Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:18 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:35 pm 
Welterweight

I predict Pacman will lose in the rematch,maybe correct me if i maybe wrong, but i think,based on previous inconsistencies of Pacman's statement e.g. "if the price is right-against Katsidis",
"he’s not keen on fighting for a world title because of the high sanction fees charged by the governing bodies. He estimated an average of $150,000 is taken off the purse of a fighter in his category to pay for title recognition by a “world” organization",therefore he will bring his acting [u][/u]prowess to convince people that a trilogy against Barrera is deserving.

it is damn obvious.We are not born yesterday.simple logic.if he is not interested in title because he wants money,I still maintain that there is no wrong making money, thus, is there more paycheck than a megafight in the PAcman-Barrera trilogy??? maybe after the rematch,he will get a best actor trophy also in the HALL of MILLIONERS awards!bwahahahahahahhahahaahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the MMFF will still be on December but Pacman will get his best actor trophy on Oct 6, 2007.

congratulations...

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:45 pm 
Light Heavyweight

how much are you willing to bet with your prediction?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 10:11 pm 
Light Heavyweight

diego_odchimar_iv wrote:
I predict Pacman will lose in the rematch,maybe correct me if i maybe wrong, but i think,based on previous inconsistencies of Pacman's statement e.g. "if the price is right-against Katsidis",
"he’s not keen on fighting for a world title because of the high sanction fees charged by the governing bodies. He estimated an average of $150,000 is taken off the purse of a fighter in his category to pay for title recognition by a “world” organization",therefore he will bring his acting [u][/u]prowess to convince people that a trilogy against Barrera is deserving.

it is damn obvious.We are not born yesterday.simple logic.if he is not interested in title because he wants money,I still maintain that there is no wrong making money, thus, is there more paycheck than a megafight in the PAcman-Barrera trilogy??? maybe after the rematch,he will get a best actor trophy also in the HALL of MILLIONERS awards!bwahahahahahahhahahaahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the MMFF will still be on December but Pacman will get his best actor trophy on Oct 6, 2007.

congratulations...

Just another conspiracy theory. Pac is the dumbest fighter ever if he tries to lose this fight at will. He'll lose bigger opportunities for bigger fights with lotsa money in the bag.....just my 2 cents. ^^

-spanish proverb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 10:37 pm 
Flyweight

pinoy talaga, kaya di uma asenso pinas its beacuse of this people who have a crab mentality

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 10:43 pm 
Flyweight

dumb crab mentality...kaya di uma-asenso pinas dahil sa mga kagaya mo

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:24 am 
Light Heavyweight

Read good books like encyclopedia or if you think it is boring read the Bible or Godly wisdom like Mike Murdock or Myles Munroe if you don’t like Spiritual go for Dan Brown mind bugling or Stephen King Horror (WAG PURO KOMIKS!)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:26 am 
Middleweight

a loss will lower your value so i dont think hes stupid enough to lose against barerra

Pacquiao: "You're still my idol,"
De La Hoya: "No, you're my idol."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:29 am 
Heavyweight

It's not crab mentality, friends it's just his opinion. A conspiracy theory or two doesn't hurt the discussion. :D

But It would be more fun if he puts his money where his mouth is.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:36 am 
Light Heavyweight

diego_odchimar_iv wrote:

congratulations...

Diego of Bubble Gang strikes again!

:smoke:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:48 am 
Cruiserweight

Boom Boom and Brian Viloria are the boxers more likely to lose next based on their recent ring records. Pac is already proven. If Manny has a glass chin, I would say that he might lose. LOL!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:00 am 
Heavyweight

This must be the same guy who started the thread asking did you really think boom boom lost? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:17 am 
Light Heavyweight

Ddreamer wrote:
Read good books like encyclopedia or if you think it is boring read the Bible or Godly wisdom like Mike Murdock or Myles Munroe if you don’t like Spiritual go for Dan Brown mind bugling or Stephen King Horror (WAG PURO KOMIKS!)

Malou Fernandez is that you? Oh my gosh, pacland is infested by Malou. :evil: :twisted: :evil: LOL!!!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:20 am 
Light Heavyweight

diego_odchimar_iv wrote:
I predict Pacman will lose in the rematch,maybe correct me if i maybe wrong

Okay, you are WRONG!!! :boxing:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:21 am 
Heavyweight

this should be posted in wtf thread

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:25 am 
Heavyweight

ano po ba ang mind "bugling" po?