shirt and tie everytime and everywhere.

Not because one has a different opinion you'll call them a RETARD - (like someone I know who posted in another thread). Search him and laugh!

Remember that the world will be a boring place if we still thought the earth is the center of the universe. We need wierdo's

I agree with you.

PACQUIAO GAMES
http://www.pacquiao.net.tc

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 11:15 pm 
Cruiserweight

hmmm...hate thread!

where's that popcorn and pepsi-coke girl mr. PG?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next