Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:22 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 2:00 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 1:05 pm
Posts: 27209
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
mexifan wrote:
Last I heard majority of the Mexican people want a Pac-Mab II fight. This is what they have been wanting to see ever since the 2003 destruction of the baby-faced assasin.I think it's fair to say this is going to be huge PPV wise. The promoters know it, the networks know it. People in the know, know it. No one's forcing you to watch it. If you really are a true Barerra fan/Mexican boxing fan it just makes sense for you to root for your hero regardless of what he brings to the table. Your hero needs you now and the best thing one can do is to support him no matter what the experts or the odds say. That my friend is called faith. That's what me and the various Filipino Pac fans have. That's why regardless of our hero's shortcomings outside the ring we know when he comes in the squared ring it's a totally diffrent story. I remember When Manny had a draw with JMM then subsequently lost to Morales in their first fight. The so-called boxing people in the know were quick to say that the Pacman was an over-rated fighter and has been exposed. That hurt but we Filipinoes never lost faith, never doubted Pacquiao. This is what a true fan is. Win or lose our support never wanes. This is the same faith that feeds our hero, Manny's desire to win. As relentless as he is on the ring his fans are just as relentless in supporting the most exciting fighter in the world. People keep wondering what formula makes this little 130 lb fighter the lion that he is? I'll tell you: Heart, courage, hardwork and the spirit of his people is what made our Manny Pacquiao the champion he is today.


:kiss:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 2:21 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2007 8:49 am
Posts: 2710
Location: Tampakan, South Cotabato, Philippines
pac more exciting than PBF!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:45 pm 
Offline
Welterweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:36 pm
Posts: 244
heroe_del_silencio wrote:
I just found out about the solidification of the Pacquiao-Barrera rematch. I must say I am extremely disappointed, as I believed Pacquiao wanted to fight the best fighters in the world. The reason behind the failure to make other big fights happen was the rivalry between the two promoters. However, now that a settlement was reached they try to cram this fight down our throats. Well, I definitely won't be buying this PPV fight.

One this is very clear at this point: Pacquiao is becoming a total puzzy. He challenges Diaz, then runs and hides once the challenged is accepted. He then declares that Soto and Barrera are no match for him, only to end up fighting the weaker of these two fighters. Good job, Mrs. Pacquiao.


I agree with your point in your previous posts, a nonconformist that is. But this time, shut up!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 6:56 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2005 11:20 pm
Posts: 9903
Location: JPMorgan Chase
heroe_del_silencio wrote:
I just found out about the solidification of the Pacquiao-Barrera rematch. I must say I am extremely disappointed, as I believed Pacquiao wanted to fight the best fighters in the world. The reason behind the failure to make other big fights happen was the rivalry between the two promoters. However, now that a settlement was reached they try to cram this fight down our throats. Well, I definitely won't be buying this PPV fight.

One this is very clear at this point: Pacquiao is becoming a total puzzy. He challenges Diaz, then runs and hides once the challenged is accepted. He then declares that Soto and Barrera are no match for him, only to end up fighting the weaker of these two fighters. Good job, Mrs. Pacquiao.

- MP has already proven that by fighting Morales, MAB and JMM.
- Failure to make other big fights? You said it yourself because of the rivalry between two promoters !!! Whose to blame for it? Definetely not Manny.
- Diaz and Soto? Do you think the people would rather watch Manny fighting any of the two than MAB? They can wait in line.
- Last, who cares if you don't buy the PPV !!! :roll:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 7:41 pm 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 24, 2005 9:38 am
Posts: 774
Location: San Fernando, cebu
felomino_antonio wrote:
pac more exciting than PBF!!!


and braver too.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:07 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:58 pm
Posts: 2775
Location: Konohagakure
PrimaVera wrote:
Heroe_del_silencio is the mexican version of Big_Mac!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
Being a non-retard Pacfan in Pacland is like being sober among ridiculously drunk people...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:36 pm 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 10, 2007 6:06 am
Posts: 544
heroe del silencio is now living up to his name....silencio...... :?

_________________
iyo na ratings mo........


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:50 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:47 pm
Posts: 6585
heroe_del_silencio wrote:
I just found out about the solidification of the Pacquiao-Barrera rematch. I must say I am extremely disappointed, as I believed Pacquiao wanted to fight the best fighters in the world. The reason behind the failure to make other big fights happen was the rivalry between the two promoters. However, now that a settlement was reached they try to cram this fight down our throats. Well, I definitely won't be buying this PPV fight.

One this is very clear at this point: Pacquiao is becoming a total puzzy. He challenges Diaz, then runs and hides once the challenged is accepted. He then declares that Soto and Barrera are no match for him, only to end up fighting the weaker of these two fighters. Good job, Mrs. Pacquiao.


:shock:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:42 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:54 pm
Posts: 9389
Location: Manila City
daming sepulturero ngayon ah... :biglaugh:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:04 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:47 pm
Posts: 6585
rustycooley66 wrote:
daming sepulturero ngayon ah... :biglaugh:


:biglaugh:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group