Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:12 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:26 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight

Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:22 pm
Posts: 3781
eric terribly can still get his title [color=#FF0080][/color]


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:29 pm 
Offline
Lightweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:54 am
Posts: 133
i hate to be a conspiracy theorist but i think the fight was like fixed. i dunno if its just me but pacquiao had been whispering to barrera all through our the fight in every clinch, what's up with that??


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:33 pm 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 10:12 am
Posts: 1367
Location: Downtown Oakland
its barerras fault,he doesnt want to engage with manny so pac has to play his game........


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:39 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:15 pm
Posts: 3054
Location: BEHIND U
jughead18sp wrote:
i hate to be a conspiracy theorist but i think the fight was like fixed. i dunno if its just me but pacquiao had been whispering to barrera all through our the fight in every clinch, what's up with that??




i don't think it was fixed. If barrera won that match while riding his bicycle that would be one.

:) :) :) :)

_________________
A ranking libyan official - " Those that i fight i don't hate
Those that i guard i don't love"


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:53 pm 
Offline
Lightweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:54 am
Posts: 133
yeah, but whats with the whispering?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:58 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:15 pm
Posts: 3054
Location: BEHIND U
jughead18sp wrote:
yeah, but whats with the whispering?




maybe his whispering "come on marco knock me out, we can earn more money for the 3rd installment"...


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
A ranking libyan official - " Those that i fight i don't hate
Those that i guard i don't love"


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:10 pm 
Offline
Strawweight

Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:43 pm
Posts: 3
YOUR WRONG. PACMAN JUST SHOW TO THE WORLD WHAT COMPLETE FIGHTER WHAT HE IS NOW!!! HE BOX NOT THE PACMAN BEFORE!! WATCH AGAIN THE FIGHT...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:51 pm 
Offline
Lightweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:54 am
Posts: 133
jairo wrote:
YOUR WRONG. PACMAN JUST SHOW TO THE WORLD WHAT COMPLETE FIGHTER WHAT HE IS NOW!!! HE BOX NOT THE PACMAN BEFORE!! WATCH AGAIN THE FIGHT...


that didn't answer my inquiry, whats with the constant whispering, you never saw that on his previous fights right?

Ring Warrior wrote:
jughead18sp wrote:
i hate to be a conspiracy theorist but i think the fight was like fixed. i dunno if its just me but pacquiao had been whispering to barrera all through our the fight in every clinch, what's up with that??




i don't think it was fixed. If barrera won that match while riding his bicycle that would be one.

:) :) :) :)


not fixed like decision fix, i mean like rehearsed WWE wrestling thingy.. like i-do-this-you-do-that, you-definitely-win-but-dont-knock-me-down type of deal.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group