Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:27 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:12 pm 
Heavyweight

lance pogi wrote:
prettyboy.floyd_30 wrote:
valero denied the report that he knock barrera out in the fourth round of their sparring session two weeks ago. He even pointed out that even he is the fourth sparring partner and ussually enters the in the 10th to 12 rounds he can even feel the power of barrera. he commented that barrera's punches hurts so much compared to erik morales and manny pacquiao who he also sparred years ago.

http://www.mexicoboxingnews.com

I therefore conclude that Valero has a glass chin :lol:

I agree to that coz though he KOed almost all of his opponents, he had been knocked Down also before ...

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:14 pm 
Heavyweight

DIMO wrote:
It's all hype coming from Valero. Of course, there must be a mutual feeling behind it all. A fellow that has the same tongue tends to understand each other more. So being a professional, Valero is rooting for Barrera.

Also w/ the same metal plate on the head ... :D

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:21 pm 
Heavyweight

valero denied the report that he knock barrera out in the fourth round of their sparring session two weeks ago. He even pointed out that even he is the fourth sparring partner and ussually enters the in the 10th to 12 rounds he can even feel the power of barrera. he commented that barrera's punches hurts so much compared to erik morales and manny pacquiao who he also sparred years ago.

hey your link doesn't exist....

If this is true, I wonder how much they paid Valero for being a sparring partner/PR officer....that must be a hefty sum...

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:30 pm 
Cruiserweight

I won't believe it until him and MP will fight toe to toe in the ring without those headgears.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:39 pm 
Heavyweight

Mine was a post of sarcasm :lol:

I don't even see how that relates to number of posts, but I will go along with you anyway. So, once you reach 499 posts, you may be able to read meanings in prose better, to read between the lines :lol:

DIMO wrote:
gritsteel2 wrote:
Assume it is true ... but it is the real truth without any assumptions that Barrera is much slower. He may have a .45 caliber, but Pacquiao has a machine gun, and faster on the draw :), and even more accurate now.
Hey bro, you've posted 499 times already It's a matter of perception this time. You have to believe what you think is right.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:39 pm 
Welterweight

blonde_balbon wrote:
DIMO wrote:
It's all hype coming from Valero. Of course, there must be a mutual feeling behind it all. A fellow that has the same tongue tends to understand each other more. So being a professional, Valero is rooting for Barrera.

Also w/ the same metal plate on the head ... :D

LOL!!! :D

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:43 pm 
Lightweight

he is only saying that because they have the same manly boss

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:48 pm 
Welterweight

gritsteel2 wrote:

I don't even see how that relates to number of posts, but I will go along with you anyway. So, once you reach 499 posts, you may be able to read meanings in prose better, to read between the lines :lol: No bro! It's what you call experience in postings. The more you are experience the more knowledgeable you get. It's a matter of fact. You have posted here a long time than me. Seen much more than me, Probably debate than more than me. O kung gusto mo tagaloging ko para sayo.

DIMO wrote:
gritsteel2 wrote:
Assume it is true ... but it is the real truth without any assumptions that Barrera is much slower. He may have a .45 caliber, but Pacquiao has a machine gun, and faster on the draw :), and even more accurate now.
Hey bro, you've posted 499 times already It's a matter of perception this time. You have to believe what you think is right.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:50 pm 
Bantamweight

Eat my shorts....Valero!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:54 pm 
Lightweight

well, maybe, that was before. but how the hell does he know the power of Pacman now? Hahaha!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

-------------------
http://www.agloco.com/r/BBFX2836 :D

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:58 pm 
Welterweight

fake news..... the link is not working

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:01 pm 
Light Heavyweight

mas strong ang appeal... another thread turning to wuzzy :P

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:10 pm 
Heavyweight

Pare ko, pasensiya na, hindi ko pa rin makuha ang ibig mong sabihin, malabo pa rin :).

Pero walang oras e, panalo ka na kung ano man iyon ...

[quote="DIMO"][quote="gritsteel2"]Mine was a post of sarcasm :lol:

I don't even see how that relates to number of posts, but I will go along with you anyway. So, once you reach 499 posts, you may be able to read meanings in prose better, to read between the lines :lol: No bro! It's what you call experience in postings. The more you are experience the more knowledgeable you get. It's a matter of fact. You have posted here a long time than me. Seen much more than me, Probably debate than more than me. O kung gusto mo tagaloging ko para sayo.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:15 pm 
Light Heavyweight

he sparred pacquiao but as he said that was years ago and didnt felt his power.. but pacquiao today is a hell lot more better unlike before.. if ever they will have a match, he'll definitely knock valero out.. :D

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:19 pm 
Welterweight

gritsteel2 wrote:
Pare ko, pasensiya na, hindi ko pa rin makuha ang ibig mong sabihin, malabo pa rin :).

Pero walang oras e, panalo ka na kung ano man iyon ... Parekoy, pasensya narin sayo. It's not a matter of winning. Pero para sayo, tapon muna ang espirito bago tagay.

DIMO wrote:
gritsteel2 wrote:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next