Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Fri Oct 18, 2019 1:56 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 190 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 4:13 pm 
Lightweight

Speed Bag Master II wrote:
paktol wrote:
rod_argon wrote:
IronWood_Cebu wrote:
rod_argon wrote:
IronWood_Cebu wrote:
rod_argon wrote:
you guys are nothing but a bunch of a**holes...anong paki-alam nyo kung kumita ang promotion o hindi...just enjoy the show, di naman kayo bibigyan ng balato.... :D

i agree with you....except for the a**holes part... to whom are you addressing that bro? i can see its on its plural form...

Sa mga paclanders na nag-kukunwaring magaling at marunong sa promotions bro...sa mga walang ginawa kundi mag-critic..paki-alam nila sa abs!

i hated abs for disrupting manny's training and focusing on his fights... i hated abs coz i honestly think, they only dipped their fingers into boxing promotions coz they see lotsa moolah in there.... coz i think they should not make a teledrama out of a boxer's life... i hated abs coz they are always there even in pac's unholy hours, waking him up just to interview him... i hated abs becoz they threw boy abunda, jobert sucaldito, kris aquino & (most especially) cristy fermin into covering pac's fights... i hated abs and i would have wanted them to lose on this venture so that they would never dip their hands on boxing anymore...

however, my wish was not granted.. it seems they earned from the promotions... so i cant do anything about it.

now, am i a**hole to you?

what do you think?

do you also belong mr. rod_argon??? ok i nominate you as the leader of the band of a**holes....

remember this threads???
http://forum.philboxing.com/viewtopic.p ... c&start=30

http://forum.philboxing.com/viewtopic.p ... highlight=

you are a JMM nuthugger isn't it.... :lol:

good job bro! thanks....

Nice research bro...galing mo!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 4:16 pm 
Heavyweight

rod_argon wrote:
Speed Bag Master II wrote:
paktol wrote:
rod_argon wrote:
IronWood_Cebu wrote:
rod_argon wrote:
IronWood_Cebu wrote:
rod_argon wrote:
you guys are nothing but a bunch of a**holes...anong paki-alam nyo kung kumita ang promotion o hindi...just enjoy the show, di naman kayo bibigyan ng balato.... :D

i agree with you....except for the a**holes part... to whom are you addressing that bro? i can see its on its plural form...

Sa mga paclanders na nag-kukunwaring magaling at marunong sa promotions bro...sa mga walang ginawa kundi mag-critic..paki-alam nila sa abs!

i hated abs for disrupting manny's training and focusing on his fights... i hated abs coz i honestly think, they only dipped their fingers into boxing promotions coz they see lotsa moolah in there.... coz i think they should not make a teledrama out of a boxer's life... i hated abs coz they are always there even in pac's unholy hours, waking him up just to interview him... i hated abs becoz they threw boy abunda, jobert sucaldito, kris aquino & (most especially) cristy fermin into covering pac's fights... i hated abs and i would have wanted them to lose on this venture so that they would never dip their hands on boxing anymore...

however, my wish was not granted.. it seems they earned from the promotions... so i cant do anything about it.

now, am i a**hole to you?

what do you think?

do you also belong mr. rod_argon??? ok i nominate you as the leader of the band of a**holes....

remember this threads???

http://forum.philboxing.com/viewtopic.p ... highlight=

you are a JMM nuthugger isn't it.... :lol:

good job bro! thanks....

Nice research bro...galing mo!

kaw lang eh ala kang bilib sakin eh....hehehe :)

http://forum.philboxing.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=212005&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=30

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 4:18 pm 
Heavyweight

hahahaha... pathetic pinoy here.... rooting for jmm? hahahaha

so hows jmm now rod? :biglaugh:

If you have been criticized and charged with negative things by other people; don't get affected. Their opinion is not your reality. It's theirs. Their negativity is a reflection of their own unhappy existence.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 4:19 pm 
Lightweight

Maybe next time ABS or GMA Kapuso will invite JMM here to fight MP..what do you think guys? will it sell? Who's gonna end up crying? The promoter? The boxers? The undercard? or some members of paclander who are known to be knowledgeable?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 4:21 pm 
Heavyweight

rod_argon wrote:
Maybe next time ABS or GMA Kapuso will invite JMM here to fight MP..what do you think guys? will it sell? Who's gonna end up crying? The promoter? The boxers? The undercard? or some members of paclander who are known to be knowledgeable?

WRONG ANSWER! the big loser??? :cry: :cry: :cry:

YOU!

:bounce1: :bounce1: :bounce1: :bounce1: :bounce1:

If you have been criticized and charged with negative things by other people; don't get affected. Their opinion is not your reality. It's theirs. Their negativity is a reflection of their own unhappy existence.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 4:22 pm 
Lightweight

IronWood_Cebu wrote:

Do you think you know me that well?...just an advise, you are barking at a wrong tree brother...delikado yan...think of the future man

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 4:28 pm 
Heavyweight

rod_argon wrote:
IronWood_Cebu wrote:

Do you think you know me that well?...just an advise, you are barking at a wrong tree brother...delikado yan...think of the future man

ooohhhh... im in shivers now rod... you really made me feel scared. hahahaha

btw, you started it man... your one-liners are such a hit, i can see that though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 4:38 pm 
Middleweight

Ramrod25 wrote:
Babyface wrote:
What was my insult towards Cebuanos? I wrote that my humor probably doesn't translate well to Cebuanos. Is that an insult?

If your post about the balut vendors throwing their eggs to the mexican fighter inside the coliseum is a joke.....Well, it's not funny....because that was very insulting to the balut vendors and to us Filipinos....!!!! Why, of all peace loving people, do you have to aim your insults to the balut vendors....???? Do you have anything against these people....???? Why don't you waste your time and energy doing something that would radiate smile to people around you.....???? To insult people is really a very bad habit.....!!!! But to make people laugh and smile is admirable trait.....and it won't cost you a dime at all......!!!
:box: :box: :box:

I find this the most sensible post of all. Let's stop the racial slurs and move on with the topic. Whew, only in Pacland have I seen the topic switch from seats to balut :biglaugh:

Last edited by cer@non on Wed Jul 05, 2006 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 4:40 pm 
Heavyweight

Relax lang mga brothers sa PacLand. Mura ug seryoso naman kaayo mo oy. Hinay-hinay lang, ang mga puso nyo. PEACE...

(Just keept it cool brothers in PacLand. You're too serious. [keep distance hehehe..] Your hearts. PEACE)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 4:46 pm 
Heavyweight

rod_argon wrote:
IronWood_Cebu wrote:

Pre nabuhay ka pala ulit....at ayon sa aking research eh....pakibasa na lang...nyahahaha

bay ironwood basaha ni aron makaila ka naning tawhana :lol:

http://forum.philboxing.com/viewtopic.p ... rgon#46262

swerte mo wala sila PSO at bisdak hahaha. survivor kid ka pala!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 4:50 pm 
Lightweight

paktol wrote:
rod_argon wrote:
IronWood_Cebu wrote:

Pre nabuhay ka pala ulit....at ayon sa aking research eh....pakibasa na lang...nyahahaha

At nag-hanap ka pa ng mga kakampi?...can't do it on your own? are you gay?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 4:51 pm 
Middleweight

guereromejicano wrote:
Babyface wrote:
Ramrod25 wrote:
Babyface wrote:
What was my insult towards Cebuanos? I wrote that my humor probably doesn't translate well to Cebuanos. Is that an insult?

If your post about the balut vendors throwing their eggs to the mexican fighter inside the coliseum is a joke.....Well, it's not funny....because that was very insulting to the balut vendors and to us Filipinos....!!!! Why, of all peace loving people, do you have to aim your insults to the balut vendors....???? Do you have anything against these people....???? Why don't you waste your time and energy doing something that would radiate smile to people around you.....???? To insult people is really a very bad habit.....!!!! But to make people laugh and smile is admirable trait.....and it won't cost you a dime at all......!!!
:box: :box: :box:

I wrote earlier that it was a bad joke. Again, I apologize. I didn't realize calling someone from the "cheap seats" a "balut vendor" would be so hurtful and insulting to Filipinos. Again, I apologize and this will be my last post here and last attempt at some humor.

how many times you have apologized... are the pinoys un-forgiving... the thread a mis-understanding that for sure... no offense meant to those offended but there's really no big deal here. liberal thoughts, phils is a democracy... :stump:

In a democracy, you still have to respect other cultures. You are not free to discriminate or to say a statement which might be at the expense of other people because by doing so, you are already encroaching on their rights. Liberal thoughts, yeah you're right; but it would be better if the opinion is voiced out in a positive way so as to avoid any misunderstanding.

Last edited by cer@non on Wed Jul 05, 2006 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 4:52 pm 
Heavyweight

paktol wrote:
rod_argon wrote:
IronWood_Cebu wrote:

i remember him very well bay paktol... cant forget a guy who loves to make a fool out of himself, would you? just wish pso_jr is around to whip his @ss again... i wonder why he has risen from the crypt,where he belongs?

manghadlok pa gud! lolz... as if makahadlok... paita nimo baya udoy... halukon man nimo tawng pirming makuratan sukad sa pagkabatan-on... lolz... :headz: :biglaugh:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 4:56 pm 
Lightweight

IronWood_Cebu wrote:
paktol wrote:
rod_argon wrote:
IronWood_Cebu wrote:

i remember him very well bay paktol... cant forget a guy who loves to make a fool out of himself, would you? just wish pso_jr is around to whip his @ss again... i wonder why he has risen from the crypt,where he belongs?

manghadlok pa gud! lolz... as if makahadlok... paita nimo baya udoy... halukon man nimo tawng pirming makuratan sukad sa pagkabatan-on... lolz... :headz: :biglaugh:

Huh?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 4:58 pm 
Heavyweight

rod_argon wrote:
paktol wrote:
rod_argon wrote:
IronWood_Cebu wrote:

At nag-hanap ka pa ng mga kakampi?...can't do it on your own? are you gay?

i think i already done my share here....bye bye rod see you next time :peace: :lol:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 190 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next