Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:04 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 1:15 pm 
Strawweight

BLACK CORNER wrote:
It's just a tune-up. A money-making event. Larios just need Money for his wife maternity. Ask for a rematch with no hidden strings Larios will tear Manny apart :twisted:

EM vs Pacman IS THE REAL DEAL here. If you wanna see how weak and vulnerable Manny is, wait until EL TERRIBLE butcher him. Just like in MP VS EM 1 but this time no more UD but a DEVASTATING KO!!!

Its time for Manny to learn the lesson not to fack an elite and classy fighter like Morales

Buttwhipping coming this november!! :lol: :lol:

HATER :x

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 1:25 pm 
Heavyweight

OL is really a good person! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 1:34 pm 
Heavyweight

BLACK CORNER wrote:
It's just a tune-up. A money-making event. Larios just need Money for his wife maternity. Ask for a rematch with no hidden strings Larios will tear Manny apart :twisted:

EM vs Pacman IS THE REAL DEAL here. If you wanna see how weak and vulnerable Manny is, wait until EL TERRIBLE butcher him. Just like in MP VS EM 1 but this time no more UD but a DEVASTATING KO!!!

Its time for Manny to learn the lesson not to fack an elite and classy fighter like Morales

bet you meng... you will change your handle after the 3rd fight. wanna bet???

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 1:38 pm 
Middleweight

BLACK CORNER wrote:

go home buddy. you don't make any sense.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 1:55 pm 
Welterweight

EM-MP 1 IS A VERY CLOSE DECISION!!!NOT CONVINCING..MANNY PROVED THAT HE IS SUPERIOR FIGHTER ON THE SECOND FIGHT!!! SO SHUT THE HELL UP!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 1:57 pm 
Heavyweight

Rocky wrote:
BLACK CORNER wrote:

Oh yeah! Wait dude. you'll see and will realize how right and accurate my prediction is, soon! Manny will taste the elite combination of barrage of punches from EM.
I hope you are present when that day comes 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 1:59 pm 
Middleweight

As I mentioned in another thread, from now I will root for Oscar Larios, just as long as he does not fight against Pac, BobbyPac, or Boom2. I hope he gets a crack at JMM before Oscar hangs up his gloves for good....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 2:02 pm 
Middleweight

BLACK CORNER wrote:
Rocky wrote:
BLACK CORNER wrote:

Oh yeah! Wait dude. you'll see and will realize how right and accurate my prediction is, soon! Manny will taste the elite combination of barrage of punches from EM.

:bounce1: :bounce1:
keep trying dude. you should rather think of an excuse for EM if his a$$ gets beaten again in the third fight, then come back here. you just don't know how to accept and appreciate a great athlete in Manny or any boxer for that matter, you're a disgrace to your race.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 2:14 pm 
Middleweight

BLACK CORNER wrote:
Rocky wrote:
BLACK CORNER wrote:

really? That is if he ever make 130 lbs., in my opinion come november he can't make weight and the fight will be cancelled, look at EM's latest photos, he is as fat a pig. If ever the fight pushes through then he'll be so weak that he will be KOed before round 6. Just my opinion. peace bro

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 2:26 pm 
Middleweight

Think about it. The measure of what Pacman can do is not in how demolished Larios. Or how he KOd Morales in the second fight. It is in the FIRST fight when, almost half blind, Morales couldn't put him away and he even rocked Morales in the 12th. When I bet on Pacman to win by KO in the second fight, surprised people asked me what was the basis of my confidence. I told them, it was the first fight. After all, confidence is what you have after the you understand the situation. I can't see a much diffferent result in the EM-MP III. Pacquiao will win by KO around the 8th. I can take a friendly bet from BIG CORNER, if that's possible.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 2:32 pm 
Heavyweight

IMO Chololo is way much better with Morales. He lasted for full 12 rounds againsts Pacman while Morales only last 10 rounds. hahaha

and in case BC forget the round 10 of Pac-EM II here's the link... :headz:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBB0J62Y ... round%2010

http://forum.philboxing.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=212005&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=30

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 2:39 pm 
Light Heavyweight

BLACK CORNER wrote:
Rocky wrote:
BLACK CORNER wrote:

funny again mr. "black corner" your word is "will taste" that's future (actually, not so sure if will happen) while eric already "tasted" manny's fist in their second meeting hehe... :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 2:44 pm 
Heavyweight

BLACK CORNER wrote:
Rocky wrote:
BLACK CORNER wrote:

remember this?

this will happen again as what Pacman promised to end EM's career come Nov. 18 this year. :fire:

http://forum.philboxing.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=212005&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=30

Last edited by paktol on Fri Jul 07, 2006 2:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 2:47 pm 
Welterweight

BLACK CORNER wrote:
Rocky wrote:
BLACK CORNER wrote:

WTF?? :lol: didnt u said that Larios will beat Manny? and everyone here will be shocked?? and now you got the nerves to show your lowlife, KSP, WANNABE *** in here again..tapos hahamon ka pa...tsk3..WANNABE ka lang masyado..magpakatotooo ka tol..your avatar really explains a lot of your personality...you need to get laid..where's el_critts when u need him. :lol: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 2:57 pm 
Bantamweight

paktol wrote:
BLACK CORNER wrote:

how about the MP vs EM II did you saw how manny butchered morales. same thing will happen to EM on their 3rd match as what manny promised to end Morales career with a devastating KO :headz:

You know guys this "it" is dreaming. If you are dreaming, wake up. This might be your last sleep. Dream something which is possible to happen. You are dreaming Morales will butcher PacMan this November? Wake up "it." Face the reality.... Morales is a big loser that's why he keeps on talking and talking. It's the end of his boxing career "it" courtesy of PacMan. And please accept "it" You know what it? In November, PacMan will just put a big period in his wonderful career. Or just face Larios instead. For me, this guy is stronger than Morales. And Pinoys love this Larios because of being a gentleman, can accept defeat, respects PacMan, and has a heart of a true fighter.

By the way "it", before the EM vs MP II fight, Morales kept on saying that he is well prepared and more focused and feels stronger than their first fight with PacMan which he won a UD. So, in EM vs MP II, PacMan fought a greater Morales than their first fight? But what happened to Morales, tasted his first KO in his boxing career. NOT ONCE... BUT TWICE, Bwa ha ha ha ha... di na nakabangon, inupo na, tagal pa nakaupo. Seems that it took couple of minutes to know what happened to him. Eat your dream "it" just eat your dream. MABUHAY ANG PINOY! P E A C E.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next