Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:09 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 11:19 pm 
Lightweight

THESE GUYS THOUGHT THEY ARE IN THE PHILIPPINES WHERE THE LAW CAN BE BENDED IN FAVOR OF THE PACMAN. MAYBE TOP RANK GAVE SIGNING BONUS FOR THESE 2. THESE GUYS WILL RUIN PACMAN

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 11:23 pm 
Welterweight

seems that salud is double edged. First, he cautioned Manny, that he will have trouble when he goes on with Top Rank. Only to find out he is pro top rank. *****. Greed, greed, greed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 11:30 pm 
Welterweight

sensation wrote:
seems that salud is double edged. First, he cautioned Manny, that he will have trouble when he goes on with Top Rank. Only to find out he is pro top rank. *****. Greed, greed, greed.

Two dumbheads if they had the best of intentions for manny....But I Think they have been playing the shrink.....bob Arum's two scrotums in disguise...hehehehe Joke dude! on the scrots

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 4:36 am 
Middleweight

GAULS wrote:
sensation wrote:

Two dumbheads if they had the best of intentions for manny....But I Think they have been playing the shrink.....bob Arum's two scrotums in disguise...hehehehe Joke dude! on the scrots

i would have to agree with you on this one including the scrotsky. ;-)
what i don't understand from the available info right now is- how could
have manny signed up with gbp presumably with his lawyer, accepting
the money in the process, then turn around and sign with top rank, also
with his lawyer around? this just blows the "blip* out of me.

are these people around manny just plain dorks or what?

sikudi

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 5:07 am 
Lightweight

sikudi wrote:
GAULS wrote:
sensation wrote:

i would have to agree with you on this one including the scrotsky. ;-)
what i don't understand from the available info right now is- how could
have manny signed up with gbp presumably with his lawyer, accepting
the money in the process, then turn around and sign with top rank, also
with his lawyer around? this just blows the "blip* out of me.

are these people around manny just plain dorks or what?

sikudi

The bottomline is the "MONEY" that's making them run around like headless chickens m8.....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 5:51 am 
Welterweight

I can't wait until this Gacal toon will need to show up in front of a US judge and explain himself.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 5:54 am 
Cruiserweight

musang114 wrote:
THESE GUYS THOUGHT THEY ARE IN THE PHILIPPINES WHERE THE LAW CAN BE BENDED IN FAVOR OF THE PACMAN. MAYBE TOP RANK GAVE SIGNING BONUS FOR THESE 2. THESE GUYS WILL RUIN PACMAN

SALUD is a pro top rank,

saLUD sucks!!!!! :headz:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 6:06 am 
Middleweight

Gacal and Salud are two dumb and dumber.

First they signed up with ABS CBN during Pacqiao Larios fight without regard to Shelly Finkel as manager of Manny.

Now, they did it again. Imagine, after 18 hours flight from Phil to US where Manny would have been dead tired and need rest and sleep, these two let Manny signed up with Golden Boy without first scrutinizing the contract.

The easiest way to do was tell Golden Boy to see them the next day and that's it. The point is, we filipinos tend to please somebody even up to the point of violating a law or a contract and it happened to Manny.

These two think they were in the Philippines and that because of Manny they can easily persuade the judge in their favor.

This is America and people don't care.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 6:17 am 
Middleweight

They went to school for a long time to be lawyers, even I knows it's not a good thing to sign another contract when you already signed one.I think they get paid everytime there's a lawsuit against manny in the court, unbelievable.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 4:47 pm 
Welterweight

godofredo wrote:

First they signed up with ABS CBN during Pacqiao Larios fight without regard to Shelly Finkel as manager of Manny.

Now, they did it again. Imagine, after 18 hours flight from Phil to US where Manny would have been dead tired and need rest and sleep, these two let Manny signed up with Golden Boy without first scrutinizing the contract.

The easiest way to do was tell Golden Boy to see them the next day and that's it. The point is, we filipinos tend to please somebody even up to the point of violating a law or a contract and it happened to Manny.

These two think they were in the Philippines and that because of Manny they can easily persuade the judge in their favor.

It all boils down to one thing.....Manny hired finkel as manager.....Let finkel negotiate!!! Dumbheads! Leeches!

What led to this mess was when the DETAILS to GBP contract was revealed...the 500t signing bonus was the trump card of GBP...when Arum found out he upped the ante to 1 million....What's another 500t to these people? Arum did it to hit two birds with one stone....Get Manny as his fighter, the best p4p and exciting one in the world...and f@%$ up the plans of GBP, his bitter rival.....

So far Arum won this round...but we have the courts to decide....

This wouldn't have happened if Manny's so called other "Managers"---leeches to be exact----just stuck with the original contract with GBP....we all know that Salud is Arum's boy this side of the world

.....Salud is grinning right now...he gets more MONEY....from Pac and now from Arum....I just can imagine how much Arum gave him.......$$$$$ Either way Salud wins....under the guise that he is only after manny's interests!

:spray: the LEECHES!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 4:53 pm 
Featherweight

It seems to me like the only person who really cared about Manny is coach Freddie Roach. The rest are greedy!!!

To those people, please wake up, be true to your jobs and take good care of manny, (not money). He is giving pride and honor to our country and you guys are ruining it!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 5:55 pm 
Heavyweight

every fighter is dangerous :smoke: :smoke: :smoke:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 6:02 pm 
Middleweight

godofredo wrote:

And while your up to it, let me add that they also made Manny sign a contract with ABS CBN for exclusive rights to all his fights, unmindfull of Solar Sports standing tie-up with HBO which could have led to another law suit against Manny if Solar Sports go for it, instead Solar poured their discontent into the viewing public by increasing their price hence the P500 ticket price at SM. :evil:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 8:18 pm 
Welterweight

sensation wrote:

-Read that too. It's getting confusing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 10:48 pm 
Flyweight

sensation wrote:

Bai, wrong number ka. The Salud that warns Manny is Rudy Salud. The pro Top Rank is Masiao este Wakee Salud.