Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:38 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 190 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 4:58 pm 
Light Heavyweight

Posted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 12:01 pm    Post subject:

rod_argon wrote:
memorize mo lahat yan bro?

Aha!! where have you been boy?
Sa mga bago, walang problemang tawagin ni pareng pso
na "kupal" ang taong ito.
Argon is an 18 years old gay. Patay na patay sa akin ang taong ito
pero hindi ko masikmura ang nguso nito dahil panay bakukang!!

Posted: Sat Jul 17, 2004 12:44 am    Post subject:

Bachwitz wrote:
pso_junior wrote:
blackmantra wrote:
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by rod_argon:
memorize mo lahat yan bro?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Buhay ka pa, KUPAL? Baka balak mo nanamang manggulo dito? Eto ang manyayari sa iyo!
Hindi ako madaling makalimot Pare, ang mga bugok na katulad mo ang dapat pinupugutan ng ulo sa Iraq.
pareng pso_junior just wannah asked who are you calling as kupal???

Pare I quoted rod_argon so definitely I'm reffering to him. Just in case you haven't encountered this guy, he is a NON-SENSE poster with two or more sign in name who floods this site with his TRASHES. He once posted "VIVA MEXICO" despite him being a Filipino. Really a STUPID guy.
Anyway I'm just letting him know that he is not forgotten yet and he better behave this time.

ayos talaga si pareng pso, sya ang bouncer nang site. he he he.
dami nang binugbog nyan. kaya lang matigas si slurpee boy. balik nang balik, kahit gulpi na.

Di na babalik si slurpee boy mga tsong! Ipinadispatsa ko na kay Boss Shiva ang bugok na iyon. Babalik siguro yun dito pero ibang pangalan na naman...katulad ng iba.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 4:58 pm 
Heavyweight

i said welcome back.... hope this time your stay would be longer. thats if bisdak wont see this thread soon... :biglaugh:

If you have been criticized and charged with negative things by other people; don't get affected. Their opinion is not your reality. It's theirs. Their negativity is a reflection of their own unhappy existence.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 5:07 pm 
Light Heavyweight

rod_argon wrote:
IronWood_Cebu wrote:
paktol wrote:
rod_argon wrote:
IronWood_Cebu wrote:
hahahaha... pathetic pinoy here.... rooting for jmm? hahahaha

so hows jmm now rod? :biglaugh:

Do you think you know me that well?...just an advise, you are barking at a wrong tree brother...delikado yan...think of the future man

Pre nabuhay ka pala ulit....at ayon sa aking research eh....pakibasa na lang...nyahahaha

bay ironwood basaha ni aron makaila ka naning tawhana :lol:

http://forum.philboxing.com/viewtopic.p ... rgon#46262

swerte mo wala sila PSO at bisdak hahaha. survivor kid ka pala!

i remember him very well bay paktol... cant forget a guy who loves to make a fool out of himself, would you? just wish pso_jr is around to whip his @ss again... i wonder why he has risen from the crypt,where he belongs?

manghadlok pa gud! lolz... as if makahadlok... paita nimo baya udoy... halukon man nimo tawng pirming makuratan sukad sa pagkabatan-on... lolz... :headz: :biglaugh:

Huh?

taga gensan daw cya bay pero wa kasabot ug cebuano. buanga ani oi. pakulata na lang nato ni kay tata&roy.. :D

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 5:13 pm 
Middleweight

Ramrod25 wrote:
Ridgway wrote:
Why general admission in Araneta Coliseum is not filled during the PACMAN-Larios fight? Just asking.

Because they were all told to transfer to the ringside, lower box, and upper box to show on TV that the coliseum was packed to the rafters....On TV you won't see the general admission area because it was dark....:biglaugh: :biglaugh:

I definitely agree.
I think tix prices were too much for the spectators to afford. This is probably why General Admission was not filled because the tix prices were bargained at a much lower cost, enabling the ringside, lower box and upper box to be fully occupied to look more jampacked in the main event..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 5:13 pm 
Lightweight

IronWood_Cebu wrote:
i said welcome back.... hope this time your stay would be longer. thats if bisdak wont see this thread soon... :biglaugh:

Just telling the truth about your comments in this thread guys!...you seems very much offended? does the truth hurts?...well then go ahead tell bisdak about it!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 5:15 pm 
Heavyweight

caliber45 wrote:
rod_argon wrote:
IronWood_Cebu wrote:
paktol wrote:
rod_argon wrote:
IronWood_Cebu wrote:
hahahaha... pathetic pinoy here.... rooting for jmm? hahahaha

so hows jmm now rod? :biglaugh:

Do you think you know me that well?...just an advise, you are barking at a wrong tree brother...delikado yan...think of the future man

Pre nabuhay ka pala ulit....at ayon sa aking research eh....pakibasa na lang...nyahahaha

bay ironwood basaha ni aron makaila ka naning tawhana :lol:

http://forum.philboxing.com/viewtopic.p ... rgon#46262

swerte mo wala sila PSO at bisdak hahaha. survivor kid ka pala!

i remember him very well bay paktol... cant forget a guy who loves to make a fool out of himself, would you? just wish pso_jr is around to whip his @ss again... i wonder why he has risen from the crypt,where he belongs?

manghadlok pa gud! lolz... as if makahadlok... paita nimo baya udoy... halukon man nimo tawng pirming makuratan sukad sa pagkabatan-on... lolz... :headz: :biglaugh:

Huh?

taga gensan daw cya bay pero wa kasabot ug cebuano. buanga ani oi. pakulata na lang nato ni kay tata&roy.. :D

mao ba? sige bay ipakulata na lang na kay T&R tan-awon lang nato ug unsa'y mahitabo niya nakaready na raba to sya kay sa iyang avatar nakasul-ob ug glabs....hahahaha :lol:

http://forum.philboxing.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=212005&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=30

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 5:33 pm 
Heavyweight

cer@non wrote:
guereromejicano wrote:
Babyface wrote:
Ramrod25 wrote:
Babyface wrote:
What was my insult towards Cebuanos? I wrote that my humor probably doesn't translate well to Cebuanos. Is that an insult?

If your post about the balut vendors throwing their eggs to the mexican fighter inside the coliseum is a joke.....Well, it's not funny....because that was very insulting to the balut vendors and to us Filipinos....!!!! Why, of all peace loving people, do you have to aim your insults to the balut vendors....???? Do you have anything against these people....???? Why don't you waste your time and energy doing something that would radiate smile to people around you.....???? To insult people is really a very bad habit.....!!!! But to make people laugh and smile is admirable trait.....and it won't cost you a dime at all......!!!
:box: :box: :box:

I wrote earlier that it was a bad joke. Again, I apologize. I didn't realize calling someone from the "cheap seats" a "balut vendor" would be so hurtful and insulting to Filipinos. Again, I apologize and this will be my last post here and last attempt at some humor.

how many times you have apologized... are the pinoys un-forgiving... the thread a mis-understanding that for sure... no offense meant to those offended but there's really no big deal here. liberal thoughts, phils is a democracy... :stump:

In a democracy, you still have to respect other cultures. You are not free to discriminate or to say a statement which might be at the expense of other people because by doing so, you are already encroaching on their rights. Liberal thoughts, yeah you're right; but it would be better if the opinion is voiced out in a positive way so as to avoid any misunderstanding.

In other words, babyface, you don't have the right to joke on other people's means of livelihood. Because it will never be a joke....it will be an insult.....an arrogance on your part to laugh at other people's honest way of living just because they are way, way below your own...!!! Tell you what, I admire people by the way they handle themselves properly in public no matter what their stations in life are.....not by the way they open their mouths just because they have plenty of $$$$.....like you....!!!!
:box: :box: :box: :box:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 6:23 pm 
Welterweight

Ramrod25 wrote:
cer@non wrote:
guereromejicano wrote:
Babyface wrote:
Ramrod25 wrote:
Babyface wrote:
What was my insult towards Cebuanos? I wrote that my humor probably doesn't translate well to Cebuanos. Is that an insult?

If your post about the balut vendors throwing their eggs to the mexican fighter inside the coliseum is a joke.....Well, it's not funny....because that was very insulting to the balut vendors and to us Filipinos....!!!! Why, of all peace loving people, do you have to aim your insults to the balut vendors....???? Do you have anything against these people....???? Why don't you waste your time and energy doing something that would radiate smile to people around you.....???? To insult people is really a very bad habit.....!!!! But to make people laugh and smile is admirable trait.....and it won't cost you a dime at all......!!!

I wrote earlier that it was a bad joke. Again, I apologize. I didn't realize calling someone from the "cheap seats" a "balut vendor" would be so hurtful and insulting to Filipinos. Again, I apologize and this will be my last post here and last attempt at some humor.

how many times you have apologized... are the pinoys un-forgiving... the thread a mis-understanding that for sure... no offense meant to those offended but there's really no big deal here. liberal thoughts, phils is a democracy... :stump:

In a democracy, you still have to respect other cultures. You are not free to discriminate or to say a statement which might be at the expense of other people because by doing so, you are already encroaching on their rights. Liberal thoughts, yeah you're right; but it would be better if the opinion is voiced out in a positive way so as to avoid any misunderstanding.

In other words, babyface, you don't have the right to joke on other people's means of livelihood. Because it will never be a joke....it will be an insult.....an arrogance on your part to laugh at other people's honest way of living just because they are way, way below your own...!!! Tell you what, I admire people by the way they handle themselves properly in public no matter what their stations in life are.....not by the way they open their mouths just because they have plenty of $$$$.....like you....!!!!

Aaaahhhh! Ngilngiga molabok nimo diha bay Ramrod aaahhhh!!! hihihi! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 6:50 pm 
Heavyweight

fil79 wrote:
JaM GuTZ wrote:
IronWood_Cebu wrote:
theres a big possibility that "Kapamilya" network lost some money last sunday... :D

i doubt it bro...the ppv must have had a fair revenue...fair enough to probably gain profit

I agree bro jam, hopefully ABS-CBN will gain more experience in staging fights like this back home if they keep on doing it. For me they didn't do too bad considering this is the first time that they've done something like this....not bad for a rookie after all. :D

We will never know ,not until they open their accounts to the public but for sure ,they will not do it. Revenue officers was on heightened alert these days,so they have to do some manueverings for profit! :idea:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 7:51 pm 
Cruiserweight

Ramrod25 wrote:
Ridgway wrote:
Why general admission in Araneta Coliseum is not filled during the PACMAN-Larios fight? Just asking.

Because they were all told to transfer to the ringside, lower box, and upper box to show on TV that the coliseum was packed to the rafters....On TV you won't see the general admission area because it was dark....:biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Correct ka diyan (You're right!) :bounce1: :bounce1: :bounce1:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 8:15 pm 
Heavyweight

dale101 wrote:
Ramrod25 wrote:
Ridgway wrote:

The spectators at the bleachers section were not told to transfer to the
lower sections. The organizers or the venue mgmt cannot do that.

The tickets for the bleachers section were given free and it would be
unfair for the ones who bought the expensive tickets if theyll be joined
by those who have 'charity' tickets. That would have been a very big
issue.

Unsold tickets in the lower sections were given away free by ABS-CBN
to their staff, friends and sponsors so the coliseum was expected to be
filled up. The dome was by my estimate 94% filled up during the main
event. But i think only 50% paid for their tickets.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 8:58 pm 
Heavyweight

rod_argon wrote:
IronWood_Cebu wrote:

Just telling the truth about your comments in this thread guys!...you seems very much offended? does the truth hurts?...well then go ahead tell bisdak about it!

you are supposed to be from gen san and you dont know a thing about visayan language? awawaw! kalami diay nimong dukdukon tambaloslos kang dako! sigbin ganahan ka? :D

If you have been criticized and charged with negative things by other people; don't get affected. Their opinion is not your reality. It's theirs. Their negativity is a reflection of their own unhappy existence.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:09 pm 
Cruiserweight

kaldes wrote:
IronWood_Cebu wrote:
b@t@ng1s1p wrote:
wat has it to do with the balut vendors???

me too, was confused wer that "balut vendors spending their profits at the internet cafes" comment... :headz:

THE BALOT VENDORS CANNOT AFFORD THE EXPENSIVE TICKETS AT THE ARANETA JUST LIKE MOST OF US. SO THEY WENT TO THE INTERNET CAFE TO GET THE TREND. AND ALSO AT FORUM.PHILBOXING.COM TO POST ALSO THEIR SAY AND COMMENTS JUST LIKE YOU AND ME..

:verymad:

your right bro.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:48 pm 
Heavyweight

Al Paploy wrote:
Ramrod25 wrote:
cer@non wrote:
guereromejicano wrote:
Babyface wrote:
Ramrod25 wrote:
Babyface wrote:

Aaaahhhh! Ngilngiga molabok nimo diha bay Ramrod aaahhhh!!! hihihi! :D

Saba diha....!!! Naa na pud ka manglaw-gaw da....:biglaugh: :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:50 pm 
Heavyweight

Ultimate Boxing Fan wrote:
dale101 wrote:
Ramrod25 wrote:
Ridgway wrote:

The spectators at the bleachers section were not told to transfer to the
lower sections. The organizers or the venue mgmt cannot do that.

The tickets for the bleachers section were given free and it would be
unfair for the ones who bought the expensive tickets if theyll be joined
by those who have 'charity' tickets. That would have been a very big
issue.

Unsold tickets in the lower sections were given away free by ABS-CBN
to their staff, friends and sponsors so the coliseum was expected to be
filled up. The dome was by my estimate 94% filled up during the main
event. But i think only 50% paid for their tickets.

Ikaw naman, o.....hindi ka na mabiro....:biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 190 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next