Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:48 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 1:47 am 
Heavyweight

darren_simion wrote:
Its called machismo. It just does not happen on Pac fights. It happens on all fights be it boxing, MMA, kickboxing and even hot chicks mud wrestling! :)

chuckisquik wrote:

Chuckisquik... I have seen you before outside of Pacland. Which other forums do you go to???

darren_simion wat happened sa eb davao???never materialized???sayang :sledgehammer: :sledgehammer: :sledgehammer:

http://www.hotmanila.ph/ESP/2010/gloria_aeterna-01.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 6:54 am 
Lightweight

rbm115 wrote:
DiMaSaLaNg wrote:
karamihan ng opinyon dito ay isang malaking tae! :smoke:

give pac a break, bottomline is he won, he's the champion he deserves all the bragging he could get!

and also he's just human, better be his true self than act humble when he really wants to shout to the whole world that he's the greatest like ali!

so what makes your opinion special,

crap noob poster.

I AGREE BRO! It seems to me that a lot of people have air in their heads now lately. This "DI-MASALAG" dude is one good example of it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 7:05 am 
Lightweight

rbm115 wrote:
lephuk wrote:
so you didn't like what they said. so what? who gives a **** what you like or don't like. Why don't you just go to a corner somewhere and eat ****.

enough of these stupid opinions. just be happy our guy won.

every one is happy, their just expressing how they feel.

they love pac, and they dont want pac to look bad saying crappy crap over the media.

----------------------------------------------------------

That's right! These other guys who seem to have gone bezerk defending MP should understand that we just want discussions on what had happened. We are not up for a TUNE-UP FIGHT ourselves (just like what Manny had, as they called it. Although, it didn't looked like one to me).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 7:14 am 
Middleweight

Of course punches hurt, but when you ask a boxer if he was hurt in the fight, he would refer to a punch that almost knocked off his senses.
I think in boxing's lingo, being hurt means you're buzzed. I don't see either of them buzzed during the fight, and on the verge of being knocked out. Larios was still clear headed even though he was knocked down twice and didn't look glassy eyed to me. Manny was timed by a left hook, but he took it well. He never appeared to be in serious trouble.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 7:19 am 
Cruiserweight

bongoton wrote:
I think in boxing's lingo, being hurt means you're buzzed. I don't see either of them buzzed during the fight, and on the verge of being knocked out. Larios was still clear headed even though he was knocked down twice and didn't look glassy eyed to me. Manny was timed by a left hook, but he took it well. He never appeared to be in serious trouble.

Yeah! Your stock will surely go down if you admit so!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 10:14 am 
Heavyweight

DiMaSaLaNg wrote:
rolando natagacavite wrote:
DiMaSaLaNg wrote:
rbm115 wrote:
DiMaSaLaNg wrote:
give pac a break, bottomline is he won, he's the champion he deserves all the bragging he could get!

and also he's just human, better be his true self than act humble when he really wants to shout to the whole world that he's the greatest like ali!

crap noob poster.

nothin special like you are...

special child! lol!

newbie raw amp!....so your an expert now coz of the number of your post. poser ***! haha!

I think RMB react to the first/initial sentence of ur post. If u only avoided that ...there will no sh.@!T problem. People differs on what/how they view the fight and interview..Why not just skip reading if u think it's not worth ur time? But the way I see it.......... ur interested too on how other think/opined because u replied! :smoke:

yea yeah got your point man,. its just that some people expect everything from pac and thats bullshit for me. and thats my opinion. but i didnt quoted anyone,. did i?

if RMB thinks that im a noob poser because of the number of my post then he's a special child for me. shitty as can be.

buy yea. next time ill just avoid that. :angel:

ok so youre not a noob, but your post like "tae" now , what makes your opinion special ?

--------------

thats good, that you think of me as a special child, but the way you label poster's opinion as "tae" , just describes the type of person as you arr.

and as you said "pure shitty as can be ",. mahilig ka sa "tae"

anyways, you're not a noob, am sorry to label you as that.

next time, try not to instigate poster's opinion, by labeling their post as "tae"

it will only stir up the thread.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 2:28 pm 
Flyweight

rbm115 wrote:
dingdongding wrote:
pacquiao fought for his business, the Manny Pacquiao Promotions. not for Filipino's. thats the most sane reason why he intentionally did not KO'd Larios. to give credence to MPC's claim before the fight that larios is indeed a worthy opponent for pacquiao.

nanalo nga si pacman pero benta ang laban.

its not benta dude,

Larios stood his ground like a true mexican warrior.

enough of the "benta conspiracy ek ek":

its "benta" in a sense that he just staged that fight to let the boxing community know that he has this MPPromotions. That is why he opted to fight here at home, to make it sure that Filipinos like us who loves watching him fight will fill the seats come fight day. Para hindi ma-zero eh.

he really spilled it out when he said that he intended to prolong the fight in order for the fans to enjoy. But that fans is not us who wtched his fight on cable tv and delayed telecasts. its the fans who bhought his P50,000, P30,000 and so on worth ticket, just to watch him fight in person. He doesnt want them to regret.

its "benta" in a sense that he actually opted to fight larios, a weaker opponent compared to morales and barrera. this move is actually part of the plan: not to lose during the maiden promotion of MPPromotion.

Nakakahiya naman na matalo siya sa labang pinromote ng kanyang sariling Promotion di ba?

The result? A not so-aggressive pacman. a "mabait" na boxer. and a failure. he failed to convince some of us fans that his win over larios is convincing.

i just hope that he will show his real might when he fights morales for the third time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 3:34 pm 
Light Heavyweight

torpedo18 wrote:
mga loko-loko pla kyong lahat eh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ntural lang n sbhin ni pacman un eh!!!!!!!!!! eh talaga namang binigbog nya c larios ah!!! mga tanga b kyo???!!!!!!!!! hindi b kyo nanood????!!! s tingin nyo b n kung binigyan nya ng rematch c larios, ibig sbihin n nirerespeto nya ito?? mga tangang ugok pla kyo eh!!!!!!!!!

At isa p mga tarantado... kung wala kyong msasabing maganda tungkol kay pacman, wag n kyong mag-pose d2 s pacland!!!!!! BAWAL ANG NANINIRA KY PACMAN D2 S PACLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!! MGA BOBO!!!!!!!!!! :evil:

----

Except for the profanities, the argument of this guy makes sense. Larios was beaten black and blue and nobody should not expect a rematch if that is to show Pacman is respecting Larios. :idea:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 3:50 pm 
Lightweight

rbm115 wrote:
DiMaSaLaNg wrote:
DiMaSaLaNg wrote:
rbm115 wrote:
DiMaSaLaNg wrote:

crap noob poster.

special child! lol!

newbie raw amp!....so your an expert now coz of the number of your post. poser ***! haha!

I think RMB react to the first/initial sentence of ur post. If u only avoided that ...there will no sh.@!T problem. People differs on what/how they view the fight and interview..Why not just skip reading if u think it's not worth ur time? But the way I see it.......... ur interested too on how other think/opined because u replied! :smoke:

yea yeah got your point man,. its just that some people expect everything from pac and thats bullshit for me. and thats my opinion. but i didnt quoted anyone,. did i?

if RMB thinks that im a noob poser because of the number of my post then he's a special child for me. shitty as can be.

ok so youre not a noob, but your post like "tae" now , what makes your opinion special ?

--------------

thats good, that you think of me as a special child, but the way you label poster's opinion as "tae" , just describes the type of person as you arr.

next time, try not to instigate poster's opinion, by labeling their post as "tae"

whatever you say ATONG REDILLAS! LOL

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 3:55 pm 
Heavyweight

DJflipfury wrote:
Well, for me it looked like PAC was being just a lil cocky. When Larios asked if theres going to be a rematch, PAC replied and said, "Why, you want that to happen to you again?" I felt like PAC was getting a lil big headed. He also did that tip-toe ala SRL dance during the fight.

well, it seems that mr pac is not different than any other big boxer, thanks to all the hangers and leeches around him.... i hope hes not losing the floor

:smoke:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 3:17 am 
Heavyweight

DiMaSaLaNg wrote:
rbm115 wrote:
DiMaSaLaNg wrote:
DiMaSaLaNg wrote:
rbm115 wrote:
DiMaSaLaNg wrote:

crap noob poster.

special child! lol!

--------------

whatever you say ATONG REDILLAS! LOL

hahaha,

personal insults lang pala kaya mo.

watta a mongrel noob!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 3:30 am 
Heavyweight

dingdongding wrote:
rbm115 wrote:
dingdongding wrote:
pacquiao fought for his business, the Manny Pacquiao Promotions. not for Filipino's. thats the most sane reason why he intentionally did not KO'd Larios. to give credence to MPC's claim before the fight that larios is indeed a worthy opponent for pacquiao.

nanalo nga si pacman pero benta ang laban.

its not benta dude,

Larios stood his ground like a true mexican warrior.

enough of the "benta conspiracy ek ek":

its "benta" in a sense that he just staged that fight to let the boxing community know that he has this MPPromotions. That is why he opted to fight here at home, to make it sure that Filipinos like us who loves watching him fight will fill the seats come fight day. Para hindi ma-zero eh.

he really spilled it out when he said that he intended to prolong the fight in order for the fans to enjoy. But that fans is not us who wtched his fight on cable tv and delayed telecasts. its the fans who bhought his P50,000, P30,000 and so on worth ticket, just to watch him fight in person. He doesnt want them to regret.

its "benta" in a sense that he actually opted to fight larios, a weaker opponent compared to morales and barrera. this move is actually part of the plan: not to lose during the maiden promotion of MPPromotion.

Nakakahiya naman na matalo siya sa labang pinromote ng kanyang sariling Promotion di ba?

The result? A not so-aggressive pacman. a "mabait" na boxer. and a failure. he failed to convince some of us fans that his win over larios is convincing.

i just hope that he will show his real might when he fights morales for the third time.

well,

could be., but if he really wanted to give a good show,

and not end the fight early, he can still KO larion is the 11th or 12th

IMO, he really wanted to KO larios, but could'nt

anyways, cheers bro :beer:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 3:34 am 
Heavyweight

torpedo18 wrote:
mga loko-loko pla kyong lahat eh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ntural lang n sbhin ni pacman un eh!!!!!!!!!! eh talaga namang binigbog nya c larios ah!!! mga tanga b kyo???!!!!!!!!! hindi b kyo nanood????!!! s tingin nyo b n kung binigyan nya ng rematch c larios, ibig sbihin n nirerespeto nya ito?? mga tangang ugok pla kyo eh!!!!!!!!!

At isa p mga tarantado... kung wala kyong msasabing maganda tungkol kay pacman, wag n kyong mag-pose d2 s pacland!!!!!! BAWAL ANG NANINIRA KY PACMAN D2 S PACLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!! MGA BOBO!!!!!!!!!! :evil:

lol, too much hostility.

oo na magaling ka na :P

:peace:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 3:43 am 
Welterweight

I CREATED THIS THREAD, ACTUALLY MEDYO NAALOG LANG YUNG UTAK NILA MP AT OL SA LABAN KAYA NILA NASABI YUN, BUMABALIK NA SA DATI SI PACMAN. HUMBLE NA ULIT SYA.

MABUTI NAMAN HE PROMISED TO START TRAINING AS EARLY AS 1o WEEKS PARA SA LABAN KAY EM. HE PROMISED TO BE IN SHAPE KAPAG PUMUNTA NA SYA SA L.A. PARA MAG TRAINING. GUDLAK PACMAN!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 7:43 pm 
Heavyweight

that is there style dude

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next