Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:15 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:27 pm 
Cruiserweight

panday wrote:
PrimaVera wrote:
PrimaVera wrote:
Heroe_del_silencio is the mexican version of Big_Mac!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

............should I say Floyd Mayweather-----for running away from the thread he started........shame on you, Heroe_del_silencio!!!!!!

He has no confidence on his fellow countryman. What a shame.

Perhaps his logic (meaning his thinking is:there is no way MAB will win against PacMan) prevails over his confidence for his fellow countryman which is understandable. But he started the thread and should, at least, respond, in some shape or form, to the responder of his thread.... :( :(

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:38 pm 
Heavyweight

To completely obliterate the legacy of the so-called Baby-face
Assassin is to fight him the second time and again dominate him.
Its good fight scheduling to completely send these champions home
as to erase their memories then after that the young guns. There
are still some who believes in them so might as well take out their
champion. The next one to go is Marquez, he's hiding his decline by
trying to be an action fighter now. After that, the mission is to take
out the hype building on Soto and Guzman.

Victory loves Preparation

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:52 pm 
Welterweight

I believe he is more closely a version of Oscar Dela Hoya. Almost same charisma. Floyd hasn't been beaten yet. :D

[url]Image[/url]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:06 am 
Heavyweight

mexifan wrote:
Last I heard majority of the Mexican people want a Pac-Mab II fight. This is what they have been wanting to see ever since the 2003 destruction of the baby-faced assasin.I think it's fair to say this is going to be huge PPV wise. The promoters know it, the networks know it. People in the know, know it. No one's forcing you to watch it. If you really are a true Barerra fan/Mexican boxing fan it just makes sense for you to root for your hero regardless of what he brings to the table. Your hero needs you now and the best thing one can do is to support him no matter what the experts or the odds say. That my friend is called faith. That's what me and the various Filipino Pac fans have. That's why regardless of our hero's shortcomings outside the ring we know when he comes in the squared ring it's a totally diffrent story. I remember When Manny had a draw with JMM then subsequently lost to Morales in their first fight. The so-called boxing people in the know were quick to say that the Pacman was an over-rated fighter and has been exposed. That hurt but we Filipinoes never lost faith, never doubted Pacquiao. This is what a true fan is. Win or lose our support never wanes. This is the same faith that feeds our hero, Manny's desire to win. As relentless as he is on the ring his fans are just as relentless in supporting the most exciting fighter in the world. People keep wondering what formula makes this little 130 lb fighter the lion that he is? I'll tell you: Heart, courage, hardwork and the spirit of his people is what made our Manny Pacquiao the champion he is today.

VERY WELL SAID... AND WTF ... COMPARING PACMAN TO THAT GAY RUNNING MAN... PAC DONT RUN... PAC DONT TALK TRASH... BARRERA IS NOT A OLD DUDE WAITING TO BE BEAT UP BY PAC...( HE'S THE UNDERDOG NOW BUT BARRERA IS NOT WASH-UP ) THIS IS GONNA BE A GOOD MATCH...

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:12 am 
Heavyweight

heroe_del_silencio wrote:
I just found out about the solidification of the Pacquiao-Barrera rematch. I must say I am extremely disappointed, as I believed Pacquiao wanted to fight the best fighters in the world. The reason behind the failure to make other big fights happen was the rivalry between the two promoters. However, now that a settlement was reached they try to cram this fight down our throats. Well, I definitely won't be buying this PPV fight.

One this is very clear at this point: Pacquiao is becoming a total puzzy. He challenges Diaz, then runs and hides once the challenged is accepted. He then declares that Soto and Barrera are no match for him, only to end up fighting the weaker of these two fighters. Good job, Mrs. Pacquiao.

translation: ' i'll be in vegas wearing a no fear t-shirt cheering with the filipinos '

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:43 am 
Middleweight

That simply means that Floyd Mayweather is the real one. The real of whom the majority of boxing fans thoughts about him. :D

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:04 am 
Middleweight

iron_mike_tarzan wrote:
fidel wrote:
...oh common buddy, there's personal animosity between bob arum and oskee, the boxing world knows that and even the mediocre fans know it...there are several individual and groups that made top rank and gbp at peace and certainly, packy is one of them...

Personal? Did Oscar used to fight under Top Rank promotions?

He did and so is Floyd. There's bad blood between them. Didn't you heard about Arum will return Oscar's gold medal when they settle their score? There's a REASON on why Floyd and Oscar broke off with Top Rank.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:10 am 
Middleweight

I just found out about the solidification of the Pacquiao-Barrera rematch. I must say I am extremely disappointed, as I believed Pacquiao wanted to fight the best fighters in the world. The reason behind the failure to make other big fights happen was the rivalry between the two promoters. However, now that a settlement was reached they try to cram this fight down our throats. Well, I definitely won't be buying this PPV fight.

One this is very clear at this point: Pacquiao is becoming a total puzzy. He challenges Diaz, then runs and hides once the challenged is accepted. He then declares that Soto and Barrera are no match for him, only to end up fighting the weaker of these two fighters. Good job, Mrs. Pacquiao.

Well looking at Juan Diaz's video against Freitas, Diaz called out Pac in a nice way. But Pac never challenged him. Unless you can prove me wrong on that by showing me a link. 8)

Why is it that people kept saying that MAB, JMM and EM are weak and old? They weren't old when they were winning right? Maybe that's the difference between the Filipino fans and the Mexican fans, Filipino fans are loyal and dedicated. If Guzman (31), Valero (25) and Soto (27) loses to Pac, I guess you're one of the people who will label these guys old too huh? :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:30 pm 
Light Heavyweight

Are you conceeding with that tone? Maybe you expect Barrera to lose just like Oscar to Floyd.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:36 pm 

Looks like your boy Marquez is now even more dissappointing......LOL. MAB beat Juarez twice. JMM passed on the oppurtunity to fight Guzman when Joan was offered as a replacement.
Pac vs. MAB > JMM vs. Rocky
Nuff said. :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:32 pm 
Middleweight

you had to call out manny's mom? wow, unethical ******.

barrera has been running away from pac for quite sometime now.

just wait heroe, jmm got next.

and no one tells you to buy the damn ppv fight anyway. how many times have you said this "i wont be buying this ppv" guess what, we dont care, man.

just go to pacland for the update :finger:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:56 pm 
Heavyweight

Pacman dont run from nobody. It's the fighters he beat that run away from him. it took barrera 4 years to grow some balls and fight manny again and juanita marquez was offered a rematch shortly after their fight and instead he went to indonesia and fought chris john. Why dont you tell your fellow mexicans to stop talking crap and actually fight pacman. At least Morales fought pacman 3 times in a span of 2 yrs unlike barrera and juanita marquez who runs away and avoided pacman and for baby bull diaz, if he wants pacman so bad why dont he come down and fight him. He too scared?????

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:06 pm 
Heavyweight

Jinkee's fighting? :shock:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:15 pm 
Welterweight

nnaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh
i dont think so, their boxing style is different
although they have one similarity
(earning big $$$$$$$$)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:46 pm 
Heavyweight

edddder wrote:
nnaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh
i dont think so, their boxing style is different
although they have one similarity
(earning big $$$$$$$$)

The thread starter did not intend to compare their fighting styles. He was referring to Pacquiao boxing fighters who are past their prime similar to Floyd.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next