Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:50 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 133 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 3:14 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 9:09 pm
Posts: 2940
Location: LAS VEGAS
pls shoot me... this has to be the 100th thread od floyd vs pacman... :cry: :cry: :cry:

for god's sake how can floyd go down to 130 lbs... and even 135lbs why would he go sacrifice his body.... plsss stop it now... :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 3:37 pm 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 11:16 am
Posts: 1788
Location: Cainta-Iloilo-Cebu-Qatar-Australia
Why is this topic in Pacquiao vs Morales III?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 3:51 pm 
Offline
Bantamweight

Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2006 10:30 pm
Posts: 36
Location: doha, qatar
its quite different, but its reminiscence of duran vs hagler tussle yrs back!!!!what an exciting bout! duran a former junior lighweight to middle weight.......nothing impossible...lets wait....


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 8:07 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2006 12:25 pm
Posts: 3020
Location: twitter.com/teamlois
palpok wrote:
Why is this topic in Pacquiao vs Morales III?



ask the thread starter.....


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 11:27 am 
Offline
Featherweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 08, 2006 12:37 pm
Posts: 54
Location: Pacland,Philippines
labinTadØ® wrote:
Would be a good fight, though mayweather may be too big for our Pac. But we wouldnt know..

If Mayweather agrees at 135, I'll go with Pac, Pac speed and Pressure would be too much for Mayweather IMO.

correct ka dyan
mayweather is kinda strong but all pacquiao needs is strategies...there is no way mayweather well chomp off pac cuz pacman is fast-moving boxer


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 11:30 am 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2004 11:34 pm
Posts: 981
jet-pacfan wrote:
labinTadØ® wrote:
Would be a good fight, though mayweather may be too big for our Pac. But we wouldnt know..

If Mayweather agrees at 135, I'll go with Pac, Pac speed and Pressure would be too much for Mayweather IMO.

correct ka dyan
mayweather is kinda strong but all pacquiao needs is strategies...there is no way mayweather well chomp off pac cuz pacman is fast-moving boxer


No Bro, I was kidding when I said that :biglaugh:

This guy is too big for Pac LOL..


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 12:32 pm 
Offline
Featherweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 08, 2006 12:37 pm
Posts: 54
Location: Pacland,Philippines
labinTadØ® wrote:
jet-pacfan wrote:
labinTadØ® wrote:
Would be a good fight, though mayweather may be too big for our Pac. But we wouldnt know..

If Mayweather agrees at 135, I'll go with Pac, Pac speed and Pressure would be too much for Mayweather IMO.

correct ka dyan
mayweather is kinda strong but all pacquiao needs is strategies...there is no way mayweather well chomp off pac cuz pacman is fast-moving boxer


No Bro, I was kidding when I said that :biglaugh:

This guy is too big for Pac LOL..

ok then, hoy about we talk about something else :lol: :chainsaw:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 1:07 pm 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2006 1:26 pm
Posts: 1671
Location: Camp Big Falcon
The tale of the tape. Seeing this, would it be possible for them to meet in the future?

Pretty Boy.

Floyd Mayweather Jr
Sex Male
Nationality US American
Alias Pretty Boy
Birth Name Floyd Joy Mayweather Jr.
Global ID 000352
Federal ID NV045572
Hometown Las Vegas, NV, USA
Birthplace Grand Rapids, MI, USA
Rated at Welterweight
World Rank 1 / 1263
Date of Birth 1977-02-24
Age 29
Reach 72''
Stance Orthodox
Height 5' 8
Trainer Roger Mayweather
Manager James Prince
W 36 (24 ko's) | L 0 | D 0 | Total 36

-----

Pacman

Manny Pacquiao
Sex Male
Nationality Philippine
Alias Pac Man
Birth Name Emmanuel D. Pacquiao
Global ID 006129
Federal ID NV015582
Hometown General Santos City, Philippines
Birthplace Bukidnon, Philippines
Rated at Super Featherweight
World Rank 1 / 871
Date of Birth 1978-12-17
Age 27
Reach 67”
Stance Southpaw
Height 5' 6½
Trainer Freddie Roach
Manager Shelly Finkel
W 42 (33 ko's) | L 3 | D 2 | Total 47

-----

For me, it is possible. PBF is just as tall as EM...
They can fight at 135 lbs.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 1:55 pm 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 06, 2004 9:52 am
Posts: 919
Location: Boston,MA
chain_knuckles wrote:
The tale of the tape. Seeing this, would it be possible for them to meet in the future?

Pretty Boy.

Floyd Mayweather Jr
Sex Male
Nationality US American
Alias Pretty Boy
Birth Name Floyd Joy Mayweather Jr.
Global ID 000352
Federal ID NV045572
Hometown Las Vegas, NV, USA
Birthplace Grand Rapids, MI, USA
Rated at Welterweight
World Rank 1 / 1263
Date of Birth 1977-02-24
Age 29
Reach 72''
Stance Orthodox
Height 5' 8
Trainer Roger Mayweather
Manager James Prince
W 36 (24 ko's) | L 0 | D 0 | Total 36

-----

Pacman

Manny Pacquiao
Sex Male
Nationality Philippine
Alias Pac Man
Birth Name Emmanuel D. Pacquiao
Global ID 006129
Federal ID NV015582
Hometown General Santos City, Philippines
Birthplace Bukidnon, Philippines
Rated at Super Featherweight
World Rank 1 / 871
Date of Birth 1978-12-17
Age 27
Reach 67”
Stance Southpaw
Height 5' 6½
Trainer Freddie Roach
Manager Shelly Finkel
W 42 (33 ko's) | L 3 | D 2 | Total 47

-----

For me, it is possible. PBF is just as tall as EM...
They can fight at 135 lbs.


huh? :shock:

height has little to do with boxing, brother.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 2:15 pm 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 11, 2004 2:17 pm
Posts: 1074
chain_knuckles wrote:
The tale of the tape. Seeing this, would it be possible for them to meet in the future?

Pretty Boy.

Floyd Mayweather Jr
Sex Male
Nationality US American
Alias Pretty Boy
Birth Name Floyd Joy Mayweather Jr.
Global ID 000352
Federal ID NV045572
Hometown Las Vegas, NV, USA
Birthplace Grand Rapids, MI, USA
Rated at Welterweight
World Rank 1 / 1263
Date of Birth 1977-02-24
Age 29
Reach 72''
Stance Orthodox
Height 5' 8
Trainer Roger Mayweather
Manager James Prince
W 36 (24 ko's) | L 0 | D 0 | Total 36

-----

Pacman

Manny Pacquiao
Sex Male
Nationality Philippine
Alias Pac Man
Birth Name Emmanuel D. Pacquiao
Global ID 006129
Federal ID NV015582
Hometown General Santos City, Philippines
Birthplace Bukidnon, Philippines
Rated at Super Featherweight
World Rank 1 / 871
Date of Birth 1978-12-17
Age 27
Reach 67”
Stance Southpaw
Height 5' 6½
Trainer Freddie Roach
Manager Shelly Finkel
W 42 (33 ko's) | L 3 | D 2 | Total 47

-----

For me, it is possible. PBF is just as tall as EM...
They can fight at 135 lbs.


Bro. if height is the gauge in boxing, they should have named the category a different way on the first place. E.G. welterheight, superfeatherheight, etc...

agree? :banghead:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:14 am 
Offline
Light Heavyweight

Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2005 3:40 am
Posts: 1264
Location: States United
This thread few years ago is now in reality...Dream isn't always an opposite, it can also turn into a reality. hehe

_________________
“They called me a chicken, from what I hear. I’m the winningest chicken I know. No matter how you win, as long as you win." Floyd Mayweather Jr.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:30 am 
Offline
Bantamweight

Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:21 pm
Posts: 39
Gayrunner does not deserve a huge payday against Pac after ducking Margo and Cotto. Let him fight Cotto or Margo first to deserve a good payday against Pac. He has a good chance of beating Pac, sure, but let him earn it first by fighting fighters in his own division. I want to see him fight Margo coz Margo has been calling him out for a while now. But we all know he won't do that coz Gayrunner is a puzzy, and like dela Polla, would rather pick on a smaller fighter. I would LOVE for Manny to beat the crap out of this monkey. But it will be Manny's toughest fight for sure.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:22 am 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2005 1:09 pm
Posts: 569
Location: Calamba City, RP / Spartanburg, SC. USA
labinTadØ® wrote:
Would be a good fight, though mayweather may be too big for our Pac. But we wouldnt know..

If Mayweather agrees at 135, I'll go with Pac, Pac speed and Pressure would be too much for Mayweather IMO.



I totally agree, 135lbs or 137lbs. Since the Mayweathers said that he dont need that much money, Uncle Bob should ask for more money than what Floyd got (20M?) on his fight with ODLH. Crazy Floyd, wants to fight a smaller guy. (ask the Hitman)

_________________
"If Floyd wasn't a girl he would fight Manny." -- Freddie Roach


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 133 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group