Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:27 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 108 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:50 am 
Middleweight

no disrespect but I see alot of people crying about how GMA suck at broadcasting a boxing match because the commercial was 8 minute long in between rounds. Before everyone was bushing ABS-CBN and saying they suck now those same retards want ABS-CBN to cover Pacquiao next fight, I find that stupid. One more thing why wont you guys just order the ppv or watch it in the movie theater or something man stop being cheap and complain about it after ward how it sucks peace

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:53 am 
Heavyweight

my 500 will cover my three day rice consumption.

please, correct your spelling. its "fan" for chrissake!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:55 am 
Cruiserweight

hater101 wrote:
no disrespect but I see alot of people crying about how GMA suck at broadcasting a boxing match because the commercial was 8 minute long in between rounds. Before everyone was bushing ABS-CBN and saying they suck now those same retards want ABS-CBN to cover Pacquiao next fight, I find that stupid. One more thing why wont you guys just order the ppv or watch it in the movie theater or something man stop being cheap and complain about it after ward how it sucks peace

Easy for you to say that because you have easy access to malls, PPV subscriptions and internet connections. What you don't realize is that majority of Pinoys have to rely only on free TV airings. Those who preferred ABS were most likely satisfied with the "lesser evil", so to speak.

Last edited by ron_jeremy on Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:55 am 
Heavyweight

EYB wrote:

:lol:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:56 am 
Heavyweight

haha lol well they do that too in channel 9 right?

If you don't think drugs have done good things for us, then take all of your records, tapes and CD's and burn them.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:03 am 
Middleweight

complaining is also free, so just keep on complaining!!! :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:12 am 
Welterweight

:shock: this is stupid too..u shud've just brought this up to yourself coz you impaled urself to your own coffin.."no disrespect" and yet you said "I find that stupid"...wer's respect there man? It's "fan" not "fun".. :twisted:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:14 am 
Heavyweight

EYB wrote:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:32 pm 
Heavyweight

sicfly wrote:

:shock: this is stupid too..u shud've just brought this up to yourself coz you impaled urself to your own coffin.."no disrespect" and yet you said "I find that stupid"...wer's respect there man? It's "fan" not "fun".. :twisted:

astig hahaha
welcome to pacland

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:36 pm 
Heavyweight

P500 here in cebu can already work some miracles

easy bro, you sound like a racist

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:45 pm 
Light Heavyweight

hater101 wrote:

Now that's a good one... "some filipino FUNS"... susmaryusep!!! And what is "bushing" by the way? please explain further... :bounce1: :bounce1: :bounce1:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:51 pm 
Heavyweight

IceColdBeer wrote:
EYB wrote:

Hahahaaaaaa . . . so much for PPV . . . all ye Pacland "puns." Yuks.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:52 pm 
Light Heavyweight

hehe! this guy reminds of bobpac!!

"no! is not a blo-blo!" is a good FANS! you watch the reflay"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:56 pm 
Middleweight

Funs? :jumpballs: :jumpballs: :jumpballs: :jumpballs:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:57 pm 
Welterweight

ron_jeremy wrote:
hater101 wrote:

Easy for you to say that because you have easy access to malls, PPV subscriptions and internet connections. What you don't realize is that majority of Pinoys have to rely only on free TV airings. Those who preferred ABS were most likely satisfied with the "lesser evil", so to speak.

BACK TO YOU THREADSTARTER! :box:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 108 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next