Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:49 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:55 pm 
Heavyweight

[quote="EeZz"][quote="jjcross"][quote="EeZz"]the uppercut punch is always a good punch to catch MP or any fighter that have the same style like manny. But I dont know if it will still work now.[/quote]

It will, look at Solis works on the leather ball its pretty sharp.[/quote]

Yeah the uppercut work for JMM on their first fight...but MP improve alot after that fight and i dont think that will work on MP this time.[/quote]

It's the only antidote for Pacman, once he get those few uppercut everytime he move in he will lose his focus on offensive and the slaughter begins. :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:56 pm 
Heavyweight

[quote="Congressman Pacman"][quote="jjcross"]

Solis is sharpenning his two solid fisted UPPERCUT for the fight on Saturday for the slaughter of PACMAN.[/quote]

[b]keep posting bro! you have only 2 days to share to us ur impossible dreams![/b][/quote]

Goodluck!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:59 pm 
Heavyweight

[quote="Israel Vasquez"][b][size=18]IT'S EASIER SAID THAN DONE! LET ME JUST CORRECT YOU, ERIK MORALES THROWS A LOT OF UPPERCUTS AS WELL...WATCH HIS FIGHTS AGAIN BRO! EVEN DURING THE PAC-MORALES II FIGHT HE THROWED A LOT BUT A FEW LANDED AND IT DIDN'T EVEN MADE MANNY WINCE./ :boxing: [/size][/b][/quote]

Morales greatest problem was his weight, its not fighting with Pacman. Going to 130 lbs. by shedding out 20-25lbs in few days is a suicide.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:01 pm 
Heavyweight

[quote="lolpop"]For Saturday's fight, Pac prepared a special menu for Solis. Since Solis is taller and has the reach advantage, Manny knows he has to come in. When he comes in a two combination punch: a whooping left to the kidney followed by a left cross to the chin, then lights out na :D[/quote]

That's when he get those uppercut. hehe 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:06 pm 
Heavyweight

[quote="Pan de Sal"][quote="fawlu"][img]http://members.shaw.ca/Burgz/Pics/pacman.gif[/img]

:shock:[/quote] This was almost 3 years ago. Imagine what can Pac do now. I hope this makes you realize how dangerous Pac is.[/quote]

Pacman is still dangerous alright, but there's always somebody to step on the plate at the right time. Pacman is slowing down and its obvious in his preparation for this fight.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:40 pm 
Lightweight

7RapidPUNCHES wrote:
jjcross wrote:
EYB wrote:
pls put the erroneous judging on record to clear up your mind.

Don't you know how to read??? 8)

JJcross.

SHUT UP!!!! Your Solis will climb up the ring like a proud stick but will go down that same ring a broken stick lost in the world, people like you put him in.

Please man, be true to yourself even just for once, DO YOU EVER EVER THINK Solis can survive 6 rounds against the RAPID PUNCHES of the PACMAN. Come ON! Wake up.

Lets have bet, if you want. Just $500. Call me when you're ready 604-771-7785. Lets exchange bank account details.

The bottomline is, BE TRUE TO YOURSELF!

Its PACMAN against someone even my 15 year old brother can beat for goodness sake!Image

Yeah, I agrre on that, lol MP by 5th round..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:46 pm 
Bantamweight

Pacman is still dangerous alright, but there's always somebody to step on the plate at the right time. Pacman is slowing down and its obvious in his preparation for this fight.[/quote]

Right now is PAC's Era, at this moment in time, I told you nobody can beat PACMAN, no one. Maybe by 3 to 5 years, I will agree with you that maybe somebody will come along the way to beat PAC. Mark my word bro, u bet at the worng person.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:46 pm 
Lightweight

jjcross wrote:
auror wrote:
Most people who wants MP to lose tend to highlight his fight with JMM as something that should be exemplified by MP's would be opponent.

What these people fail to acknowledge is that since that fight, MP has become a more devastating and complete fighter.

You put your money on Solis? Sheesh...may have as well given it to charity rather than waste it on Solis.

He is the same Pacman alright, he just don't meet another better counter puncher fighter, BUT this time he is facing a young strong version of JMM. No chance for Pacman to win. 8)

:) this is pure b*__it! I think its even a mismatch.. MP by KO in round 5 :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:54 pm 
Bantamweight

Rocky4 wrote:
jjcross wrote:
auror wrote:
Most people who wants MP to lose tend to highlight his fight with JMM as something that should be exemplified by MP's would be opponent.

What these people fail to acknowledge is that since that fight, MP has become a more devastating and complete fighter.

You put your money on Solis? Sheesh...may have as well given it to charity rather than waste it on Solis.

He is the same Pacman alright, he just don't meet another better counter puncher fighter, BUT this time he is facing a young strong version of JMM. No chance for Pacman to win. 8)

:) this is pure b*__it! I think its even a mismatch.. MP by KO in round 5 :lol:

All the notrion and speculations will come to an end in 3 days. Lets just see how pathetic Soils will kiss the canvass and all those who stake to bet their moeny. hehehehehehehe......

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:12 pm 
Heavyweight

jjcross wrote:
Nobody really knows why JMM was able to pull a draw with Pacman when he was knocked down thrice in the first round in their fight. As JMM reasoned out, he was careless on the first round that he fought Pacman force by force. That was when he realized Pacman's power was for real. With JMM superb condition and master tactician transposed the fight into hit and evade from 2nd round to finish with his counter punching skills that beat and toke Pacman to school the entire fight and salvage a draw decision from judges though one of the judges misscore the first round 7-10 instead of 6-10 which could have determine the winner in Pacman.
But what was evident during the fight was JMM superb solid UPPERCUT that would catch Pacman everytime he goes in. Thesame uppercut that destroys the hard fought tough fighter from Thailand and our very own wily fighter Jimrex Jaca.
Why Barrera and Morales lost to Pacman these both great fighter almost never throw a single UPPERCUT punch to Manny Pacquiao in their fight. A slugger like Tyson and Pacman were exciting fighter who comes to the ring throwing hard punches from all angles almost whoever comes in front of them in the ring for demolition. They are hard nut to crack but ALAS a counter puncher with a "good uppercut" can cut this smoking hot fighter into submission.

Solis is sharpenning his two solid fisted UPPERCUT for the fight on Saturday for the slaughter of PACMAN.

NOBODY KNOWS? IT'S ONLY YOU WHO DO NOT KNOW. IT HAS BEEN DISCUSSED A HUNDRED TIMES BEFORE HERE AFTER THE BOUT, WHERE WERE YOU? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:42 pm 
Heavyweight

You will see a a true one dimensional fighter Pacman in this fight who will struggle in his defense against stoking counter puncher who will beat him from every angle and cut his both eyebrows. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:02 pm 
Welterweight

jjcross wrote:
Coya_Payter wrote:
you know very well that Solis will lose so what's the point of this pathetic thread?

Try reading again, I put my money on Solis. Sorry!!!

I triple your money if Solis win.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:06 am 
Middleweight

jjcross, Solis will be dealing with the most dangerous fighter in the lower weight class on Saturday. The best consolation he would get is passing the 5th round of his fight against the Pacman. You're a hater, as far as I know, and you do not know much about boxing.

Just think about it, how will Pacman struggle against Solis when he already fought the best fighters out there? Solis is nothing but a B fighter if you compare him with Barrera, Larios, Morales, and Marquez. His best weapon though is a well placed punch but that's all I am giving him on this fight. He will not win by decision, that's for sure, if that's what you're thinking. A KO? Only in Solis's and your dreams.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:53 am 
Heavyweight

[quote="jaliam"]jjcross, Solis will be dealing with the most dangerous fighter in the lower weight class on Saturday. The best consolation he would get is passing the 5th round of his fight against the Pacman. You're a hater, as far as I know, and you do not know much about boxing.

Just think about it, how will Pacman struggle against Solis when he already fought the best fighters out there? Solis is nothing but a B fighter if you compare him with Barrera, Larios, Morales, and Marquez. His best weapon though is a well placed punch but that's all I am giving him on this fight. He will not win by decision, that's for sure, if that's what you're thinking. A KO? Only in Solis's and your dreams.[/quote]

That's what you think because Pacman hasn't meet a pure counter puncher like Solis. This time Pacman will be on defensive and ofcourse you haven't seen Pacman does his defense, he'll be crying like when he fought 3K Battery. 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 3:15 pm 
Lightweight

jjcross wrote:
Nobody really knows why JMM was able to pull a draw with Pacman when he was knocked down thrice in the first round in their fight. As JMM reasoned out, he was careless on the first round that he fought Pacman force by force. That was when he realized Pacman's power was for real. With JMM superb condition and master tactician transposed the fight into hit and evade from 2nd round to finish with his counter punching skills that beat and toke Pacman to school the entire fight and salvage a draw decision from judges though one of the judges misscore the first round 7-10 instead of 6-10 which could have determine the winner in Pacman.
But what was evident during the fight was JMM superb solid UPPERCUT that would catch Pacman everytime he goes in. Thesame uppercut that destroys the hard fought tough fighter from Thailand and our very own wily fighter Jimrex Jaca.
Why Barrera and Morales lost to Pacman these both great fighter almost never throw a single UPPERCUT punch to Manny Pacquiao in their fight. A slugger like Tyson and Pacman were exciting fighter who comes to the ring throwing hard punches from all angles almost whoever comes in front of them in the ring for demolition. They are hard nut to crack but ALAS a counter puncher with a "good uppercut" can cut this smoking hot fighter into submission.

Solis is sharpenning his two solid fisted UPPERCUT for the fight on Saturday for the slaughter of PACMAN.

You are right!!! The uppercut won the fight...but not by Solis :lol:

Did you see that wicked left uppercut by Pacman that sent Solis to the canvass the first time??? WOW :shock:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next