Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum
http://forum.philboxing.com/

I Will Cut my Testicle if solis loose to pacqman!!!
http://forum.philboxing.com/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=69228
Page 20 of 22

Author:  wolf_cajipe [ Mon May 07, 2007 7:23 pm ]
Post subject: 

Swingman wrote:
Just an update on our Friend DM-Mex before and after the fight. He's up and fully healed. Say hello to Mr. Sanchez :biglaugh:

DM-MEX before :D ImageDM-MEX afterImage

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:



Nyahahahahahaha. Yari Ka!!!! :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate:

Author:  DJflipfury [ Mon May 07, 2007 8:45 pm ]
Post subject: 

wolf_cajipe wrote:
Swingman wrote:
Just an update on our Friend DM-Mex before and after the fight. He's up and fully healed. Say hello to Mr. Sanchez :biglaugh:

DM-MEX before :D ImageDM-MEX afterImage

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:



Nyahahahahahaha. Yari Ka!!!! :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate:


bwahaha...fine shaving if I may add :lol:

Author:  fidel [ Mon May 07, 2007 8:54 pm ]
Post subject: 

Swingman wrote:
Just an update on our Friend DM-Mex before and after the fight. He's up and fully healed. Say hello to Mr. Sanchez :biglaugh:

DM-MEX before :D ImageDM-MEX afterImage

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

...tsk tsk tsk, you might get into trouble with the mods.... :biglaugh:

Author:  doods8253810 [ Mon May 07, 2007 9:04 pm ]
Post subject: 

fidel wrote:
Swingman wrote:
Just an update on our Friend DM-Mex before and after the fight. He's up and fully healed. Say hello to Mr. Sanchez :biglaugh:

DM-MEX before :D ImageDM-MEX afterImage

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

...tsk tsk tsk, you might get into trouble with the mods.... :biglaugh:


the mods might make an exception for this :biglaugh:

Author:  moneyfacyo [ Mon May 07, 2007 10:26 pm ]
Post subject: 

pre nakakasuka pala pag ang itits nakakabit sa mukha parang itits i mean ET or MARTIAN. :D

Author:  fearno1 [ Mon May 07, 2007 10:37 pm ]
Post subject: 

doods8253810 wrote:
fidel wrote:
Swingman wrote:
Just an update on our Friend DM-Mex before and after the fight. He's up and fully healed. Say hello to Mr. Sanchez :biglaugh:

DM-MEX before :D ImageDM-MEX afterImage

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

...tsk tsk tsk, you might get into trouble with the mods.... :biglaugh:


the mods might make an exception for this :biglaugh:


There is nothing wrong with that broken chin :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Author:  ako_barok [ Mon May 07, 2007 10:45 pm ]
Post subject: 

Cleft chin?


hindi ekok

Author:  gapo_boy [ Tue May 08, 2007 5:08 am ]
Post subject: 

Swingman wrote:
Just an update on our Friend DM-Mex before and after the fight. He's up and fully healed. Say hello to Mr. Sanchez :biglaugh:

DM-MEX before :D ImageDM-MEX afterImage

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Nyahahahahaaa, I like the way the mouth is all sticthed up so he can't talk all that crap anymore.

Author:  mysql [ Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:51 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: I Will Cut my Testicle if marquez loose to pacqman!!!

Did the TS really cut his testicle?

Author:  masterjayR24 [ Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:33 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: I Will Cut my Testicle if marquez loose to pacqman!!!

mysql wrote:
Did the TS really cut his testicle?

i bet if he can! :D

Author:  nije08 [ Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:35 am ]
Post subject:  Re: I Will Cut my Testicle if marquez loose to pacqman!!!

masterjayR24 wrote:
mysql wrote:
Did the TS really cut his testicle?

i bet if he can! :D



love your fern avatar! :D

Author:  OompaLoompa [ Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:45 am ]
Post subject:  Re: I Will Cut my Testicle if solis loose to pacqman!!!

DM-MEX wrote:
I Will Cut my Testicle if solis loose to pacqman!!!
i mean my pubic hair on my testicle that is what i say!!!
i bealive paqman is crazy to take this fight
solis is very good!!!


So you are "KAPON" now 8)

Author:  mayweatherbuster [ Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:21 am ]
Post subject:  Re: I Will Cut my Testicle if solis loose to pacqman!!!

DM-MEX wrote:
I Will Cut my Testicle if solis loose to pacqman!!!
i mean my pubic hair on my testicle that is what i say!!!
i bealive paqman is crazy to take this fight
solis is very good!!!




Where are you now TS? did u cut already ur testicles? donate them to the Mayweathers. or u already have changed your handle? shame in you. :lol:

Author:  dencioPT101 [ Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:29 am ]
Post subject:  Re: I Will Cut my Testicle if solis loose to pacqman!!!

mayweatherbuster wrote:
DM-MEX wrote:
I Will Cut my Testicle if solis loose to pacqman!!!
i mean my pubic hair on my testicle that is what i say!!!
i bealive paqman is crazy to take this fight
solis is very good!!!



Where are you now TS? did u cut already ur testicles? donate them to the Mayweathers. or u already have changed your handle? shame in you. :lol:


he's here! :biglaugh:

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=89033&hilit=&start=0

Author:  mayweatherbuster [ Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:50 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: I Will Cut my Testicle if solis loose to pacqman!!!

dencioPT101 wrote:
mayweatherbuster wrote:
DM-MEX wrote:
I Will Cut my Testicle if solis loose to pacqman!!!
i mean my pubic hair on my testicle that is what i say!!!
i bealive paqman is crazy to take this fight
solis is very good!!!



Where are you now TS? did u cut already ur testicles? donate them to the Mayweathers. or u already have changed your handle? shame in you. :lol:


he's here! :biglaugh:

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=89033&hilit=&start=0




hahahaha may balls pa pala itong DM-MEX...kaya lang ala utak eh. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Page 20 of 22 All times are UTC + 8 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/