Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:07 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 317 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 22  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:55 pm 
Offline
Bantamweight

Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2007 10:58 pm
Posts: 44
DM-MEX wrote:
I Will Cut my Testicle if solis loose to pacqman!!!
i mean my pubic hair on my testicle that is what i say!!!
i bealive paqman is crazy to take this fight
solis is very good!!!



hehhehehehehe much better bro you cut it now hehehhehehhe coz solis is kos in 3 rnds like morales hehehehehehheh :swordplay: :swordplay: :swordplay: :swordplay: :swordplay: :swordplay: :swordplay: :swordplay: :swordplay:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:58 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2007 5:06 pm
Posts: 9618
Location: Tokushima-Ken, Japan
ob1kamote wrote:
Ed Sa wrote:
ob1kamote wrote:
Ed Sa wrote:
joesaints wrote:
tie yor bollocks with a rubber band,..and tie it really tight,,it will fall off after a few days,it is very effective with dogs,,im sure it will have the same effect on you, painless ball remover, as for your pubic hair...use a blowtorch... :D


Cheapest way to neuter the male of the species. :lol: :lol: :lol:


i think DM-MEX might consider these suggestions! :biglaugh:


That way his tribe will no longer increase. :bounce1: :bounce1:


in that case we're giving their tribe a big favor... :bounce1:


In their tribe, their pubic hair grows on their face! :biglaugh:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:03 pm 
Offline
Featherweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:49 pm
Posts: 91
Location: Transylvania, Laguna
kellooo2004 wrote:
Andy Gidd wrote:
:shock: do u have one? i thought u already done that when morales lost. :lol:


i agree bro, I as long i can remmber thiz D-MEX regreted b4 when morales lose to pac in their last fight.. now, this dumb bast*d is back again :lol:


:bounce1: :bounce1:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:05 pm 
Offline
Flyweight

Joined: Fri Aug 11, 2006 5:28 pm
Posts: 13
hoy hombre, no habla ingles...hehehehe donde los postisos para queb queb hahahaha y donde los calibangan para o-o hahahahaha....mi amigo pakyaw es moy gwapito pwera buyag hehehehehehe :P :P :P


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:07 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2006 4:34 pm
Posts: 8141
Location: bantay bata 163...
10cc wrote:
ob1kamote wrote:
Ed Sa wrote:
ob1kamote wrote:
Ed Sa wrote:
joesaints wrote:
tie yor bollocks with a rubber band,..and tie it really tight,,it will fall off after a few days,it is very effective with dogs,,im sure it will have the same effect on you, painless ball remover, as for your pubic hair...use a blowtorch... :D


Cheapest way to neuter the male of the species. :lol: :lol: :lol:


i think DM-MEX might consider these suggestions! :biglaugh:


That way his tribe will no longer increase. :bounce1: :bounce1:


in that case we're giving their tribe a big favor... :bounce1:


In their tribe, their pubic hair grows on their face! :biglaugh:



:bounce1:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:10 pm 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:09 am
Posts: 824
Location: manila
DM-MEX wrote:
I Will Cut my Testicle if solis loose to pacqman!!!
i mean my pubic hair on my testicle that is what i say!!!
i bealive paqman is crazy to take this fight
solis is very good!!!
really!! great!! ha ha ha!!! cut that now..bitch...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:17 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2007 5:06 pm
Posts: 9618
Location: Tokushima-Ken, Japan
After you cut your testacles, please burn it immediately! :biglaugh:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:23 pm 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2006 3:09 pm
Posts: 853
Location: San Francisco
DM-MEX wrote:
El_kabitenyo wrote:
DM-MEX wrote:
El_kabitenyo wrote:
DM-MEX wrote:
I Will Cut my Testicle if solis loose to pacqman!!!
i mean my pubic hair on my testicle that is what i say!!!
i bealive paqman is crazy to take this fight
solis is very good!!!



Yeah and eat it like a burito or put it in your tacos ese! lmao


please don't like that i'm no say like why say that to me
i only say truth solis is better that i bealive i can cut my testicle pubic hair


ok pardon me ese, coz what you had post is so sh*t funny!


amigo please no discrimination i'm a good mexican/brazilian citizen
please i only think solis is better look at me and my daugter

Image


you are entitled to your own opinion bro...may the best man win on Apr.14

:)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:26 pm 
Offline
Welterweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2004 12:03 pm
Posts: 208
Location: Houston - Texas
DM-MEX wrote:
I Will Cut my Testicle if solis loose to pacqman!!!
i mean my pubic hair on my testicle that is what i say!!!
i bealive paqman is crazy to take this fight
solis is very good!!!


You have a testicle??? I thought that is a ****.... :D :D :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:28 pm 
Offline
Bantamweight

Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2006 8:54 pm
Posts: 28
Location: saipan
Well then... Start cutting your "Betlogz" now.. :lol: Thatz if you hav one... :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:34 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2007 5:06 pm
Posts: 9618
Location: Tokushima-Ken, Japan
DM-MEX is FAKE!!! Check this link:

http://www.painetworks.com/cgi-bin/sear ... &method=or


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:34 pm 
Offline
Lightweight

Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2005 4:23 am
Posts: 157
Location: Land of Zebulun
[quote="DM-MEX"]I Will Cut my Testicle if solis loose to pacqman!!!
i mean my pubic hair on my testicle that is what i say!!!
i bealive paqman is crazy to take this fight
solis is very good!!![/quote]




I VOLUNTEER!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:47 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2005 11:57 pm
Posts: 2405
Location: Toronto, Canada
DM-MEX wrote:
El_kabitenyo wrote:
DM-MEX wrote:
El_kabitenyo wrote:
DM-MEX wrote:
I Will Cut my Testicle if solis loose to pacqman!!!
i mean my pubic hair on my testicle that is what i say!!!
i bealive paqman is crazy to take this fight
solis is very good!!!



Yeah and eat it like a burito or put it in your tacos ese! lmao


please don't like that i'm no say like why say that to me
i only say truth solis is better that i bealive i can cut my testicle pubic hair


ok pardon me ese, coz what you had post is so sh*t funny!


amigo please no discrimination i'm a good mexican/brazilian citizen
please i only think solis is better look at me and my daugter

Image


nice try liar, you got this pic at painetworks.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:48 pm 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 18, 2004 6:15 pm
Posts: 806
Location: over the rainbow!
10cc wrote:
After you cut your testacles, please burn it immediately! :biglaugh:


Nah!..Even fire will spit DM-MEX's betlogz... :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:55 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 2:04 pm
Posts: 10520
10cc wrote:


Timely "expose" bro. :)


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 317 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 22  Next

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group