Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sat Nov 17, 2018 2:57 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:56 am 
Heavyweight

[quote="EYB"]pls put the erroneous judging on record to clear up your mind.[/quote]

Don't you know how to read??? 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:18 am 
Cruiserweight

jjcross wrote:
EYB wrote:
pls put the erroneous judging on record to clear up your mind.

JJcross.

SHUT UP!!!! Your Solis will climb up the ring like a proud stick but will go down that same ring a broken stick lost in the world, people like you put him in.

Please man, be true to yourself even just for once, DO YOU EVER EVER THINK Solis can survive 6 rounds against the RAPID PUNCHES of the PACMAN. Come ON! Wake up.

Lets have bet, if you want. Just $500. Call me when you're ready 604-771-7785. Lets exchange bank account details.

The bottomline is, BE TRUE TO YOURSELF!

Its PACMAN against someone even my 15 year old brother can beat for goodness sake!Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:46 am 
Light Heavyweight

Most people who wants MP to lose tend to highlight his fight with JMM as something that should be exemplified by MP's would be opponent.

What these people fail to acknowledge is that since that fight, MP has become a more devastating and complete fighter.

You put your money on Solis? Sheesh...may have as well given it to charity rather than waste it on Solis.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:35 am 
Welterweight

ayyyyyy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:40 am 
Heavyweight

[quote="7RapidPUNCHES"][quote="jjcross"][quote="EYB"]pls put the erroneous judging on record to clear up your mind.[/quote]

Don't you know how to read??? 8)[/quote]

JJcross.

SHUT UP!!!! Your Solis will climb up the ring like a proud stick but will go down that same ring a broken stick lost in the world, people like you put him in.

Please man, be true to yourself even just for once, DO YOU EVER EVER THINK Solis can survive 6 rounds against the RAPID PUNCHES of the PACMAN. Come ON! Wake up.

Lets have bet, if you want. Just $500. Call me when you're ready 604-771-7785. Lets exchange bank account details.

The bottomline is, BE TRUE TO YOURSELF!

Its PACMAN against someone even my 15 year old brother can beat for goodness sake![img]http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n314 ... cquiao.jpg[/img][/quote]

Don't under estimate the guy whose been taken care of by great trainers of the world. They come up in time to show their stuff and will never fail.
Haven't you learn anything from your teacher, I'm not surprise either.
Shut your mouth if you have anything wise to say about the matter you're just showing your ignorance. 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:42 am 
Heavyweight

[quote="auror"]Most people who wants MP to lose tend to highlight his fight with JMM as something that should be exemplified by MP's would be opponent.

What these people fail to acknowledge is that since that fight, MP has become a more devastating and complete fighter.

You put your money on Solis? Sheesh...may have as well given it to charity rather than waste it on Solis.[/quote]

He is the same Pacman alright, he just don't meet another better counter puncher fighter, BUT this time he is facing a young strong version of JMM. No chance for Pacman to win. 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:50 am 
Light Heavyweight

Quote:
He is the same Pacman alright, he just don't meet another better counter puncher fighter, BUT this time he is facing a young strong version of JMM. No chance for Pacman to win. 8)

I thought you know your boxing?! To say that MP is the same as he was when he fought JMM means you are being narrow minded.

And by your post, it seems you are putting Solis above JMM. Sheesh...now that is an insult also to a great fighter like JMM.

Well...come fight time, MP will surely be victorious by KO.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:51 am 
Heavyweight

jjcross wrote:
EYB wrote:
pls put the erroneous judging on record to clear up your mind.

what i meant was, if you just stick to the idea that it was an erroneous judging, you would not thought of your opening sentence, "Nobody really knows why JMM was able to pull a draw with Pacman when he was knocked down thrice in the first round in their fight"..

btw, i just read your first sentence, as i read the whole post, now i know your thoughts are conflicting.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:53 am 
Lightweight

jjcross wrote:
Nobody really knows why JMM was able to pull a draw with Pacman when he was knocked down thrice in the first round in their fight. As JMM reasoned out, he was careless on the first round that he fought Pacman force by force. That was when he realized Pacman's power was for real. With JMM superb condition and master tactician transposed the fight into hit and evade from 2nd round to finish with his counter punching skills that beat and toke Pacman to school the entire fight and salvage a draw decision from judges though one of the judges misscore the first round 7-10 instead of 6-10 which could have determine the winner in Pacman.
But what was evident during the fight was JMM superb solid UPPERCUT that would catch Pacman everytime he goes in. Thesame uppercut that destroys the hard fought tough fighter from Thailand and our very own wily fighter Jimrex Jaca.
Why Barrera and Morales lost to Pacman these both great fighter almost never throw a single UPPERCUT punch to Manny Pacquiao in their fight. A slugger like Tyson and Pacman were exciting fighter who comes to the ring throwing hard punches from all angles almost whoever comes in front of them in the ring for demolition. They are hard nut to crack but ALAS a counter puncher with a "good uppercut" can cut this smoking hot fighter into submission.

Solis is sharpenning his two solid fisted UPPERCUT for the fight on Saturday for the slaughter of PACMAN.

Manny broke his hand by the second round when he fought marquez and after the fight marquez didn't wanna have anything to do with PAC. Solis has been floored five times against mediocre fighters and against the hardest puncher in junior lightweight, solis chance is NADA, bonehead.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:58 am 
Welterweight

jjcross wrote:
Nobody really knows why JMM was able to pull a draw with Pacman when he was knocked down thrice in the first round in their fight. As JMM reasoned out, he was careless on the first round that he fought Pacman force by force. That was when he realized Pacman's power was for real. With JMM superb condition and master tactician transposed the fight into hit and evade from 2nd round to finish with his counter punching skills that beat and toke Pacman to school the entire fight and salvage a draw decision from judges though one of the judges misscore the first round 7-10 instead of 6-10 which could have determine the winner in Pacman.
But what was evident during the fight was JMM superb solid UPPERCUT that would catch Pacman everytime he goes in. Thesame uppercut that destroys the hard fought tough fighter from Thailand and our very own wily fighter Jimrex Jaca.
Why Barrera and Morales lost to Pacman these both great fighter almost never throw a single UPPERCUT punch to Manny Pacquiao in their fight. A slugger like Tyson and Pacman were exciting fighter who comes to the ring throwing hard punches from all angles almost whoever comes in front of them in the ring for demolition. They are hard nut to crack but ALAS a counter puncher with a "good uppercut" can cut this smoking hot fighter into submission.

Solis is sharpenning his two solid fisted UPPERCUT for the fight on Saturday for the slaughter of PACMAN.

MMM.. SOLIS MUST
EXECUTE THAT AT THE
SPEED OF 200Miles/Hr
OTHERWISE HE WILL
BE CAUGHT FIRST
BY THAT LEFT HOOK
AT 150Miles/Hr...
OTHERWISE,
HE CAN SWALLOW
SOME BEFORE
HE CAN LAND
HIS OWN...

"for He is the light..
and he who hears and does His will
shall live..."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 11:04 am 
Lightweight

:shock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 11:10 am 
Heavyweight

[quote="auror"][quote]
He is the same Pacman alright, he just don't meet another better counter puncher fighter, BUT this time he is facing a young strong version of JMM. No chance for Pacman to win. 8)[/quote]

I thought you know your boxing?! To say that MP is the same as he was when he fought JMM means you are being narrow minded.

And by your post, it seems you are putting Solis above JMM. Sheesh...now that is an insult also to a great fighter like JMM.

Well...come fight time, MP will surely be victorious by KO.[/quote]

Right Pacman was the same aggresive strong fighter but his style is no match to good counter puncher just like any good slugger against a good counter puncher.
You got it right Solis is better than JMM for so many reasons. Solis is rising while JMM is slowing down catching up with age and wear and tear.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 11:19 am 
Heavyweight

[quote="EYB"][quote="jjcross"][quote="EYB"]pls put the erroneous judging on record to clear up your mind.[/quote]

Don't you know how to read??? 8)[/quote]

what i meant was, if you just stick to the idea that it was an erroneous judging, you would not thought of your opening sentence, [b]"Nobody really knows why JMM was able to pull a draw with Pacman when he was knocked down thrice in the first round in their fight"[/b]..

btw, i just read your first sentence, as i read the whole post, now i know your thoughts are conflicting.[/quote]

Its about erroneous judging as I pointed out for you to read. But what I want to drive out with this thread is the skills to beat Pacman desplayed by a counter puncher in JMM with his accurate vaunted uppercut that anyone fails to consider, thinking that Pacman was invincible. No, an accurate solid uppercut can stop Pacman from his rytheme can throw him out into confusion.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 11:25 am 
Light Heavyweight

jjcross wrote:
That's an excuse, you ask Daniel Ponce he will tell you the same reason for not KOing Gerry Penalosa. All boxers will have swollen wrist after the fight specially when fight lasted the distance. It's the uppercut that will tamed the Pacman boxing style.

I really don't know why you keep emphasizing solis uppercut he's no morales nor barrera..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 11:56 am 
Bantamweight

fawlu wrote:

:shock:

talk about speed! PAC almost have thrown a power punch and dodge at the same time.

SPIDER SENSE!!!!

:twisted:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next