Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:08 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 125 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 12:34 pm 
Welterweight

I'm basing this prediction solely on number of times every Manny Pacquiao opponent got DECKED starting from his U.S. debut against Ledwaba to the Morales rubber match...

Opponent/Knockdown:Ledwaba (3), Sanchez (0), Julio (2), Rakkiatgym (4), Yeshmangetov (3), Lucero (0 but out on his feet), Barrera (3), Marquez (3), Pirang (4), Morales 1 (0), Velasquez (1), Morales 2 (2), Larios (2), Morales 3 (3)...

Summing up the number of knockdowns which is 30 divided by the number of fights totalling to 13 equals 2.31 knockdowns per fight. Just rounded to the nearest whole number will be 2...

Hence, Solis will have his meeting with the floor no less than two times before the fight finalizes. As to how this massacre courtesy of the Pacman will actually end on April 14th in San Antone. I will just leave into your own curious imagination...

Last edited by dmanwdplan on Mon Apr 09, 2007 11:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 12:38 pm 
Heavyweight

dmanwdplan wrote:
I'm basing this prediction solely on the number of times every Manny Pacquiao opponent had experienced starting from his U.S. debut against Ledwaba to the Morales rubber match...

Opponent/Knockdown:Ledwaba (3), Sanchez (0), Julio (2), Rakkiatgym (4), Yeshmangetov (3), Lucero (0 but out on his feet), Barrera (3), Marquez (3), Pirang (4), Morales 1 (0), Velasquez (1), Morales 2 (2), Larios (2), Morales 3 (3)...

Summing up the number of knockdowns which is 30 divided by the number of fights totalling to 13 equals 2.31 knockdowns per fight. Just rounded to the nearest whole number will be 2...

Hence, Solis will have his meeting with the floor two times at least before the fight finalizes. I'll just leave into your imagination how this massacre courtesy of the Pacman will end on April 14th...

Thanks! What a discovery! hahahaha :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:19 pm 
Cruiserweight

nice stat... you can start the "what the stats say" thread

how about the height of Solis?
The time of the year?
will it be the right hand or the left hand that will send Solis down?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 2:48 pm 
Bantamweight

dmanwdplan wrote:
I'm basing this prediction solely on the number of times every Manny Pacquiao opponent had experienced starting from his U.S. debut against Ledwaba to the Morales rubber match...

Hence, Solis will have his meeting with the floor two times at least before the fight finalizes. I'll just leave into your imagination how this massacre courtesy of the Pacman will end on April 14th...

KSP :?:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 3:04 pm 
Middleweight

:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 3:08 pm 
Heavyweight

dmanwdplan wrote:

All KD's with the straight left?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:02 pm 
Cruiserweight

dmanwdplan wrote:

HAHAHA! Genius ka bro, naisip mo pa yan! That's a good yardstick, a prediction based on statistics. Following the Law of average. More stats please. 8)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:08 pm 
Heavyweight

dmanwdplan wrote:

What a nice and logical presentation! Aprrove without thinking!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:06 pm 
Light Heavyweight

nice point Mr. Mathematecian! btw can you give us your statistics how many times Mayweather will go down? :biglaugh:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:10 pm 
Heavyweight

LOLAGE!!!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 12:00 am 
Welterweight

Shark_Attack wrote:

Ur Welcome. Hey Shark, numbers seldom lie...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 12:03 am 
Heavyweight

Hunter_Striker wrote:

based on being a nuthugger !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 12:09 am 
Welterweight

froiluke wrote:
nice point Mr. Mathematecian! btw can you give us your statistics how many times Mayweather will go down? :biglaugh:

PBF against ODLH? Nobody will go down in that fight. Same old, tactical and boring chess match. Believe me man, people are going to get robbed paying 50 plus bucks for that PPV...

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 12:14 am 
Light Heavyweight

dmanwdplan wrote:
Opponent/Knockdown:Ledwaba (3), Sanchez (0), Julio (2), Rakkiatgym (4), Yeshmangetov (3), Lucero (0 but out on his feet), Barrera (3), Marquez (3), Pirang (4), Morales 1 (0), Velasquez (1), Morales 2 (2), Larios (2), Morales 3 (3)[/size]

That's funny man!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 12:15 am 
Heavyweight

dmanwdplan wrote:
Shark_Attack wrote:

Ur Welcome. Hey Shark, numbers seldom lie...

I don't know about the rest of you but numbers always lie in lottery.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 125 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next