Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:14 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 5:21 pm 
Welterweight

[quote="BLACK CORNER"]It's just a tune-up. A money-making event. Larios just need Money for his wife maternity. Ask for a rematch with no hidden strings Larios will tear Manny apart :twisted:

EM vs Pacman IS THE REAL DEAL here. [b]If you wanna see how weak and vulnerable Manny is, wait until EL TERRIBLE butcher him.[/b] Just like in MP VS EM 1 but this time no more UD but a DEVASTATING KO!!!

Its time for Manny to learn the lesson not to fack an elite and classy fighter like Morales

Buttwhipping coming this november!! :lol: :lol:[/quote]

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hello my friend, are you alright? Did you take your medications? Is there something bothering you? Or do you need someone to talk to? About what and about who? Are you sure you're talking the right stuff? Or you're just lonely talking about someone who just might have the edge over someone.

Here's my advice my friend, it's never too late. Take your medications first, take a rest, have a good and healthy diet. Exercise well and don't smoke or drink too much. November is still 4 months to go. Just keep your life in the balance and we'll see the result of your predictions.

If the result might go on your way, fine. Good for you. But my friend, be very careful!!! If the result you were asking is way beyond to be precise, consult your doctor immediately! You might need treatment either from suicidal attempts or emotional imbalance.

So here's my last ditch effort advice for you, to rescue you from insanity for goodness' sake. Why not jump into reality's bandwagon and leave that special someone behind. It's never too late to change. You can save your life and money.

So once again my friend, it's not too late to change. TARA...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:15 pm 
Middleweight

BLACK CORNER wrote:
It's just a tune-up. A money-making event. Larios just need Money for his wife maternity. Ask for a rematch with no hidden strings Larios will tear Manny apart :twisted:

EM vs Pacman IS THE REAL DEAL here. If you wanna see how weak and vulnerable Manny is, wait until EL TERRIBLE butcher him. Just like in MP VS EM 1 but this time no more UD but a DEVASTATING KO!!!

Its time for Manny to learn the lesson not to fack an elite and classy fighter like Morales

Buttwhipping coming this november!! :lol: :lol:

you're a gay. :smoke:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:22 pm 
Cruiserweight

BLACK CORNER wrote:
It's just a tune-up. A money-making event. Larios just need Money for his wife maternity. Ask for a rematch with no hidden strings Larios will tear Manny apart :twisted:

EM vs Pacman IS THE REAL DEAL here. If you wanna see how weak and vulnerable Manny is, wait until EL TERRIBLE butcher him. Just like in MP VS EM 1 but this time no more UD but a DEVASTATING KO!!!

hey dude, better consult your doctor before youre ADS get worse....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 10:10 pm 
Middleweight

Larios is a fighter who doesn't discredit his opponents. Kudous to you and goodluck, Im willing to buy his fights undercard and I have respect on Chololo since Vasquez 3x and McCullough 2x fights. Im glad that he hates Nedal Hussein too. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 10:51 pm 
Heavyweight

Larios is true gentleman and sportsman. Not just an athlete, there's a difference. He is a credit to his country. An honorable Aztec Warrior.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 11:34 pm 
Bantamweight

Of Course! A true athlete doesn't descredit their opponents. It's mostly the fans who discredits their favor's opponent.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 12:32 am 
Welterweight

quiao wrote:
larios is so nice!

i accepted his deafet unlike EM and MAB!

Well Larios has been the better fighter anyway. Really. He's one of those fighters who were kinda kept in the dark since the other two are in the limelight. But he survived MP's punches which shows he is Mexico's best.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 1:40 am 
Bantamweight

ginuwine wrote:
quiao wrote:
larios is so nice!

i accepted his deafet unlike EM and MAB!

Well Larios has been the better fighter anyway. Really. He's one of those fighters who were kinda kept in the dark since the other two are in the limelight. But he survived MP's punches which shows he is Mexico's best.

Well Said.

Post subject: great!
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 2:28 am 
Bantamweight

you showed the meaning of true sportmanship. unlike EM and MAB they are just simply a loser who can't accept defeat!

VIVA PACLANDERS! VIVA PACQUIAO! VIVA LARIOS!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 2:42 am 
Light Heavyweight

mannysoriano5 wrote:
BLACK CORNER wrote:
Rocky wrote:
BLACK CORNER wrote:

go home buddy. you don't make any sense.

Oh yeah! Wait dude. you'll see and will realize how right and accurate my prediction is, soon! Manny will taste the elite combination of barrage of punches from EM.
I hope you are present when that day comes 8)

Hmmmmm.........AN SL Wannabe ey? :lol:

Then where is SL??? I hope this guy still remain here in Pacland after MPvsEMIII fight...may the best man win bro. and the winner is PacMan via 5 rnd TKO...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 3:00 am 
Light Heavyweight

Pacquiao is a machine. Wow, it's hard to believe.

Dapat ilaban si Manny kay Terminator. Half machine, half human.
Or PacMan versus Superman.

Secondly, Larios should be given an award... the most humble boxer award.. and the Sikatuna award for accepting defeat with humility or grant him filipino citizen as shown by his character.

Larios is a boxer and gentleloserman.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 7:14 am 
Welterweight

Batang Sampaloc wrote:
Chups wrote:
BLACK CORNER wrote:
Rocky wrote:
BLACK CORNER wrote:

Oh yeah! Wait dude. you'll see and will realize how right and accurate my prediction is, soon! Manny will taste the elite combination of barrage of punches from EM.

Ho-hum :snoring: :snoring:

This thing you are saying "elite combination of barrage of punches of Morales," hay naku day, luma na yan. Heto ang tsismis, day, makinig ka (listen). At this point of PacMan's condition, this "elite combination" you are talking about will only be accepted lightly by the PacMan. Try to flash back during their second fight "it" Have you seen the PacMan face? Pogi pa rin day compare to Morales'. You couldn't even recognized Morales..."sya ba yan?", and this is the first time ever happened to him. In November, naku day, your Morales will be in trouble. I'll tell you, day. He made our PacMan mad because of his restless mouth (kahit tulog ata e dakdak ng dakdak). Lagot ka kay PacMan, Morales (watch out, dudes). He should train somewhere around the moon to reach 130lbs he he he. Your Morales is only looking for trouble, day....November 2006, as what you have said "I hope you are present when that day comes.

Aaaaaay!!!! Feel ko!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: hehehehehe

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 8:21 am 
Middleweight

BLACK CORNER wrote:
Rocky wrote:
BLACK CORNER wrote:

I hope you're right, or you'll end up with your idol in the gutter (sewer) PWEH! :swordplay:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 9:58 am 
Middleweight

Rocky wrote:
BLACK CORNER wrote:
Rocky wrote:
BLACK CORNER wrote:

:bounce1: :bounce1:
keep trying dude. you should rather think of an excuse for EM if his a$$ gets beaten again in the third fight, then come back here. you just don't know how to accept and appreciate a great athlete in Manny or any boxer for that matter, you're a disgrace to your race.

as if black corner would return after finishing EM, he will evolve into a Corrales or PBF nuthugger, depending on who's Pac's next opponent..look what happen to SL..SumaLangit na..:-)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 4:38 pm 
Featherweight

BLACK CORNER wrote:

DUDE! i bet you never saw the MP-EM II.
you're dreaming in a neverland...oh yah, i almost forgot to tell...you were sleeping with michael jackson...hehehe

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next