Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:26 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:29 am 
Welterweight

This thread is irrelevant.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:04 am 
Cruiserweight

You maybe right by trying it hard ts, but how can you help dead scared duck Fmjr to fight Pacman?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:01 am 
Light Heavyweight

Godofredo is a bum.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:52 am 
Light Heavyweight

MoneyPack wrote:
bbimok_taurus wrote:

Manny's Ph.D. is just an honorary one; Doctorate in Human Kinetics (honoris causa). It is given by an academic institution as a way of honoring a distinguished person's contributions to a specific field, or to society in general.

"Manny's Ph.D is just an honorary one". Seriously...PhD? Wouldn't be more appropriate if he would've been called Hon. Pacquiao? LOL. I was just pointing out bbimok's retarded analogy.
Since we're at it, here's a Doctorate in Human Kinetics degree requirements:

The PhD program in human kinetics requires successful completion of the following >>> a minimum of 6 credits and a maximum of 18 credits of coursework, with at least 3 credits from 7000-level courses within the School of Human Kinetics; a comprehensive examination; a thesis proposal; and a thesis. The type and amount of coursework depends on the student's background (research experience and skills) and chosen field of research. Each student’s course selection must be approved by the School of Human Kinetics' Assistant Director of Graduate Studies...i'm done.

the "requirements" you listed are for those that actually GO TO SCHOOL and go through all the heartaches to EARN the degree......... THATS an ACCOMPLISHMENT........

on the OTHER hand, there is NO research or comprehensive examination or dissertation or ANYTHING for a honorary degree..... it's just granted HONORARILY..........

bbimok is correct.........

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:28 pm 
Heavyweight

against the grain wrote:
MoneyPack wrote:
bbimok_taurus wrote:

Manny's Ph.D. is just an honorary one; Doctorate in Human Kinetics (honoris causa). It is given by an academic institution as a way of honoring a distinguished person's contributions to a specific field, or to society in general.

"Manny's Ph.D is just an honorary one". Seriously...PhD? Wouldn't be more appropriate if he would've been called Hon. Pacquiao? LOL. I was just pointing out bbimok's retarded analogy.

The PhD program in human kinetics requires successful completion of the following >>> a minimum of 6 credits and a maximum of 18 credits of coursework, with at least 3 credits from 7000-level courses within the School of Human Kinetics; a comprehensive examination; a thesis proposal; and a thesis. The type and amount of coursework depends on the student's background (research experience and skills) and chosen field of research. Each student’s course selection must be approved by the School of Human Kinetics' Assistant Director of Graduate Studies...i'm done.

the "requirements" you listed are for those that actually GO TO SCHOOL and go through all the heartaches to EARN the degree......... THATS an ACCOMPLISHMENT........

on the OTHER hand, there is NO research or comprehensive examination or dissertation or ANYTHING for a honorary degree..... it's just granted HONORARILY..........

bbimok is correct.........

Thanks bro. :D

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”
― Albert Einstein

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:33 pm 
Featherweight

+1 tadyak para sa TS.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:05 pm 
Lightweight

I don't know if yu are famiiar with the saying "Those who can't, TEACH" . Also, there will always be a time when a pupil will surpass his master.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:17 pm 
Heavyweight

MoneyPack wrote:
bbimok_taurus wrote:
MoneyPack wrote:
Trolls can twist things and usually know what they're saying, can stir the pot good, sometimes very good but you obviously don't know what you're saying. How could a professor teach a pupil with a doctorate degree? LOL. Then you say, "Floyd can be considered as Master equivalent to PhD", smh. Actually, Floyd needs two PhD's to school a PhD to pieces, dumb@zz.

:shock: :shock: :shock:
Bro MoneyPack please check the facts first before barking. Peace bro. :peace:

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”
― Albert Einstein

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:43 am 
Middleweight

Kano PacMan Fan wrote:
LOL, yes, the 8-time world champion has limited boxing skills:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsvCDMPq-Uw

This is the same guy who:
1. Retired De La Hoya in 8 rounds while Mayweather won split decision.
2. Murdered Hatton in 2 rounds while it took Mayweather 10 rounds (and the help of Joe Cortez).
3. Floored Marquez 3 times in 2 fights (6 total) while Mayweather got 1 knockdown and still spent the rest of the fight running.
4. Floored Mosley causing him to fight defensively the whole fight while Mayweather spent the whole fight and couldn't hurt Mosley.

And, you will see in the Cotto fight that Mayweather will spend 12 rounds running on route to a decision once again. A Mayweather fight is easy to predict. Run run run and win on points.

HAHA! Millions of HITS!!
+ 101%

trans: basta pataka gani ug storya, paka jud dangatan! :biglaugh:

"He’ll be Known for What He Accomplished and NOT what he Said" - George Foreman