Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:07 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 9:32 am 
Offline
Welterweight

Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2004 1:18 pm
Posts: 373
Location: Las Vegas
What do you think? Manny is definitely a better singer than the girl who sang the "Star Spangled Banner". He can probably do a good job singing "Lupang Hinirang". And with his accent, he'll probably sound fun singing the "Himno Nacional Mexicano".

I can imagine Buffer introducing Manny:

"And now, to sing the national anthems of all 3 countries...please give a round of applause to the Congressional Candidate, Manny Paaacccquiaaaaaooo!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 9:34 am 
Offline
Lightweight

Joined: Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:33 am
Posts: 112
LOL..i agree..he'll probably sound better than all of em


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 9:40 am 
Offline
Welterweight

Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2004 1:18 pm
Posts: 373
Location: Las Vegas
Geneva is probably better. But if Manny sings the Lupang Hinirang, I think he should wear a similar "saya" dress that Geneva wore. :biglaugh:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 10:39 am 
Offline
Lightweight

Joined: Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:33 am
Posts: 112
stranger7800 wrote:
Geneva is probably better. But if Manny sings the Lupang Hinirang, I think he should wear a similar "saya" dress that Geneva wore. :biglaugh:


wahhaa..she kinda tried too hard..and it sounded bad..they should've gotten a real singer lol


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 10:47 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2006 5:46 pm
Posts: 3317
Location: The Hague,NETHERLANDS
illness wrote:
stranger7800 wrote:
Geneva is probably better. But if Manny sings the Lupang Hinirang, I think he should wear a similar "saya" dress that Geneva wore. :biglaugh:


wahhaa..she kinda tried too hard..and it sounded bad..they should've gotten a real singer lol


Ms. Geneva Cruz was so average when she sang it,nothing spectacular,kinda like when you're in high school and your teacher was asked to sing the anthem in a flag raising ceremony,that was the rendition,a semi-horrible one, but nonetheless she did way better than those two professional "recording artists" LOL


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 10:48 am 
Offline
Lightweight

Joined: Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:33 am
Posts: 112
BEERHAUZ wrote:
Ms. Geneva Cruz was so average when she sang it,nothing spectacular,kinda like when you're in high school and your teacher was asked to sing the anthem in a flag raising ceremony,that was the rendition,a semi-horrible one, but nonetheless she did way better than those two professional "recording artists" LOL


the last girl was a recording artist ? LOL ? she won't go anywhere


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group