Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:05 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 10:07 am 
Featherweight

Its al about the MONEY $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 10:09 am 
Heavyweight

EYB wrote:
Crafty is more confused than Team Pac. Napaka simple lang, Pacquiao's plate is quite full right now. Its business, Barrera is out of timing!
:bounce1:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 10:11 am 
Heavyweight

EYB wrote:
Crafty is more confused than Team Pac. Napaka simple lang, Pacquiao's plate is quite full right now. Its business, Barrera is out of timing!

he is trying to put MANNY as panakip-butas??

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 10:12 am 
Welterweight

crafty wrote:
I just can't imagine what is happening with Team Pacquiao.... Before, they were eagerly awaiting the challenge of MAB to fight MP.. they were pursuing the rematch with the soonest time... BUT, now that MAB accepted the challenge and pursues negotiations, Team Pacquiao suddenly turned around and ignores the negotiations... ano ba talaga? It's the right opportunity to stage the fight or else MAB will fight somebody... [/i]

wag naman mabilis... pakipot muna! diba? pataasan ng presyo p're! it's not just about fighting or boxing but rather it's business, and business is business. money talks... :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 10:18 am 
Light Heavyweight

Hopefully Pac will have a good tune up fight before the big fight with Mab.
Both Larios and Jauregui are from Oscar DH Camp, and they seem to
play rubber band game by pulling Larios out until Pac won't have enough
time for his tune up. Right? Can't rely on those Mexican mafiosos.
:banghead:

Last edited by BahugBahug on Thu Mar 09, 2006 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: PAc
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 10:19 am 
Welterweight

Pac has already closed a deal to ABS-CBN bro. I think its not that easy to change it.. Before Barrera opened his eagerness to fight Pac, Pac already committed to ABS-CBN. but lest be patient and wait for team pacs comments..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 10:21 am 
Light Heavyweight

crafty wrote:
yeah you're absolutely right... he was "destroyed" by MP already but still he is the current 130lbs CHAMPION... so, for PACMAN to established himself as the legitimate P4P fighter, he should go for those belts.... unless he is now SCARED to fight MAB

are you saying that manny is not yet a legitimate P4P? what the fk!

Post subject: Wag Muna!
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 10:22 am 
Middleweight

Do you want that PACMAN will pay legal fees if he fight MAB? You know that he has a contract that if EM loses the fight, there will be a third one. PACMAN might pay millions of dollars if he fights MAB. You know Arum and De la Hoya are not in good terms, so probably Arum will exercise his option for a third fight. Let MAB WAIT. If EM won't fight again then that's the time MAB and PACMAN will fight. MAB wants to fight PACMAN because he does not have somebody for a marquee fight anymore. So better for them negotiate Arum that they want to fight PACMAN. PACMAN will fight him anytime, but he has to abide rules first. Without belt PACMAN is hot, with belt Barrera is not.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 10:24 am 
Light Heavyweight

manny already said after his fight with morales that he'll have his next fight here in the philippines to show gratitude to his filipino fans. if he were to accept the fight with marco, he will have to fight in the states.

if i were team marco, i'd talk to erik and beg him to forget their 3rd fight so he could be manny's opponent in september (better yet in november para happy 3rd anniversary na).

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 10:26 am 
Light Heavyweight

revolution wrote:
crafty wrote:
I just can't imagine what is happening with Team Pacquiao.... Before, they were eagerly awaiting the challenge of MAB to fight MP.. they were pursuing the rematch with the soonest time... BUT, now that MAB accepted the challenge and pursues negotiations, Team Pacquiao suddenly turned around and ignores the negotiations... ano ba talaga? It's the right opportunity to stage the fight or else MAB will fight somebody... [/i]

wag naman mabilis... pakipot muna! diba? pataasan ng presyo p're! it's not just about fighting or boxing but rather it's business, and business is business. money talks... :roll:

o nga yaan mo sila maghintay para makabawi man lang. tutal pinaghintay rin nila si manny di ba? mind games....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 10:32 am 
Cruiserweight

gapo_boy wrote:
eddyboi2k4 wrote:
crafty wrote:
yeah you're absolutely right... he was "destroyed" by MP already but still he is the current 130lbs CHAMPION... so, for PACMAN to established himself as the legitimate P4P fighter, he should go for those belts.... unless he is now SCARED to fight MAB

Honestly, I'm having doubts myself if Pac really wants to fight MAB. I mean this is his opportunity to even surpass Mayweather as the best P4P fighter in the world(if he wins), but I guess Pac has other motives. :(

you can also kiss each other :lol:
you really think PAC could surpass PBF is he beats mab??
who is mab??

Are you that stupid???

If Pac(#3 P4P) beats MAB(#4 P4P), then Pac will be #1 P4P. You know why?

Because PBF(#1 P4P) who is fighting Judah, isn't even on the top 10.

Because Winky(#2 P4P) who is fighting Taylor, isn't even on the top 10.

It is clear now, *****?

If Pac beats MAB, Pac is P4P#1

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 10:40 am 
Heavyweight

eddyboi2k4 wrote:
gapo_boy wrote:
eddyboi2k4 wrote:
crafty wrote:

Honestly, I'm having doubts myself if Pac really wants to fight MAB. I mean this is his opportunity to even surpass Mayweather as the best P4P fighter in the world(if he wins), but I guess Pac has other motives. :(

who is mab??

Are you that stupid???

It is clear now, *****?

so you think it works like that :lol:
you have so much to learn *******
here's a quarter, call your mama and tell her how much you know in boxing P4P makeup :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 10:42 am 
Lightweight

I think MP is scared of MB.....MB is not even afraid to fight at junior lighweight...I think MB is confident enough to beat MP...To MP lumabas ka at ipakita mo na kayang talunin si MB, that is if you're not scared....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 10:43 am 
Heavyweight

eddyboi2k4 wrote:
gapo_boy wrote:
eddyboi2k4 wrote:
crafty wrote:

who is mab??

Are you that stupid???

It is clear now, *****?

Calm down boi! No need to get ugly. P4P is not as clear cut as you defined it. It depends on how Pac closes the show. A Split decision may sway some people to not put him at #1. Also, P4P rankings are not an exact science, it is merely one man's opinion.

As for the "confused" Pac team, this is all verbal posing. Psych warfare is the game. Who's to say that the MAB camp is just checking the temperature of the water? Unless all contratcs are signed, then we are all just plain guessing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 10:49 am 
Heavyweight

Tsubtsatagilid wrote:
eddyboi2k4 wrote:
gapo_boy wrote:
eddyboi2k4 wrote:
crafty wrote:

who is mab??

Are you that stupid???

It is clear now, *****?

Calm down boi! No need to get ugly. P4P is not as clear cut as you defined it. It depends on how Pac closes the show. A Split decision may sway some people to not put him at #1. Also, P4P rankings are not an exact science, it is merely one man's opinion.

As for the "confused" Pac team, this is all verbal posing. Psych warfare is the game. Who's to say that the MAB camp is just checking the temperature of the water? Unless all contratcs are signed, then we are all just plain guessing.

dude, out of context! :lol:
i never found out who has the most championship rings is the NBA?? :?:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next