Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:23 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:19 pm 
Bantamweight

I remember the movie "ASSASSIN " Staring Stallone and Antonio Banderas.
To kill a sniper you need to be a sniper, and Mayweather is a one of the sniper in Boxing he hide and wait and when the time comes he shoot.
But when he face a Sniper like Pacman. He will have problem of finding him, he will wait till he confused and pissed off like in the movie. And that moment, by the time he full the trigger he new he is already Dead. Because PACMAN IS NOT ONLY A SHARP SHOOTER HE HAS THE ELEMENT OF SURPRISE.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:11 am 
Heavyweight

Andrew Del Rosario wrote:
To kill a sniper you need to be a sniper, and Mayweather is a one of the sniper in Boxing he hide and wait and when the time comes he shoot.
But when he face a Sniper like Pacman. He will have problem of finding him, he will wait till he confused and pissed off like in the movie. And that moment, by the time he full the trigger he new he is already Dead. Because PACMAN IS NOT ONLY A SHARP SHOOTER HE HAS THE ELEMENT OF SURPRISE.

he hide and wait and when the time comes he comes in overweight.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:33 am 
Welterweight

insoyuz72 wrote:

BINGO! :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:48 am 
Heavyweight

insoyuz72 wrote:

bro can i edit,,, he hide and wait and when the time comes, he fought a bloated lightweight! :D

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:33 am 
Heavyweight

and Marquez is a PEE drinker 8)

" Manny Fights and Lives his Way, we all Watch and PAY "

..... Oompaloompa

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:27 am 
Middleweight

MAYWEATHER IS A BUY & SELL SALESMAN!!HE BUYS a chance to put up more weight he SELLS weight for $300T per pound... in the JMM fight he did not bother to make weight and bought his 2 pound for $600T in favor of Marquez.. HE bought weight to ensure big chance and advantage over the mini JMM to win, and recover it, for bigger money for the next fight. After all there was no title at stake, so there is nothing to lose... He had the bigger share, he made $10M to Marquez" $3M + $300T from Mayweather fine... it made $300T chicken feed..

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:39 am 
Heavyweight

I disagree... I do not see PacMan as a sharpshooter... he has high accuracy, but he aint hiding... he thows volume of punches from different angles and fast...

so I'd compare PacMan to a bomber --- or bomberS...

Hide under those gloves, I'll just throw bombs at you whether you are covered or not 8) And if you ever show your face, boom! bye bye 8)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:02 am 
Cruiserweight

insoyuz72 wrote:

HAHAHA! you got it :lol:

but i doubt gay could be like brolly.. who turns HULK from being spiderman body structure. maybe that's the actual weight that marquez fought :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:33 pm 
Heavyweight

gayweather is a COWARD BARKING DOG, who is only brave inside his fence.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:40 pm 
Heavyweight

Pac is a sharpshooter using automatic rifle. :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:49 pm 
Light Heavyweight

So they can make a good fight! SNIPER VS SNIPER would be very very nice match-up! floyd "sniper" gayweather vs bobby "sniper" pacquiao a.k.a blow blow! :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:42 pm 
Heavyweight

Nice title !

Pacman is like a gunslinger, a gunfighter of the old days, with a six-shooter. Watch one of the slow mos in the Margarito fight, 6 punches in one flurry, all connecting !

So he fights like them too, face to face, draw ! Fits him so well to fight in the Cowboys Stadium.

Floyd is the sniper indeed, a different kind of assassin.

Oh, when will these two fight ? Floyd just doesn't seem to want to make history. Win or lose, either of them will be in the All-Time Greats list. Forget No. 1 in that list, just to belong in the list is a great honor.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:47 pm 
Heavyweight

insoyuz72 wrote:

floyd's gonna hide and wait, and when pacman is around, floyd runs.