Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:25 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:10 pm 
Strawweight

whats interesting is that he said " and he didnt mention my name"...... OF COURSE PACKY DOESNT KNOW HIM.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:15 pm 
Light Heavyweight

Casamayor is green with envy.... He's seeking attention from the B-level fighter.... That makes him a Z-level fighter. What a pity.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:18 pm 
Flyweight

"I want Manny" = "I want money"

Damn KSP's

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:29 pm 
Welterweight

arnelio wrote:
Who is this ambitious unknown name? Joel Casamayor? What a heck is he?

That's why I love this forum. Too many funny guys. I think you're kidding to have not known Casamayor, otherwise, you're one of the many who have known boxing because of the Pacman.

Joel Casamayor is the 1992 Olympic Gold Medalist from the famed Cuban boxing team. He knocked out our very own Asian Games Gold Medalist in Barcelona with a left hook.

If not for the bias against him being a Cuban and non-English speaking, he should be unbeaten today. He beat the warrior Corrales in 2x their trilogy though he should have won all 3. His loss to Castillo and Frietas are controversial likewise his draw to Kid Diamond. He blasted the exciting and power punching Nate Campbell. He is the recognized World Champion at the Lightweight Division.

What Casamayor said is true. While they are bringing up the names of the Diazes and Katsidis as possible opponents at 135, nobody talks about him. It's not because he is not popular but because he is a very difficult opponent. He is slick and very mobile like Ivan Calderon but has great power especially with his left hand. He put Corrales on the canvass 3x each with a single left.

So if Manny wants to go up and fight the best at 135, Casamayor is the best out there. Career-wise, not a good decision this time. Entertainment-wise, this gonna be explosive and I'm picking a Casamayor victory by KO. He is just too much for our own Manny.

Is he unknown? Real fans knew him. Only nut-huggers don't.

Is he ambitious? Hell yeah! He defected from Cuba because of his ambitions.

Bring it on!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:39 pm 
Cruiserweight

Joel the freaking gay Casamayor

- John James Rambo (born July 6, 1947)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:42 pm 
Welterweight

el_niño_misutoy wrote:
arnelio wrote:

That's why I love this forum. Too many funny guys. I think you're kidding to have not known Casamayor, otherwise, you're one of the many who have known boxing because of the Pacman.

Joel Casamayor is the 1992 Olympic Gold Medalist from the famed Cuban boxing team. He knocked out our very own Asian Games Gold Medalist in Barcelona with a left hook.

If not for the bias against him being a Cuban and non-English speaking, he should be unbeaten today. He beat the warrior Corrales in 2x their trilogy though he should have won all 3. His loss to Castillo and Frietas are controversial likewise his draw to Kid Diamond. He blasted the exciting and power punching Nate Campbell. He is the recognized World Champion at the Lightweight Division.

What Casamayor said is true. While they are bringing up the names of the Diazes and Katsidis as possible opponents at 135, nobody talks about him. It's not because he is not popular but because he is a very difficult opponent. He is slick and very mobile like Ivan Calderon but has great power especially with his left hand. He put Corrales on the canvass 3x each with a single left.

So if Manny wants to go up and fight the best at 135, Casamayor is the best out there. Career-wise, not a good decision this time. Entertainment-wise, this gonna be explosive and I'm picking a Casamayor victory by KO. He is just too much for our own Manny.

Bring it on!

Tnx for the info man.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:10 pm 
Heavyweight

casamayor...............wanna retire too??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://www.hotmanila.ph/ESP/2010/gloria_aeterna-01.html

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:01 pm 
Light Heavyweight

arnelio wrote:

former 2 division world champion.. one of the best lightweights today..

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:08 pm 
Light Heavyweight

el_niño_misutoy wrote:
arnelio wrote:

Bring it on!

yep your right.. it would be a very interesting fight.. but i think its too early for pacquiao to fight casamayor.. he should first try his skill on lightweight level by taking on the 3 diaz'es or katsidis.. and if he would be succesful then i think he and casamayor would out put up a great fight..
casamayor not a nobody in boxing, in fact he's one of p4p best.. :)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:12 pm 
Welterweight

joel casamayor f**king sucks big time! he should make a public apology for that boring fight with the late corrales. he doesnt even know how to fight. he looks a like a f**king homosexual boxer who wont admit it. eat leather, sucker!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:14 pm 
Light Heavyweight

if manny wants some serious *** whooping, fight casamayor! just let him retire, like what hamed done to king louie. :P
go for easy money, fight juanita instead.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:29 pm 
Light Heavyweight

Casamayor is one of the best counterpunchers in boxing but Manny doesn't need him. Father time is just around the corner and this guy just wants a big payday. Manny needs to shut up Juanita & Valero. It don't matter if it's @ 130 or 135, there's are more exciting fights to be made.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:48 pm 
Heavyweight

BelowTheBelt wrote:
The same bloodline as Mayorga.
Both B-class fighters with NO money.. :biglaugh:

Last edited by bryant on Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:49 pm 
Flyweight

Casamayor Is Right Pacquiao Is Gay And Is Wifes a Ladyboy.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:54 pm 
Heavyweight

Mexican Legend wrote:
Casamayor Is Right Pacquiao Is Gay And Is Wifes a Ladyboy.

LMFAO!!!! what a bitter lil pus$y

hey fagg0t, Morales' left nut > MAB

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next