Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:08 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 4:15 am 
Welterweight

To all grumbling Pacman fans here (I've seen a lot today), are really his fans and if you are what kind of fan are you? It's very clear you don't know much about boxing. Watch out for the coming commentaries or reviews of the fight and soon, you'll all be singing a different tune. Believe me, Pacman did a masterful job yesterday.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 4:18 am 
Lightweight

now here's a post that makes good sense. none of these" i'm dissapointed crap" or "manny wasn't 100% b u l l s h i t".

thank you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 4:20 am 
Welterweight

lephuk wrote:
now here's a post that makes good sense. none of these" i'm dissapointed crap" or "manny wasn't 100% b u l l s h i t".

thank you.

You're welcome. At least I've found one here who knows boxing

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 4:26 am 
Welterweight

they are disappointed coz they expect manny to knock out all of his opponents... :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 4:27 am 
Lightweight

Yea, Manny did a great job. It shows he can be a good patient fighter. OH yea and LArios got T- BAGED in the first knocked down lol, but yea I give Larios props going the distance, ok then peace.

-S.P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 2:30 am 
Welterweight

I TOLD YOU SO!!!!! I posted this right after the Larios fight when almost everyone here was complaining about Pac! What a shame. I told you Pac did a very good job in the Larios fight. He showed lots of style and new technics that made the fight a very masterful performance. By now you should know that and should have seen all the articles and reviews, not to mention the new P4P list, praising Pac's performance.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 3:25 am 

dalseg7 wrote:
I TOLD YOU SO!!!!! I posted this right after the Larios fight when almost everyone here was complaining about Pac! What a shame. I told you Pac did a very good job in the Larios fight. He showed lots of style and new technics that made the fight a very masterful performance. By now you should know that and should have seen all the articles and reviews, not to mention the new P4P list, praising Pac's performance.

WOW! You must be a boxing scholar or some sort of expert ha? :fish:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 3:38 am 
Heavyweight

WOW! You must be a boxing scholar or some sort of expert ha? :fish:
Must be and we don't know anything about boxing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 3:54 am 
Middleweight

i'd say pac did a good job dismantling larios and thats worst rather than being ko'd in the early rounds coz larios ate too many power shots from pac, saw larios' face after the bout? :bounce1:

and by the way i love how pac fought inside i saw new hand movements from pac ..

plus the "letong" shots from behind.. :bounce1:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 3:55 am 
Heavyweight

dalseg7 wrote:
To all grumbling Pacman fans here (I've seen a lot today), are really his fans and if you are what kind of fan are you? It's very clear you don't know much about boxing. Watch out for the coming commentaries or reviews of the fight and soon, you'll all be singing a different tune. Believe me, Pacman did a masterful job yesterday.

Meron pa lang MBA o PhD na kurso sa boxing. Saan universidad ba pinag-aaralan yun? Akala ko manood ka lang as a boxing fan ok na, may mga experto't professionals pa pala. Nag kokomento lang isang simpleng boxing fan lang na walang doctorate sa boxing.:spin:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 4:13 am 
Welterweight

dalseg7 wrote:

Where, who's the sponsor and when it will be?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 4:42 am 
Heavyweight

dalseg7 wrote:

grumble, grumble, grumble, I'm really a Pacfan, grumble, grumble, grumble. :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 4:49 am 

Pac Guevarra wrote:
dalseg7 wrote:

Meron pa lang MBA o PhD na kurso sa boxing. Saan universidad ba pinag-aaralan yun? Akala ko manood ka lang as a boxing fan ok na, may mga experto't professionals pa pala. Nag kokomento lang isang simpleng boxing fan lang na walang doctorate sa boxing.:spin:

Pac Guevara,

Please read the forum rules as posted by Boss Shiva:

http://forum.philboxing.com/viewtopic.php?t=425

Please post in English unless you are in the General Chit Chat section. Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 7:54 am 
Light Heavyweight

dalseg7 wrote:

Yesterday? Wednesday ? What did Manny do yesterday that was masterful? Cab u guys help me here. Maybe I missed out something. :o :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 7:58 am 
Welterweight

mannysoriano5 wrote:
dalseg7 wrote:

Yesterday? Wednesday ? What did Manny do yesterday that was masterful? Cab u guys help me here. Maybe I missed out something. :o :lol:

yup, you missed the date when the 1st post came out.