Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:13 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post subject: Team Pacquiao: Confused?
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:22 am 
Bantamweight

I just can't imagine what is happening with Team Pacquiao.... Before, they were eagerly awaiting the challenge of MAB to fight MP.. they were pursuing the rematch with the soonest time... BUT, now that MAB accepted the challenge and pursues negotiations, Team Pacquiao suddenly turned around and ignores the negotiations... ano ba talaga? It's the right opportunity to stage the fight or else MAB will fight somebody... [/i]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:27 am 
Heavyweight

Welcome to PACLAND... we all dont the answer until Team MANNY will confirm its next fight..

im :snoring:

Post subject: hey
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:30 am 
Featherweight

its all part of boxing business mind games, I feel team Pac will drop a bomb on everyone , and will be a rematch between MAB and pac

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:31 am 
Lightweight

you know this is the talk of the town brother i understand your parting words me for myself you know we have rely on sheet or read it in net.. but for my opinon.. i guess this is just somewhat were lookin for a possible revenge for barrera remember the nov 2003 showdown that shock the boxing mafia... this game is a money gamble... some of the mafias in the united states want this fight hey baby this is a multi millon dollar fight if u dont mind manny is the superstar in boxing no doubt about it barrera is waiting behind him his only a shadow of pacman...

Post subject: bro take it easy!
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:32 am 
Welterweight

easy...... easy..... easy... hahahahahahaha pagkahaba haba man daw ng simbahan sa prusisyun din ang tuloy hohohohohhohoho abangan mo pare the fight of the year between our very own manny " the pacman" pacquiao VS marco antonio barrera! use your disernment!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:32 am 
Heavyweight

it is because Manny wants his next fight to be in his country...do you think if MP accept MAB's challenge, the latter would agree that their fight be here in the Philippines??? another thing is that EM also wants a rematch with MP, he wants to exercise what was written in the contract of "The Battle"

:peace:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:33 am 
Bantamweight

Fighting Larios will have no definite advantage to MP aside from more $$$$$$ only... Common MANNY. please do the right thing. fight MAB and prove to him that you are the rightful owner of the belts he has now holding...

Post subject: Re: hey
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:33 am 
Lightweight

FistofFury36 wrote:
its all part of boxing business mind games, I feel team Pac will drop a bomb on everyone , and will be a rematch between MAB and pac

yeah your right baby!!!!! BRING ON THE MANILA ICE!!

boxing is money so manny is needed?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:35 am 
Lightweight

crafty wrote:
Fighting Larios will have no definite advantage to MP aside from more $$$$$$ only... Common MANNY. please do the right thing. fight MAB and prove to him that you are the rightful owner of the belts he has now holding...

bring on the MANILA ICE-ICE BABY

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:37 am 
Heavyweight

Pac-Man and Barrera will eventually meet each other again inside the ring..hosting lol :lol:

Pacquiao-Barrera II is inevitable :D

Post subject: Re: bro take it easy!
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:37 am 
Lightweight

bongski_ammiel wrote:
easy...... easy..... easy... hahahahahahaha pagkahaba haba man daw ng simbahan sa prusisyun din ang tuloy hohohohohhohoho abangan mo pare the fight of the year between our very own manny " the pacman" pacquiao VS marco antonio barrera! use your disernment!

ITS FLOURIST DE MAYO?

BRING ON THE FROST BITE MANILA ICE TO THE JAW OF MAB?!?!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:41 am 
Middleweight

crafty wrote:

the thing here dude is, manny has nothing to prove against MAB, he already destroyed MAB first time whatevere their excuses are. it's only right that Team Pacquiao makes the condition when and where they should fight, remember, it is MAB asking for the rematch, not Manny.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:47 am 
Bantamweight

yeah you're absolutely right... he was "destroyed" by MP already but still he is the current 130lbs CHAMPION... so, for PACMAN to established himself as the legitimate P4P fighter, he should go for those belts.... unless he is now SCARED to fight MAB

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:54 am 
Middleweight

crafty wrote:
yeah you're absolutely right... he was "destroyed" by MP already but still he is the current 130lbs CHAMPION... so, for PACMAN to established himself as the legitimate P4P fighter, he should go for those belts.... unless he is now SCARED to fight MAB

i see your point bro, but nowadays people has less respect for the belts of those alphabet organizations, those belts already don't mean nothing but sanctioning fees for the organization. that's the reason why there are fighters we call "titleholders", different from "champ", manny nowadays are considered by many as the champ of his division, he is ranked by many ahead of MAB, including the Ring Magazine. but as i see it, it is inevitable that they will face each other again before MAB retires.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:55 am 
Cruiserweight

crafty wrote:

Honestly, I'm having doubts myself if Pac really wants to fight MAB. I mean this is his opportunity to even surpass Mayweather as the best P4P fighter in the world(if he wins), but I guess Pac has other motives. :(