Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:52 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:08 am 
Light Heavyweight

radeon wrote:
ano po ba ang mind "bugling" po?

it's a wasp's larvae inside the brain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:21 am 
Welterweight

radeon wrote:
ano po ba ang mind "bugling" po?

Maybe it's a small bug that creeps the mind of some paclanders. ;-)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:32 pm 
Welterweight

It is not CRAB MENTALITY! I WANT MANNY TO BECOME A WORLD CHAMPION AND NOT ONLY CONTENTED WITH MAKING MONEY!

IF BOXING IS ONLY ALL ABOUT MONEY,IT IS DEGRADING TO BOXING AS A SPORT WHERE A BOXER STRIVED HARD TO BECOME A WORLD CHAMPION THAN A MILLIONAIRE!

HE SHOULD GIVE RESPECT TO MILLIONS OF BOXING AFICIONADOS WHO DESERVES SEEING THE FINEST CHAMPIONS IN THE BOXINGS NOT MILLIONAIRES IN THE RING!

BY OPENLY DECLARING,HE IS NOT AFTER OF CHAMPIONSHIP BUT MONEY, HE CAN BE ACCUSED, I MAINTAINED "CAN BE" OF POSSIBLE FIXING JUST TO EARN MILLIONS.IN THIS CASE A POSSIBLE MEGAFIGHT IN THE TRILOGY.THAT IS THE CONSEQUENCE OF OPENLY PRONOUNCING THAT HE IS NOT INTERESTED IN WINNING TITLES.

PLEASE, I UNDERSTAN YOUR EMOTIONS,DEAR PACLANDERS, BUT STICK ON THE POINTS NOT BE SUBJECTIVE.

I RAISED MY POINTS ON THE STATEMENTS PER SE OF PACMAN.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:42 pm 
Featherweight

diego_odchimar_iv wrote:
I predict Pacman will lose in the rematch,maybe correct me if i maybe wrong, but i think,based on previous inconsistencies of Pacman's statement e.g. "if the price is right-against Katsidis",
"he’s not keen on fighting for a world title because of the high sanction fees charged by the governing bodies. He estimated an average of $150,000 is taken off the purse of a fighter in his category to pay for title recognition by a “world” organization",therefore he will bring his acting [u][/u]prowess to convince people that a trilogy against Barrera is deserving.

it is damn obvious.We are not born yesterday.simple logic.if he is not interested in title because he wants money,I still maintain that there is no wrong making money, thus, is there more paycheck than a megafight in the PAcman-Barrera trilogy??? maybe after the rematch,he will get a best actor trophy also in the HALL of MILLIONERS awards!bwahahahahahahhahahaahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the MMFF will still be on December but Pacman will get his best actor trophy on Oct 6, 2007.

congratulations...

Basically, money is the one who is talking and base on your perpective it is really business and I am with you on that one.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:46 pm 
Heavyweight

sick thread....
mab might win but not because the pacman intended to lose. if torrecampo, morales, and medgoen beat the sh*t out of the pacman, so can mab
trilogy?? this 2nd fight already makes me sick. :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:47 pm 
Welterweight

"he’s not keen on fighting for a world title because of the high sanction fees charged by the governing bodies. He estimated an average of $150,000 is taken off the purse of a fighter in his category to pay for title recognition by a “world” organization"

CAN YOU PACMAN A CHAMPION WHEN HE IS NOT INTERESTED IN FIGHTING FOR A CHAMPIONSHIP??????????????

THE SECTORS THAT CALLS PACMAN CHAMPION ARE:

MEDIA-BECAUSE THEY WANT TO USE PACMAN TO GENERATE SALES AND PROFIT.AN STORY ABOUT PACMAN WILL OBVIOUSLY GENERATE SALES,ADVERTISING INCOME ETC..

POLITICIANS-BECAUSE THEY USE A LITTLE PHOTO OPPORTUNITY WITH PACMAN FOR THEIR POLITICAL AMBITION.BUT WHAT HAPPENED NOW TO A FORMER MAYOR,FORMER GOVERNOR WHO RUN FOR SENATOR AND A BOXER WHO RUN FOR CONGRESSMAN BUT WAS DEFEATED BY AN INCUMBENT PETITE LADY SOLON????

GAMBLERS-BECAUSE, THEY DO NOT CARE,IF PACMAN WILL FIGHT FOR A CHAMPIONSHIP OR A NON TITLE FIGHT BECAUSE THEY WILL EARN IN GAMBLING EVERY TIME PACMAN FIGHTS. BUT WE'RE A THOSE MILLIONS OF FILIPINOS WHO LOANED MONEY JUST TO BET A CHANCE ON PACMAN?

I MAINTAINED,IT IS NOT CRAB MENTALITY OF DISLIKING PACMAN.I WANT HIM TO BECOME A WORLD CHAMPION.I REPEAT FOR THOSE DUMB PACLANDERS HERE,I WANT PACMAN TO BECOME A WORLD CHAMPION BECAUSE HE SAID BEFORE THAT HE IS NOT INTERESTED IN FIGHTING FOR A WORLD CHAMPIONHIP BECAUSE OF SANCTION FEES.

I REPEAT, I WANT PACMAN TO BECOME A WORLD CHAMPION.

CAN YOU THINK OF NBA WITHOUT CHAMPIONSHIP FIGHT?
MISS UNIVERSE WITHOUT THE TITLE?
TENNIS WITHOUT WIMBLEDON TITLE?

NOW, PACMAN-BARRERA, A NON TILE FIGHT???

NOW, CAN YOU CALL IT A TRAIT OF A CHAMPION????????????????

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:58 pm 
Light Heavyweight

diego_odchimar_iv wrote:
"he’s not keen on fighting for a world title because of the high sanction fees charged by the governing bodies. He estimated an average of $150,000 is taken off the purse of a fighter in his category to pay for title recognition by a “world” organization"

CAN YOU PACMAN A CHAMPION WHEN HE IS NOT INTERESTED IN FIGHTING FOR A CHAMPIONSHIP??????????????

THE SECTORS THAT CALLS PACMAN CHAMPION ARE:

MEDIA-BECAUSE THEY WANT TO USE PACMAN TO GENERATE SALES AND PROFIT.AN STORY ABOUT PACMAN WILL OBVIOUSLY GENERATE SALES,ADVERTISING INCOME ETC..

POLITICIANS-BECAUSE THEY USE A LITTLE PHOTO OPPORTUNITY WITH PACMAN FOR THEIR POLITICAL AMBITION.BUT WHAT HAPPENED NOW TO A FORMER MAYOR,FORMER GOVERNOR WHO RUN FOR SENATOR AND A BOXER WHO RUN FOR CONGRESSMAN BUT WAS DEFEATED BY AN INCUMBENT PETITE LADY SOLON????

GAMBLERS-BECAUSE, THEY DO NOT CARE,IF PACMAN WILL FIGHT FOR A CHAMPIONSHIP OR A NON TITLE FIGHT BECAUSE THEY WILL EARN IN GAMBLING EVERY TIME PACMAN FIGHTS. BUT WE'RE A THOSE MILLIONS OF FILIPINOS WHO LOANED MONEY JUST TO BET A CHANCE ON PACMAN?

I MAINTAINED,IT IS NOT CRAB MENTALITY OF DISLIKING PACMAN.I WANT HIM TO BECOME A WORLD CHAMPION.I REPEAT FOR THOSE DUMB PACLANDERS HERE,I WANT PACMAN TO BECOME A WORLD CHAMPION BECAUSE HE SAID BEFORE THAT HE IS NOT INTERESTED IN FIGHTING FOR A WORLD CHAMPIONHIP BECAUSE OF SANCTION FEES.

I REPEAT, I WANT PACMAN TO BECOME A WORLD CHAMPION.

NOW, PACMAN-BARRERA, A NON TILE FIGHT???

NOW, CAN YOU CALL IT A TRAIT OF A CHAMPION????????????????

be calm bro, let's go back to your prediction, i am interested only to that part. how much will you bet?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 10:08 pm 
Light Heavyweight

diego_odchimar_iv wrote:

THEN HOW CAN YOU CALL PACMAN A "BEST ACTOR" WHEN HE DON'T EVEN NOMINATED IN FAMAS OR ANY AWARD GIVING BODIES?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 10:20 pm 
Heavyweight

man you have a big problem... :lol:

║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│
© ΘRIGINAL PRΘFILE ®

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 10:29 pm 
Heavyweight

Thread starter you need to relax dude... :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:02 am 
Heavyweight

hard_rook wrote:
diego_odchimar_iv wrote:

THEN HOW CAN YOU CALL PACMAN A "BEST ACTOR" WHEN HE DON'T EVEN NOMINATED IN FAMAS OR ANY AWARD GIVING BODIES?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:snoring:

║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│
© ΘRIGINAL PRΘFILE ®

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:45 am 
Middleweight

mining again. .? :)