Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Fri May 25, 2018 6:51 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 3:00 pm 
Welterweight

BLACK CORNER wrote:
It's just a tune-up. A money-making event. Larios just need Money for his wife maternity. Ask for a rematch with no hidden strings Larios will tear Manny apart :twisted:

EM vs Pacman IS THE REAL DEAL here. If you wanna see how weak and vulnerable Manny is, wait until EL TERRIBLE butcher him. Just like in MP VS EM 1 but this time no more UD but a DEVASTATING KO!!!

Its time for Manny to learn the lesson not to fack an elite and classy fighter like Morales

Buttwhipping coming this november!! :lol: :lol:

?
Bro take the doctors advice stop sniffing rugby bad for you :verymad:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 3:01 pm 

BLACK CORNER wrote:
Rocky wrote:
BLACK CORNER wrote:
It's just a tune-up. A money-making event. Larios just need Money for his wife maternity. Ask for a rematch with no hidden strings Larios will tear Manny apart :twisted:

EM vs Pacman IS THE REAL DEAL here. If you wanna see how weak and vulnerable Manny is, wait until EL TERRIBLE butcher him. Just like in MP VS EM 1 but this time no more UD but a DEVASTATING KO!!!

Its time for Manny to learn the lesson not to fack an elite and classy fighter like Morales

go home buddy. you don't make any sense.

Oh yeah! Wait dude. you'll see and will realize how right and accurate my prediction is, soon! Manny will taste the elite combination of barrage of punches from EM.
I hope you are present when that day comes 8)

Ho-hum :snoring: :snoring:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 3:07 pm 
Cruiserweight

IceColdBeer wrote:
ADD = Attention Deficiency Disorder :box:

Yeah dude. KSP in tagalog

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 3:11 pm 
Light Heavyweight

BLACK CORNER wrote:
Rocky wrote:
BLACK CORNER wrote:

Oh yeah! Wait dude. you'll see and will realize how right and accurate my prediction is, soon! Manny will taste the elite combination of barrage of punches from EM.

Hmmmmm.........AN SL Wannabe ey? :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 3:20 pm 
Middleweight

BLACK CORNER wrote:

LLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 3:36 pm 
Heavyweight

BLACK CORNER wrote:

yeah buttwhipping this November and Manny will kick EM's @$$,that you will be the end of your career as EM nuthugger!!! :biglaugh:

Last edited by kowloon boy on Fri Jul 07, 2006 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 3:43 pm 
Middleweight

Hats off to chololo.. he's so humble and very gracious in defeat..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 3:45 pm 
Heavyweight

BLACK CORNER wrote:

Did you miss their second fight or are you still denying that EM lost that quite badly? :biglaugh:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 3:47 pm 
Bantamweight

Chups wrote:
BLACK CORNER wrote:
Rocky wrote:
BLACK CORNER wrote:

Ho-hum :snoring: :snoring:

This thing you are saying "elite combination of barrage of punches of Morales," hay naku day, luma na yan. Heto ang tsismis, day, makinig ka (listen). At this point of PacMan's condition, this "elite combination" you are talking about will only be accepted lightly by the PacMan. Try to flash back during their second fight "it" Have you seen the PacMan face? Pogi pa rin day compare to Morales'. You couldn't even recognized Morales..."sya ba yan?", and this is the first time ever happened to him. In November, naku day, your Morales will be in trouble. I'll tell you, day. He made our PacMan mad because of his restless mouth (kahit tulog ata e dakdak ng dakdak). Lagot ka kay PacMan, Morales (watch out, dudes). He should train somewhere around the moon to reach 130lbs he he he. Your Morales is only looking for trouble, day....November 2006, as what you have said "I hope you are present when that day comes.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 4:07 pm 
Lightweight

Black Corner = CryBaby

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 4:11 pm 
Heavyweight

BLACK CORNER wrote:
Rocky wrote:
BLACK CORNER wrote:

[img]http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g200/ ... s_port.jpg
[/img]

ha ha ha!!!like your prediction that Larios will beat Manny,i think you have to change your mirror ball kiddo!!!change your handle as well after Manny send your idol to retirement :biglaugh:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 4:21 pm 
Lightweight

paktol wrote:
BLACK CORNER wrote:
Rocky wrote:
BLACK CORNER wrote:

remember this?

this will happen again as what Pacman promised to end EM's career come Nov. 18 this year. :fire:

[img]http://www.planetboxe.com/Images/Galeri ... quiao9.jpg[img]

EM will taste more of this

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 4:21 pm 
Heavyweight

paktol wrote:
Larios: Pacquiao ‘like a machine’

Inquirer
Last updated 02:56am (Mla time) 07/07/2006

Published on page A23 of the July 7, 2006 issue of the Philippine Daily Inquirer

“MANNY Pacquiao is a great boxer, and although I felt that I hurt him in the third round, I could not follow through.”

The former World Boxing Council super bantam champ praised Pacquiao’s performance, citing the Filipino southpaw’s strength and impressive speed in an interview with Box-Latino upon his arrival in Mexico yesterday.

I can testify that he (Pacquiao) is a machine,” Larrios said, adding he reeled from Pacquiao’s “very hard” punches and “great physical strength.”

“I lost, well, but no regrets,” added Larios, who suffered two knockdowns and lost by unanimous decision to Pacquiao in their 12-round fight for the Filipino’s WBC International super featherweight title last Sunday at the Araneta Coliseum. Salven Lagumbay, contributor

that only show's how Larios respects Manny so much unlike his other compatriots....

:beer: to Larios for being such a sport and a true warrior

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 4:44 pm 
Heavyweight

BLACK CORNER wrote:

Lose your interest in boxing that easy mr pathetic?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 4:52 pm 
Light Heavyweight

BLACK CORNER wrote:

-----

Just one question, how much did it cost you (in betting) when Morales was demolished by Pacquiao? How about subjecting yourself for rehab? Consider it. It's not too late. :twisted:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next