Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:10 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:38 pm 
Light Heavyweight

So whos to be Blamed??
GMA
SOLAR
TOPRANK
SM
?????

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:45 pm 
Heavyweight

400 with free coffee and mamon, dolby, and bigscreen pacman is not bad at all.

but atleast bigscreen pacman larrymerchantless is still a good deal :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:56 pm 
Heavyweight

Reasonable na ang 400 for a big screen showing and air con. Ganyan talaga mahal si Manny eh. Manny is expensive. A public showing is susceptible to hassles.

The commercials in free TV is not as bad as Pac-JMM I. Medyo mahaba siya but reasonable. Just get some chores done while waiting between rounds.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:33 pm 
Heavyweight

i paid 250 for the fight... i was about to go to SM megall but when im already at the MRT, i realized that the price might went to high as much as 700 because its already 9am... that's why i decided to go to amoranto stadium and there are lots of empty seats and the aircon is quite good...

the problem my day was ruined because i saw chavit and another senatoriable.. :banghead:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 4:45 pm 
Bantamweight

troubledmind wrote:
the problem my day was ruined because i saw chavit and another senatoriable.. :banghead:

imagine....with their vast millions....they would opt to watch inside lesser secured and inconvenient venues? What for? Your guess is as good as mine hahaha. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 5:17 pm 
Middleweight

Shark_Attack wrote:
Reasonable na ang 400 for a big screen showing and air con. Ganyan talaga mahal si Manny eh. Manny is expensive. A public showing is susceptible to hassles.

The commercials in free TV is not as bad as Pac-JMM I. Medyo mahaba siya but reasonable. Just get some chores done while waiting between rounds.

korek! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 5:19 pm 
Middleweight

green_minded wrote:
troubledmind wrote:

imagine....with their vast millions....they would opt to watch inside lesser secured and inconvenient venues? What for? Your guess is as good as mine hahaha. :lol:

green minded ka talaga :lol: but that is true :D their motive is very cbvious :D

Last edited by mcgyver on Thu Apr 19, 2007 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 5:22 pm 
Heavyweight

Instead of 'Blaze of Glory' that you were watching, you should be watching the Cinema Blazing!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 12:22 pm 
Light Heavyweight

balongski wrote:
story in cinema 5 Sm megamall:

i woke up 7:30 am then i took my coffee i didnt take a bath because its to late, 7:45 i commuted a PUJ and Bus along EDSA finnaly i came to SM megamall with all the smile and excitement in my heart. I entered the SM megamall its to dark at that time maybe because its to early, as i walk down the way i feel the enthusiasm. I reached the 3rd flr using elevator, cinema at last. I did not take my breakfast because im expecting free "mamon or coffee" then im shocked what! im paying 400 Pesos with no free breakfast, i brought only exact 70 pesos for my fare and for 1 bottle of water then the tragedy started here i bought 1 bottle of water and im starving to death. I sat down at the guaranteed sits only expecting again the big bang "DOLBY" will bring me to the ringside of alamodome and the AIRCONDITIONER that will freeze my heart in to suspense, suddenly it goes wrong again i didnt feel that im part of alamodome because of local commentators step in with their BAd attitude commentating after that, many people are not satisfied nor comfortable in audio and even the enviroment surrounding as. The mad people keep shouting" sounds sounds " then one man cant take the feeling of being robbed he went to room of the cinema and asking what is this im paying 400 php with this HOlyS?it, then the Blaze of Glory begun all the mad people kept their feeling inside and silently watched the fight even without the dolby or LArry merchant i think they trying to control their temper just to please and enjoy the fight, the pacfan in cinema are in trouble because were paying for sh?t.

i'd rather stay at home and watch the fight on cable tv. and eat all the food in our ref... :biglaugh:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 12:45 pm 
Cruiserweight

you were foolish to have watched manny solis in the cinema. Prior to the fight, every self respecting fight fan knows that it is gonna be a mismatch. I didnt even watch it live, Id rather be hanging out elsewhere.

Manny and solis is pure robbery to those silly enough to invite the robber to their homes

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 3:43 pm 
Heavyweight

Luckily that I had a last minute change of mind and decided to watch it on TV. :captain:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 3:58 pm 
Flyweight

balongski wrote:
aldinzen wrote:
balongski wrote:
aldinzen wrote:
balongski wrote:
story in cinema 5 Sm megamall:

i woke up 7:30 am then i took my coffee i didnt take a bath because its to late, 7:45 i commuted a PUJ and Bus along EDSA finnaly i came to SM megamall with all the smile and excitement in my heart. I entered the SM megamall its to dark at that time maybe because its to early, as i walk down the way i feel the enthusiasm. I reached the 3rd flr using elevator, cinema at last. I did not take my breakfast because im expecting free "mamon or coffee" then im shocked what! im paying 400 Pesos with no free breakfast, i brought only exact 70 pesos for my fare and for 1 bottle of water then the tragedy started here i bought 1 bottle of water and im starving to death. I sat down at the guaranteed sits only expecting again the big bang "DOLBY" will bring me to the ringside of alamodome and the AIRCONDITIONER that will freeze my heart in to suspense, suddenly it goes wrong again i didnt feel that im part of alamodome because of local commentators step in with their BAd attitude commentating after that, many people are not satisfied nor comfortable in audio and even the enviroment surrounding as. The mad people keep shouting" sounds sounds " then one man cant take the feeling of being robbed he went to room of the cinema and asking what is this im paying 400 php with this HOlyS?it, then the Blaze of Glory begun all the mad people kept their feeling inside and silently watched the fight even without the dolby or LArry merchant i think they trying to control their temper just to please and enjoy the fight, the pacfan in cinema are in trouble because were paying for sh?t.

bro, i was there cinema 5 din at sm megamall..

you're absolutely right...last time with erik and pacman grand finale..they gave burgers and pies...

i paid 500 pesos for the reserved seats sa premiere seats...sa taas ko si ed picson and al mendoza..(i saw them after the main event coz they were interviewed)

one of the reason we go to cinemas is because of the sound system..

we only hear chino and quinito...cant hardly hear the background at alamodome...

i saw about 5 man talkd to the management their at cinema 5..they said its the fault daw of solar sports or gma coz they just get the feeds from them....(i don't if thats true coz i watched the replay sa bahay and its ok naman)

bad trip talaga...although happy parin coz nanalo pacman.. :D

grabe bro tang inumin nila wag milo. nakita mo ba ung police sa baba meron kc ung manong ayaw paawat pasasabogin daw niya ung cinema

yep..they called in security personnel nila na nakabarong taos polis...one of the complainant actually was demanding a refund...he wanted his 500 pesos back..i saw them when i went to the rest room...

well, just to enjoy the fight..i tried to forget it na lang para d masira araw ko.

ganun din ako bro kung natalo si pacman yari sila@@@

tapos after the fight may umakyat dun sa projector minura ung mga staff

Sana bumisita muna kayo dito sa pacland, bago yung laban, di sana napanuod ninyo ang live sa internet, courtesy of one of the paclanders.