Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:32 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 159 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 11  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 1:08 am 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2004 5:35 pm
Posts: 1360
Location: San Diego
Thanks for sharing bro.

_________________
"Getting married is very much like going to a restaurant with your friends. You order what you want, and when you see what the other guy has, you wish you had ordered that. "


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 1:11 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2006 12:14 pm
Posts: 2557
Location: Chicago, IL. USA
bong2sm wrote:
Thanks for sharing bro.


No problem. Hope you enjoy!

_________________
"It's not whether you get knocked down,
it's whether you get up."

- VINCE LOMBARDI


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 1:20 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2006 12:14 pm
Posts: 2557
Location: Chicago, IL. USA
Image

Erik Morales going back to his room after the fight


Image

A very happy and smiley Dyan C.


Image

My special guest: Julio Cesar Chavez, Jr.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 1:22 am 
Offline
Lightweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2005 1:17 pm
Posts: 192
Location: Seattle
thank you very much bro. for sharing


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 1:26 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2006 12:14 pm
Posts: 2557
Location: Chicago, IL. USA
albone767 wrote:
thank you very much bro. for sharing


How come you didn't show up? I also made one name tag for you. Hope you can join next time.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 1:39 am 
Offline
Lightweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2006 4:00 am
Posts: 130
Location: Bay Area, CA
AAU wrote:
Image

Erik Morales going back to his room after the fight


Image

A very happy and smiley Dyan C.


Image

My special guest: Julio Cesar Chavez, Jr.



I wanna F*** Dyan! I don't know dude maybe it's just me but Julio Cesar Chaves, Jr. looks high on this pic. Do you think he smoke joint?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 1:44 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2006 7:53 am
Posts: 6963
Location: LongBeachCa/Davao City-G4G's represent!- LA Lakers/Clippers Nation
Nice Pic's!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 2:07 am 
Offline
Welterweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:19 pm
Posts: 272
Location: england,uk
nice work..salamat..


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 2:09 am 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2003 11:40 pm
Posts: 1649
Location: Bronx,NY
AAU wrote:
freeworld wrote:
where's sarah G??.. hahahaha :peace::peace:



This picture is exclusively for you my friend, freeworld!!!

She said hi to you!!!

Image


Thanks for the pic bro..Shes beautiful :)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 2:09 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2006 12:14 pm
Posts: 2557
Location: Chicago, IL. USA
fFOXad wrote:
AAU wrote:





Image

My special guest: Julio Cesar Chavez, Jr.



I don't know dude maybe it's just me but Julio Cesar Chaves, Jr. looks high on this pic. Do you think he smoke joint?


No. He's very cool. He's sitting together with the media people covering the fight. I'm very close to him and I don't see him drinking alcohol either.
After the fight Julio Chavez, Jr. and Jorge Arce was interviewed by the press.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 2:10 am 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2003 11:40 pm
Posts: 1649
Location: Bronx,NY
Quote:
Guys, I can tell that Jorge Arce and girlfriend have no tickets. They moved from one chair to another. Not only once or twice but several times.


Hehehe


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 2:19 am 
Offline
Lightweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2005 1:17 pm
Posts: 192
Location: Seattle
AAU wrote:
albone767 wrote:
thank you very much bro. for sharing


How come you didn't show up? I also made one name tag for you. Hope you can join next time.


I was there, I was wondering where my nametag was. I was wearing the red pacquiao shirt with a team pacquiao jacket on. I came with three other pinoys that had the same shirt but with the PI flag colors.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 2:22 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 29, 2004 11:51 pm
Posts: 25677
Location: San Pablo City, Laguna
albone767 wrote:
AAU wrote:
albone767 wrote:
thank you very much bro. for sharing


How come you didn't show up? I also made one name tag for you. Hope you can join next time.


I was there, I was wondering where my nametag was. I was wearing the red pacquiao shirt with a team pacquiao jacket on. I came with three other pinoys that had the same shirt but with the PI flag colors.


I can vouch for albone, we were together till about 1:30 a.m. at wynn looking for the Goddarned victory party.

Hi albone, glad you made it back to Seattle safely. Say hello to the rest of your crew, from me. :D

_________________
Constantly True; Faithful to You: BLUE EAGLE THE KING!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 2:25 am 
Offline
Lightweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2005 1:17 pm
Posts: 192
Location: Seattle
BCngDC wrote:
albone767 wrote:
AAU wrote:
albone767 wrote:
thank you very much bro. for sharing


How come you didn't show up? I also made one name tag for you. Hope you can join next time.


I was there, I was wondering where my nametag was. I was wearing the red pacquiao shirt with a team pacquiao jacket on. I came with three other pinoys that had the same shirt but with the PI flag colors.


I can vouch for albone, we were together till about 1:30 a.m. at wynn looking for the Goddarned victory party.

Hi albone, glad you made it back to Seattle safely. Say hello to the rest of your crew, from me. :D


Thanks BC, PM me your address so that my Bro-in-law can send you shirts that are "Che Pacquiao"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 2:27 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2006 12:14 pm
Posts: 2557
Location: Chicago, IL. USA
albone767 wrote:
AAU wrote:
albone767 wrote:
thank you very much bro. for sharing


How come you didn't show up? I also made one name tag for you. Hope you can join next time.


I was there, I was wondering where my nametag was. I was wearing the red pacquiao shirt with a team pacquiao jacket on. I came with three other pinoys that had the same shirt but with the PI flag colors.


I'm sorry. It's my bad. :(


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 159 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 11  Next

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group