Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum
http://forum.philboxing.com/

Commentator! yes or no
http://forum.philboxing.com/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=66256
Page 2 of 6

Author:  Duncan [ Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:24 pm ]
Post subject: 

Since pac wants to venture into darlenes territory, let darlene do the same by being the guest commentator..... 8)

Author:  EYB [ Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:27 pm ]
Post subject: 

xcylly wrote:
Y not karen avila... :lol: :lol:


sister of rita?

Author:  10cc [ Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:28 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Commentator! yes or no

balongski wrote:
guys do you want Chino and Quinito commentate again in this fight.




for me i think it would be better if american call this fight.


With due respect to our Pinoy commentators, yes I prefer HBO commentators.

Author:  balongski [ Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:31 pm ]
Post subject: 

our money is on the line. tapos puro bati lang ano ba yun. :shock:

Author:  stabernsky [ Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:32 pm ]
Post subject: 

i want dyan castellejo ALONE..

Author:  balongski [ Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:33 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Commentator! yes or no

10cc wrote:
balongski wrote:
guys do you want Chino and Quinito commentate again in this fight.





for me i think it would be better if american call this fight.


With due respect to our Pinoy commentators, yes I prefer HBO commentators.


definely bro! you feel like your in the vegas watching the fight. so much enthusiam

Author:  balongski [ Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:34 pm ]
Post subject: 

Duncan wrote:
Since pac wants to venture into darlenes territory, let darlene do the same by being the guest commentator..... 8)


great idea

Author:  butong-pacwan [ Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:37 pm ]
Post subject: 

how about . . .
Image

Author:  balongski [ Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:39 pm ]
Post subject: 

butong-pacwan wrote:
how about . . .
Image


si pacman sumuntok ng kaliwa eHEEM excuse po.

Author:  Momorms [ Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:39 pm ]
Post subject: 

balongski wrote:
Duncan wrote:
Since pac wants to venture into darlenes territory, let darlene do the same by being the guest commentator..... 8)


great idea


that will result to bais commentary. haha good luck!

Author:  balongski [ Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:41 pm ]
Post subject: 

Momorms wrote:
balongski wrote:
Duncan wrote:
Since pac wants to venture into darlenes territory, let darlene do the same by being the guest commentator..... 8)


great idea


that will result to bais commentary. haha good luck!


no bro i think darlene will criticize pac.

Author:  RTan Triggz [ Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:57 pm ]
Post subject: 

:shock: :biglaugh:

Author:  kabog23 [ Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:58 pm ]
Post subject: 

EYB wrote:
xcylly wrote:
Y not karen avila... :lol: :lol:


sister of rita?


:biglaugh:

Author:  jemir [ Tue Mar 13, 2007 3:01 pm ]
Post subject: 

how about asia agcaoili?

Author:  paoxav [ Tue Mar 13, 2007 3:02 pm ]
Post subject: 

whoever.. it will be fine with me.. not all pinoys can understand plain english..

Page 2 of 6 All times are UTC + 8 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/