Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:53 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 224 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:32 pm 
Light Heavyweight

Edit ko lang, mali pag ka quote , celfon kasi gamit :lol:

To TS:

We're in a free country, you can do as you please. You can tell how morbid and spooky our national anthem and no one will complain but they'll just laugh and think that after all this years you've been singing it during flag ceremonies, still you don't know what it means :)

A lot of foreigners are here. And just like you do, they can talk whatever they want so it's not far from possible. Not all Filipinos know it for sure especially those who are deprived of eduacation but for a computer literate like you, you should. You can easily search for it in the net and might as well copy paste it. :)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:38 pm 
Heavyweight

DaBizz wrote:
I like General George Patton's words better:

"I don't want my soldiers to die for our country. Let the other sonofabitch die for his own country!" :D

Yes. We should use assertiveness like that more often than just pure sentimentality. Hindi na oobra yong pa "sentimental-effect" except in the TV and movies na lang.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:46 pm 
Heavyweight

SIOUX1104 wrote:

To TS:

We're in a free country, you can do as you please. You can tell how morbid and spooky our national anthem and no one will complain but they'll just laugh and think that after all this years you've been singing it during flag ceremonies, still you don't know what it means :)

A lot of foreigners are here. And just like you do, they can talk whatever they want so it's not far from possible. Not all Filipinos know it for sure especially those who are deprived of eduacation but for a computer literate like you, you should. You can easily search for it in the net and might as well copy paste it. :)

You are evading my questions. Is that because you can't answer them? How can you be so sure people will just laugh at me? Just because we've been singing it for a long time in the flag ceremonies, it means we can never change it anymore? Where's the logic there? You don't know what that means?

I have asked you only whether you are sure ALL Filipinos knew each word in the anthem. Did I hinted that I will never find it myself? I think you better have your head examined.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:59 pm 
Light Heavyweight

noel3393 wrote:
SIOUX1104 wrote:

To TS:

You are evading my questions. Is that because you can't answer them? How can you be so sure people will just laugh at me? Just because we've been singing it for a long time in the flag ceremonies, it means we can never change it anymore? Where's the logic there? You don't know what that means?

I have asked you only whether you are sure ALL Filipinos knew each word in the anthem. Did I hinted that I will never find it myself? I think you better have your head examined.

Didn't i answered you? i told you that not all of us (Filipinos) knew it but we can easily use the net to seach for it. Are you that stupid? :lol: Can't believe you didnt understand simple words as that.

I never told that we cannot change it anymore, where did you get that? You can change it yourself, just like that, do whatever you change you want on it :lol: :lol: :lol:

Damn!!!why am i wasting my time to answer to a retard like you??? :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:02 pm 
Light Heavyweight

noel3393 wrote:
SIOUX1104 wrote:

To TS:

Didn't i answered you? i told you that not all of us (Filipinos) knew it but we can easily use the net to seach for it. Are you that stupid? :lol: Can't believe you didnt understand simple words as that.

I never told that we cannot change it anymore, where did you get that? :shock: :shock: You can change it yourself, just like that, do whatever change you want on it :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:04 pm 
Heavyweight

SIOUX1104 wrote:
noel3393 wrote:
SIOUX1104 wrote:

To TS:

I never told that we cannot change it anymore, where did you get that? :shock: :shock: You can change it yourself, just like that, do whatever change you want on it :lol: :lol: :lol:

You are simply out of it! Classmate mo siguro tong may isang taga dito rin.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:10 pm 
Cruiserweight

simplehan na lang natin :

MANNY PACQUIAO:

Ang mamatay ng dahil sayo ( para sa pera o para sa bansa ) totoo naman everytime na lumalaban sya sa ibabaw ng ring, may posibilidad na mamatay sya. madami na nangyari na ganyan...very risky yung napili nyang trabaho..Pero di aplikable sa kanya yung last stanza ng National anthem " Aming ligaya na pag may mang aapi, ang mamatay ng dahil sa iyo " dahil may choice syang pumili ng ikabubuhay nya. Appilcable lang yan sa panahon ng gyera.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:13 pm 
Light Heavyweight

You just want an answer that will satisfy your ego! But with such kind of proposition and thinking you have, even the dumbest of the dumb will own you big time :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:14 pm 
Heavyweight

metapel wrote:

MANNY PACQUIAO:

Ang mamatay ng dahil sayo ( para sa pera o para sa bansa ) totoo naman everytime na lumalaban sya sa ibabaw ng ring, may posibilidad na mamatay sya. madami na nangyari na ganyan...very risky yung napili nyang trabaho..Pero di aplikable sa kanya yung last stanza ng National anthem " Aming ligaya na pag may mang aapi, ang mamatay ng dahil sa iyo " dahil may choice syang pumili ng ikabubuhay nya. Appilcable lang yan sa panahon ng gyera.

mas mabuti na daw yung huling phrase kesa sa una. mas bagay daw kasi para sa isang warrior. pangit din naman kasi kung ang slogan nya eh "Bayang magilaw, perlas ng silanganan.." wala yung thrill factor. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"The wretch concentered all in self, Living, shall forfeit fair renown,
And doubly dying shall go down, To the vile dust from whence he sprung,
Unwept, unhonor’d and unsung." -Sir Walter Scott

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:18 pm 
Cruiserweight

pacsfire wrote:
metapel wrote:

MANNY PACQUIAO:

mas mabuti na daw yung huling phrase kesa sa una. mas bagay daw kasi para sa isang warrior. pangit din naman kasi kung ang slogan nya eh "Bayang magilaw, perlas ng silanganan.." wala yung thrill factor. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hahaha oo nga naman...sige na nga ' ANG MAMATAY NG DAHIL SA IYO' na lang, pero sa Nov. 12 wag ka mamatay manny , katayin mo si peepee... :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:22 pm 
Heavyweight

metapel wrote:
pacsfire wrote:
metapel wrote:

MANNY PACQUIAO:

hahaha oo nga naman...sige na nga ' ANG MAMATAY NG DAHIL SA IYO' na lang, pero sa Nov. 12 wag ka mamatay manny , katayin mo si peepee... :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

typo error.. magiliw pala.. sana hindi maging magiliw si manny kay JMM sa nov. para naman sulit "free PPV" (sino nga ulit poster ang may sabi neto? Free PPV daw.. hehehehe.. bespren ni gene dati.) ko.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

"The wretch concentered all in self, Living, shall forfeit fair renown,
And doubly dying shall go down, To the vile dust from whence he sprung,
Unwept, unhonor’d and unsung." -Sir Walter Scott

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:27 pm 
Cruiserweight

Quote:
typo error.. magiliw pala.. sana hindi maging magiliw si manny kay JMM sa nov. para naman sulit "free PPV" (sino nga ulit poster ang may sabi neto? Free PPV daw.. hehehehe.. bespren ni gene dati.) ko..

si siopao special ata bro... :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:27 pm 
Heavyweight

SIOUX1104 wrote:
You just want an answer that will satisfy your ego! But with such kind of proposition and thinking you have, even the dumbest of the dumb will own you big time :lol:

And you are the dumbest of the dumb? Well, so sorry po talaga.

I should have known better pala. Ipagpaumanhin nyo na lang po sana. Sori po ulit.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:31 pm 
Light Heavyweight

metapel wrote:
pacsfire wrote:
metapel wrote:

MANNY PACQUIAO:

Pangit na slogan yan. Eto mas magandang slogan, galing sa TS mismo “Ng Naging Ma Disiplinang Pilipino Ng Dahil Sa Yo.” Peace!!!! inaaway na ako ng TS :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:33 pm 
Cruiserweight

^^

wag yan masyado mahaba papahirapan nyo naman si larry merchant nyan... :biglaugh:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 224 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next