Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:49 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 106 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:22 pm 
Lightweight

Quote:
It takes a humble heart to accept realities in life. It is worthwhile to accept the reality that it was Chavit who was given the opportunity to climb atop the ring with Philippine hero Manny Pacquiao not you. Your time to be with Manny atop the ring, maybe, is yet to come.

Reality my friend, is the fact that the philippines is full of corrupt politicians like chavit and you know it and is not doing anything about it because you have learned to humbly accept realities in life.....no wonder we are still a third world country.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:23 pm 
Heavyweight

chavit should be ban entering the ring!!!
he always "chavit ng sabit" when someone is famous...
:lol:

Cotto - "Manny is one of the best boxer's we've had of all time."

I BLEED PURPLE N GOLD!
I hate the color GREEN!

Los Angeles Lakers are 08-09 NBA Champions!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:37 pm 
Lightweight

We always been talking this nonsense. I know how you feel towards those corrupt officials. But for the sake that he has not corrupted anyone but his people in Ilocos Sur, it is them who must whine first not us.

How I wish you would rather shot your tirades to Mike Arroyo because he has the influence of the most power person in the Philippines. Unlike Chavit, Mike's scope affects us more than Chavit.

In your own way, your are also corrupt like chavit but whoever has no sin must cast the first stone. It is nice to hear some hypocrites doing all those sarcasms.

If he is corrupt, his corruption is only in Ilocos Sur and does not extend to the whole PI unless he will be running as senator.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:42 pm 
Light Heavyweight

KSP... :x

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:43 pm 
Bantamweight

Sinong gumastos sa pagpunta nila dito sa US?

/mga mamayan ng pinas (government expense)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:49 pm 
Heavyweight

KALIWATniLAPULAPU wrote:
We always been talking this nonsense. I know how you feel towards those corrupt officials. But for the sake that he has not corrupted anyone but his people in Ilocos Sur, it is them who must whine first not us.

How I wish you would rather shot your tirades to Mike Arroyo because he has the influence of the most power person in the Philippines. Unlike Chavit, Mike's scope affects us more than Chavit.

In your own way, your are also corrupt like chavit but whoever has no sin must cast the first stone. It is nice to hear some hypocrites doing all those sarcasms.

If he is corrupt, his corruption is only in Ilocos Sur and does not extend to the whole PI unless he will be running as senator.

Where do you think is the biggest chunk of his corruption came from? From the Provincial fund? Remember that Philippines is centralized government... if you dont know that lets not talk about corruption in all scope of its meaning.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:50 pm 
Lightweight

KALIWATniLAPULAPU wrote:

I'll cast the first stone. My sin of stealing my neighbors' malunggay is in no way comparable to the stealing this guy did.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 1:26 pm 
Welterweight

nlpapas wrote:
kuribayashi wrote:
para sa FAN ni CHAVIT hindi ko kelangan mag ENGLISH para magpasiklab sayo..ngiting ngiti kasa likod ng SEAL na yan a...Does speaking/writing in english makes you an educated person or better person than me?i dont think so...from what i see in your avatar you are a well educated person too bad..you're using your education to suck some scumbag's ***..now am i not writing in ENGLISH?or do you prefer machine language...louya nimo bay uy...

trans: how much?hehehe be honest..how much is your monthly allowance from you know who wahehehehe

See? It's so easy for you to criticize a person like Chavit and now that you're the one being criticized, you reacted madly. No I don't have to be paid to make a stand. I have a friend from Mindanao who says, inggit lang kayo kay Chavit.

It takes a humble heart to accept realities in life. It is worthwhile to accept the reality that it was Chavit who was given the opportunity to climb atop the ring with Philippine hero Manny Pacquiao not you. Your time to be with Manny atop the ring, maybe, is yet to come.

Sabi nga ni Erap, weather weather lang yan.

weather weather ba kamo? e ang weather sakin hindi umuulan ng balato galing sa hweteng eh at wala akong balak ibenta ang akin prinsipyo at pagkatao..mapapatay muna nila ako bago masuhulan...haven't you Criticized me in your previous replies?I am a fan of pacquiao. And i would be happy to climbed w/ him in the ring kase wala ako nilapastangan na kababayan..ngayon moralidad ang pinag uusapan dito "manong" well in your case i dont think you got one...tsk tsk tsk./..i criticized chavit for what he did to his kababayan in ilocos, why i said so?bec my wife is from ilocos, and i know all the facts abt this idol of yours..now sa kaso mo naman wala ako masabi kundi birds of the same feathers are the same birds..remember this phrase? nakakukulong na ata ang nagsalita nito..opppsss bago ka bumuwelta sakin FYI nde din ako erap fan ha?pacquiao fan lang ako...how would you feel if your family is being associated directly or indrectly w/ corrupt gov't officials? wala no?hehehe think about it..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 9:57 pm 
Welterweight

kuribayashi, wag mo na patulan si cebuanong utusan sa malacañang

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 10:07 pm 
Welterweight

equalizer wrote:
philman wrote:
t_nue wrote:
nlpapas wrote:
equalizer wrote:
nlpapas wrote:
philman wrote:
nlpapas wrote:
zephyr0819 wrote:
guys, chavit was on the ring again. he's got no business being on the ring. what's he's up to?

Why can't people admit that Chavit Singson is more influential than them?

influential in what???? influential being a nonesense government official!!! :biglaugh:

Influential not only in the political arena but also in the boxing world, mind you! It's so easy for people to point an accusing finger at a person not knowing that the other 3 fingers are pointing at them. I suggest you go to Ilocos Sur to see for yourself whether or not Chavit is a nonsense government official.

ive been personally stationed there, and his own people talking shyt about him.

Singsong...piece of shyt! Bad influence in Philippine politics.

I don't think so.

after being a druglord and blowing the whistle on his kompareng erap, do you really think that makes him a saint and erases all his wrongdoings. how about the people he destroyed with his drugs!!! go to hell!!! he should be in jail and not hanging around with a self made respectable person such as Paquiao. :stump:

I agree.
I just would like to reitirate your post.
i agree too. he should be in jail also. Chavit will be in jail soon, after the term of Gloria :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 10:31 pm 
Heavyweight

ang corrupt lang ang may galit sa corrupt. maliit kasi ang ma kurakot nila kaya galit sila sa big time na corrupt.. :lol: :lol: :lol:
:peace: :peace:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 11:57 pm 
Middleweight

KALIWATniLAPULAPU wrote:
He's a VIP (I still respect his post as the governor of Ilocos Sur)... I don't think he has some plan for running the congressional position i.e. senatorial ticket...

But anyway, let's just leave them alone for that. I guess it would be better.

But I like the guy more because he saved us from the dark ages of ERAP Presidency (It was him who made public of the works of erap). Though a trapo himself, i still appreciate what he does during those times.

yeah he save us from the dark era of eraps presidency and put us into the darker era of gma's presidency :D :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 12:05 am 
Heavyweight

aymnatskerd wrote:
According to the barber of my barber, Chavit lost big sum of money because he bet on EM.

That's why Chavit climbed up the ring and whispered to Manny.....this and that!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 12:48 am 
Middleweight

Samanea Saman wrote:
aymnatskerd wrote:
According to the barber of my barber, Chavit lost big sum of money because he bet on EM.

That's why Chavit climbed up the ring and whispered to Manny.....this and that!!

nanghihingi siguro ng balato :D :D

Post subject: Chavit Singson
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 1:22 am 
Light Heavyweight

I'll put in my 2 cents worth, if you guys dont mind.

If you're truly a christian and you want to learn what the church teaches listen to this.

Nobody but nobody condemns a person. That authority only belongs to God. The mere presence of any person in the ring with Pacquiao is not a sin nor a transgression or defiance of God's commandments. Nevertheless, what we as christians should condemn is the act. As they say in latin, odium abominationis, odium inimacitae. Condemn the act not the person.

The last thing ive heard, chavit being a public figure, is that he was the whistleblower for erap's hand in so many corrupt deeds. That is good, and he deserves praise for that. Chavit being a gamblinglord from his ownmouth, is not good. that should be condemned. Him being corrupt other than being a gamblinglord, i do not know. And if you know anything about it, it is your obligation to expose it and substantiate your allegations. A mere accusation does not make it the truth.

So pardon me if anybody disagrees with me, if i dont condemn Chavit. But i do condemn his being a gambling lord. And him being there at the ring with Pacquiao, its not something we need to pass on as bad. He's got the money, he's got the connection, let him go wherever he wants.

I hope this little piece on christian ethics help us in our perspective.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 106 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next