Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:43 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 106 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 1:23 am 
Light Heavyweight

What I learned from my american friend is "if they don't bother me, I don't care"

So why you people are so mad that Chavit went to the ring to congratulate Pacquiao. He was there as a fan and nothing else. Manny did not prevent him from entering the ring, so be it. If Manny can have him in the ring, so let it be.

The problem with us is we always try to mix boxing with politics. If it is boxing, then it is boxing. Chavit was there because of boxing and nothing else. If you don't want Chavit in the ring, just don't look, pretend not seeing him.

I like Chavit as a sport fan. He is always there to give moral support just like when viloria fought in New Orleans. So let's applaud Chavit as a fan and not a politician. Don't give color.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 1:46 am 
Cruiserweight

For those who despises CS so much with his involvement with Manny, how about doing something about it like confront the man in person and let him know exactly how you feel with his antics and misdeeds. Better yet, organize a group to go and protest his corrupt ways. Unless you're willing to do something, stop whining.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 2:29 am 
Welterweight

kalagukoy wrote:
What I learned from my american friend is "if they don't bother me, I don't care"

So why you people are so mad that Chavit went to the ring to congratulate Pacquiao. He was there as a fan and nothing else. Manny did not prevent him from entering the ring, so be it. If Manny can have him in the ring, so let it be.

The problem with us is we always try to mix boxing with politics. If it is boxing, then it is boxing. Chavit was there because of boxing and nothing else. If you don't want Chavit in the ring, just don't look, pretend not seeing him.

I like Chavit as a sport fan. He is always there to give moral support just like when viloria fought in New Orleans. So let's applaud Chavit as a fan and not a politician. Don't give color.

kalagukoy:where you from bro..kulit kasi name mo,kalagukoy di ba nahuhuli sa dagat yan..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 3:30 am 
Welterweight

kapre wrote:
Charlie wrote:
no.1fan wrote:
If Manny welcomed him in the ring, sorry na lang kayo.

cebuano ata.. labas pasok sa Mental - este, Malacanang :stump:

Foul!
WTF!?! :banghead: i agree with you on this one bro kapre.. what does this have to do with being cebuano?! hey charlie boy, are you implying all cebuanos are chavit fans? don't be regionalistic, you are creating division among pinoys. the issue between you and that other dude is about chavit, nothing more. that other guy defending chavit may be from cebu but he doesn't represent the majority. now that no.1fan posted in defense of chavit he's automatically a cebuano too like the first guy? try to remain within the bounds of your discussion dude :finger:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 3:47 am 
Light Heavyweight

kalagukoy, you're right, nahuhuli sa dagat yan.

actually hindi sa dagat kundi sa tabing dagat. they come out at nighttime to play and look for food. at daytime, they hide and sleep in the hole.

kalagukoy is just my "aka" but i am in los angeles,california.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 1:00 pm 
Welterweight

DIVERSdoITdeeper wrote:
kapre wrote:
Charlie wrote:
no.1fan wrote:
If Manny welcomed him in the ring, sorry na lang kayo.

cebuano ata.. labas pasok sa Mental - este, Malacanang :stump:

Foul!
WTF!?! :banghead: i agree with you on this one bro kapre.. what does this have to do with being cebuano?! hey charlie boy, are you implying all cebuanos are chavit fans? don't be regionalistic, you are creating division among pinoys. the issue between you and that other dude is about chavit, nothing more. that other guy defending chavit may be from cebu but he doesn't represent the majority. now that no.1fan posted in defense of chavit he's automatically a cebuano too like the first guy? try to remain within the bounds of your discussion dude :finger:

i did not mean all cebuanos - if you read the thread from the beginning - the chavit defender always harps on being a "righteous" cebuano - - siguro kako,labas pasok kasi siya (with his Malacanang seal) sa Mental (or Malacanang)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 1:55 pm 
Lightweight

Charlie wrote:
[

Hey Charlie..back off... If you say more slanderous things against cebuanos... better back off buddie else you will be banned... this is a cebuano dominated blog....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 5:53 pm 
Welterweight

KALIWATniLAPULAPU wrote:
Charlie wrote:
[

You back off - - my statement is directed to nlpapas

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 9:46 pm 
Heavyweight

ban ban ban ban ban :swordplay: :swordplay: :swordplay:

http://www.hotmanila.ph/ESP/2010/gloria_aeterna-01.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 7:45 am 
Light Heavyweight

no matter how members here defend chavit singson... nobody can
change my beliefs that chavit is dishonest, corrupt, has a notorious
private army, a gambler and fooled his geographic domain. chavit
should be thrown to jail to rot!

every time I see him joining pacquiao in the ring reminds a lot of pinoys
that chavit is a very corrupt governor and is a mastermind of other killings.

is chavit an asset to his people? absolutely not! crucify him! crucify him!

aihihihi!!! :)

baklita

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 7:51 am 
Heavyweight

kalagukoy wrote:

==========

chavit being there as "a fan?" LOL dont be naive bro

cat like chvait wont even move his own two feet if there aint no reason (trans: di mapagkakakitaan)

we dont mix boxing with politics, we're tryin in our own li'l way to break them leeches offa boxing LOL

but WTF them friggin politicos are always gonna want to bask in the sun LOL they should all burn!!!!!

MABUHAY ANG REBOLUSYON!!!!
VIVA REVOLUCION!!!!!

Tambays make the world go 'round :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 7:52 am 
Heavyweight

baklita wrote:

no matter how members here defend chavit singson... nobody can
change my beliefs that chavit is dishonest, corrupt, has a notorious
private army, a gambler and fooled his geographic domain. chavit
should be thrown to jail to rot!

every time I see him joining pacquiao in the ring reminds a lot of pinoys
that chavit is a very corrupt governor and is a mastermind of other killings.

is chavit an asset to his people? absolutely not! crucify him! crucify him!

aihihihi!!! :)

baklita

===========

not to mention chavit be the main reason bernard palanca didnt marry rica LMAO!!!!

Tambays make the world go 'round :)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 7:55 am 
Middleweight

zephyr0819 wrote:
guys, chavit was on the ring again. he's got no business being on the ring. what's he's up to?

im sure of one thing though, he knows his thing and he can afford it so husssh now.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 8:11 am 
Featherweight

equalizer wrote:
doods8253810 wrote:
zephyr0819 wrote:
guys, chavit was on the ring again. he's got no business being on the ring. what's he's up to?

people, including me were booing him while we were at Rockwell :lol:

biib ako sayo pre, ang dami kayang taga- malacanang doon. wala bang sumita sa inyo? :biglaugh:

ako minura ko pa sa Mega Mall yon ng lumabas lakas pati ng boses ko hehehe takot nga ako baka may galamay sya dun at narinig ako ehheheheh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 8:28 am 
Heavyweight

All of the Politician is riding on the crest of PacMan...paano....ELECTION na! Shits to Politicians!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 106 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next