Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:22 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 2:00 pm 
Heavyweight

mexifan wrote:
Last I heard majority of the Mexican people want a Pac-Mab II fight. This is what they have been wanting to see ever since the 2003 destruction of the baby-faced assasin.I think it's fair to say this is going to be huge PPV wise. The promoters know it, the networks know it. People in the know, know it. No one's forcing you to watch it. If you really are a true Barerra fan/Mexican boxing fan it just makes sense for you to root for your hero regardless of what he brings to the table. Your hero needs you now and the best thing one can do is to support him no matter what the experts or the odds say. That my friend is called faith. That's what me and the various Filipino Pac fans have. That's why regardless of our hero's shortcomings outside the ring we know when he comes in the squared ring it's a totally diffrent story. I remember When Manny had a draw with JMM then subsequently lost to Morales in their first fight. The so-called boxing people in the know were quick to say that the Pacman was an over-rated fighter and has been exposed. That hurt but we Filipinoes never lost faith, never doubted Pacquiao. This is what a true fan is. Win or lose our support never wanes. This is the same faith that feeds our hero, Manny's desire to win. As relentless as he is on the ring his fans are just as relentless in supporting the most exciting fighter in the world. People keep wondering what formula makes this little 130 lb fighter the lion that he is? I'll tell you: Heart, courage, hardwork and the spirit of his people is what made our Manny Pacquiao the champion he is today.

:kiss:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 2:21 pm 
Cruiserweight

pac more exciting than PBF!!!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:45 pm 
Welterweight

heroe_del_silencio wrote:
I just found out about the solidification of the Pacquiao-Barrera rematch. I must say I am extremely disappointed, as I believed Pacquiao wanted to fight the best fighters in the world. The reason behind the failure to make other big fights happen was the rivalry between the two promoters. However, now that a settlement was reached they try to cram this fight down our throats. Well, I definitely won't be buying this PPV fight.

One this is very clear at this point: Pacquiao is becoming a total puzzy. He challenges Diaz, then runs and hides once the challenged is accepted. He then declares that Soto and Barrera are no match for him, only to end up fighting the weaker of these two fighters. Good job, Mrs. Pacquiao.

I agree with your point in your previous posts, a nonconformist that is. But this time, shut up!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 6:56 pm 
Heavyweight

I just found out about the solidification of the Pacquiao-Barrera rematch. I must say I am extremely disappointed, as I believed Pacquiao wanted to fight the best fighters in the world. The reason behind the failure to make other big fights happen was the rivalry between the two promoters. However, now that a settlement was reached they try to cram this fight down our throats. Well, I definitely won't be buying this PPV fight.

One this is very clear at this point: Pacquiao is becoming a total puzzy. He challenges Diaz, then runs and hides once the challenged is accepted. He then declares that Soto and Barrera are no match for him, only to end up fighting the weaker of these two fighters. Good job, Mrs. Pacquiao.

- MP has already proven that by fighting Morales, MAB and JMM.
- Failure to make other big fights? You said it yourself because of the rivalry between two promoters !!! Whose to blame for it? Definetely not Manny.
- Diaz and Soto? Do you think the people would rather watch Manny fighting any of the two than MAB? They can wait in line.
- Last, who cares if you don't buy the PPV !!! :roll:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 7:41 pm 
Middleweight

felomino_antonio wrote:
pac more exciting than PBF!!!

and braver too.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:07 pm 
Cruiserweight

PrimaVera wrote:
Heroe_del_silencio is the mexican version of Big_Mac!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:36 pm 
Middleweight

heroe del silencio is now living up to his name....silencio...... :?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:50 pm 
Heavyweight

:shock:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:42 pm 
Heavyweight

daming sepulturero ngayon ah... :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:04 am 
Heavyweight

rustycooley66 wrote:
daming sepulturero ngayon ah... :biglaugh:

:biglaugh:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6