Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:20 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 667 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:52 pm 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:31 pm
Posts: 1492
Location: Tepoza, New Village, Cancaloo
much ado about pac's english :lol: :lol: :lol:




live with it :mrgreen:

_________________
M.K.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:06 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:40 am
Posts: 3889
Location: under your bed
noel3393 wrote:
cubao_ibabaw wrote:
What's wrong about being asal "Kano"? By the way, that is a racist comment. You are practically implying the Filipino is the better race. In what way?

Which country is more progressive materially, scientifically and intellectually?

Which one actually helped the other during the World War 2? Which one brought English and education to the masses?

By itself, how has your Tagalog really helped you especially abroad?

Is it possible that our being "asal" Filipino has only ensured that the Philippines will never be able to unstuck itself from the rut that it is in for a long time now?

Come to think of it, is asal "Kano" actually better than asal "Pinoy"?

Anong kinalaman dito sa asal kano at asal Pinoy?

_________________
"In times of war, the father bury their sons.
In times of peace, sons bury their father."
-Herodotus


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:11 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:22 pm
Posts: 2975
Location: in your dreams
Icecream wrote:
noel3393 wrote:
cubao_ibabaw wrote:
What's wrong about being asal "Kano"? By the way, that is a racist comment. You are practically implying the Filipino is the better race. In what way?

Which country is more progressive materially, scientifically and intellectually?

Which one actually helped the other during the World War 2? Which one brought English and education to the masses?

By itself, how has your Tagalog really helped you especially abroad?

Is it possible that our being "asal" Filipino has only ensured that the Philippines will never be able to unstuck itself from the rut that it is in for a long time now?

Come to think of it, is asal "Kano" actually better than asal "Pinoy"?

Anong kinalaman dito sa asal kano at asal Pinoy?


di sa akin post yan kay noel yan.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:54 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:42 am
Posts: 2609
Acceptable.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:01 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:22 am
Posts: 2433
pranzer wrote:
cubao_ibabaw wrote:
^

okay go ahead pranzer you can wallow my ilk. :mrgreen:




Bye calabao_mababaw, go wallow in the mud.



aba nabuhay si 5%!


tama na yang yabangan sa inglis inglis na yan! :woman:

trans: there is raining outside aren't we? :bounce1:

_________________
FAFA GENE: i'm your lovah, i can fight you basta in kamah ak ak ak!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:08 am 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:58 pm
Posts: 1924
cutie pie wrote:
pranzer wrote:
cubao_ibabaw wrote:
^

okay go ahead pranzer you can wallow my ilk. :mrgreen:




Bye calabao_mababaw, go wallow in the mud.



aba nabuhay si 5%!


tama na yang yabangan sa inglis inglis na yan! :woman:

trans: there is raining outside aren't we? :bounce1:




Huwag mag-English mayayabangan si kuting pa. Bawal!
May sariling batas itong mamang ito.

hahatakin ka pababa! Crabbid.

_________________
“The tallest tree in the forest catches all the wind.” Mao Tse Tung
“Tactics flow from a superior position”- Robert Fischer


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:06 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:22 pm
Posts: 6305
Caveat Emptor wrote:
Acceptable.

Acceptable? Which one?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:39 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:22 am
Posts: 2433
cutie pie wrote:
pranzer wrote:
cubao_ibabaw wrote:
^

okay go ahead pranzer you can wallow my ilk. :mrgreen:




Bye calabao_mababaw, go wallow in the mud.



aba nabuhay si 5%!


tama na yang yabangan sa inglis inglis na yan! :woman:

trans: there is raining outside aren't we? :bounce1:
pranzer wrote:



Huwag mag-English mayayabangan si kuting pa. Bawal!
May sariling batas itong mamang ito.

hahatakin ka pababa! Crabbid.


please translate in english

i can't understand what you've just said


trans: mods, mr. 5% is speaking tagalog in an english forum, spank this bayot please. :biglaugh:

_________________
FAFA GENE: i'm your lovah, i can fight you basta in kamah ak ak ak!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:11 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:22 pm
Posts: 6305
noel3393 wrote:
Buringot23 wrote:

if Manny suddenly hires an interpreter in his next interviews, what would be the media/fans reaction?

Simple.

There would be a collective sigh of relief and explosions of joy with words like, "At last!", "Finally!", "Alleluia!", "Praise the Lord!", and "Show me the Manny!".

Then these will be followed by a sudden defeaning silence and, finally, by a long burst of loud hysterical laughter.

Aling cutie pie wrote:

and multiple orgasms from me.


Aling cutie pie, you’re still experiencing tsunami aftershocks from those “multiple orgasms” of yours, aren’t you? It’s perfectly understandable naman po.

The experience must be traumatic, este, exciting for you.

But it is better to let it come to pass na lang po . Life is too short for such trivialities, so get over it na lang po, Ali.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:33 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:22 am
Posts: 2433
noel3393 wrote:
noel3393 wrote:
Buringot23 wrote:

if Manny suddenly hires an interpreter in his next interviews, what would be the media/fans reaction?

Simple.

There would be a collective sigh of relief and explosions of joy with words like, "At last!", "Finally!", "Alleluia!", "Praise the Lord!", and "Show me the Manny!".

Then these will be followed by a sudden defeaning silence and, finally, by a long burst of loud hysterical laughter.

Aling cutie pie wrote:

and multiple orgasms from me.


Aling cutie pie, you’re still experiencing tsunami aftershocks from those “multiple orgasms” of yours, aren’t you? It’s perfectly understandable naman po.

The experience must be traumatic, este, exciting for you.

But it is better to let it come to pass na lang po . Life is too short for such trivialities, so get over it na lang po, Ali.

muhammad ali or ali larter?

make it clear titser noel 8)

_________________
FAFA GENE: i'm your lovah, i can fight you basta in kamah ak ak ak!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:11 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:22 pm
Posts: 6305
Aleng Cutie,

You see, it is clear that I am not a teacher. I kept making those silly mistakes also.

I did think about using “Aleng” or “Ale” at first but it didn’t sound correct at that time. I guess my Tagalog is just not good enough. I have to live with it na lang.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:01 pm 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:58 pm
Posts: 1924
cutie pie wrote:
cutie pie wrote:
pranzer wrote:



Bye calabao_mababaw, go wallow in the mud.



aba nabuhay si 5%!


tama na yang yabangan sa inglis inglis na yan! :woman:

trans: there is raining outside aren't we? :bounce1:
pranzer wrote:



Huwag mag-English mayayabangan si kuting pa. Bawal!
May sariling batas itong mamang ito.

hahatakin ka pababa! Crabbid.


please translate in english

i can't understand what you've just said


trans: mods, mr. 5% is speaking tagalog in an english forum, spank this bayot please. :biglaugh:




Kuting Pa=Calabao_Mababaw

_________________
“The tallest tree in the forest catches all the wind.” Mao Tse Tung
“Tactics flow from a superior position”- Robert Fischer


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:10 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:36 pm
Posts: 2157
Location: PB# 0540
..wadapakis wong wid da grammar nazis? :biglaugh:

_________________
"He stretched out his hand desperately as if to snatch only a wisp of air, to save a fragment of the spot she had made lovely for him." --The Great Gatsby


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:28 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:22 am
Posts: 2433
the packing wrong with the grammar nazis >> they are born to be alive as pinoy.

these 2 grammar nazis wish they should have been born to be alive as pinays :bounce1:


i just beat my hunkafafa gene to that punching bag line :biglaugh: :lol:

_________________
FAFA GENE: i'm your lovah, i can fight you basta in kamah ak ak ak!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:23 pm 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:58 pm
Posts: 1924
cutie pie wrote:
the packing wrong with the grammar nazis >> they are born to be alive as pinoy.

these 2 grammar nazis wish they should have been born to be alive as pinays :bounce1:


i just beat my hunkafafa gene to that punching bag line :biglaugh: :lol:




This is the reason I keep coming back to Pacland. These guys are amazing, where else can you find craziness and stupidity all rolled into one.

_________________
“The tallest tree in the forest catches all the wind.” Mao Tse Tung
“Tactics flow from a superior position”- Robert Fischer


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 667 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45  Next

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group