Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:18 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 11:36 am 
Welterweight

napalipat ko sa ch2 while commercial during PACs fight, ang mga honghang nag news break ba agad, and announced the result. iba talaga ang ABS, walang respeto sa GMA7.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 1:08 pm 
Light Heavyweight

balongski wrote:
aldinzen wrote:
balongski wrote:
aldinzen wrote:
balongski wrote:
story in cinema 5 Sm megamall:

i woke up 7:30 am then i took my coffee i didnt take a bath because its to late, 7:45 i commuted a PUJ and Bus along EDSA finnaly i came to SM megamall with all the smile and excitement in my heart. I entered the SM megamall its to dark at that time maybe because its to early, as i walk down the way i feel the enthusiasm. I reached the 3rd flr using elevator, cinema at last. I did not take my breakfast because im expecting free "mamon or coffee" then im shocked what! im paying 400 Pesos with no free breakfast, i brought only exact 70 pesos for my fare and for 1 bottle of water then the tragedy started here i bought 1 bottle of water and im starving to death. I sat down at the guaranteed sits only expecting again the big bang "DOLBY" will bring me to the ringside of alamodome and the AIRCONDITIONER that will freeze my heart in to suspense, suddenly it goes wrong again i didnt feel that im part of alamodome because of local commentators step in with their BAd attitude commentating after that, many people are not satisfied nor comfortable in audio and even the enviroment surrounding as. The mad people keep shouting" sounds sounds " then one man cant take the feeling of being robbed he went to room of the cinema and asking what is this im paying 400 php with this HOlyS?it, then the Blaze of Glory begun all the mad people kept their feeling inside and silently watched the fight even without the dolby or LArry merchant i think they trying to control their temper just to please and enjoy the fight, the pacfan in cinema are in trouble because were paying for sh?t.

bro, i was there cinema 5 din at sm megamall..

you're absolutely right...last time with erik and pacman grand finale..they gave burgers and pies...

i paid 500 pesos for the reserved seats sa premiere seats...sa taas ko si ed picson and al mendoza..(i saw them after the main event coz they were interviewed)

one of the reason we go to cinemas is because of the sound system..

we only hear chino and quinito...cant hardly hear the background at alamodome...

i saw about 5 man talkd to the management their at cinema 5..they said its the fault daw of solar sports or gma coz they just get the feeds from them....(i don't if thats true coz i watched the replay sa bahay and its ok naman)

bad trip talaga...although happy parin coz nanalo pacman.. :D

grabe bro tang inumin nila wag milo. nakita mo ba ung police sa baba meron kc ung manong ayaw paawat pasasabogin daw niya ung cinema

yep..they called in security personnel nila na nakabarong taos polis...one of the complainant actually was demanding a refund...he wanted his 500 pesos back..i saw them when i went to the rest room...

well, just to enjoy the fight..i tried to forget it na lang para d masira araw ko.

ganun din ako bro kung natalo si pacman yari sila@@@

tapos after the fight may umakyat dun sa projector minura ung mga staff

grabe pala nun.. tnx for sharing your experiences... i'll surely not watch in megamall again and i'll spread the news... bad customer service and bad customer satisfaction... poor megamall staff and management

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 1:11 pm 
Welterweight

Bestman wrote:
i was in cinema 5 sm megamall also. Very frustrating! BOYCOTT MEGAMALL NEXT TIME!!!! QUINITO AND CHINO ALSO SUCKS!!!!!

yes maam totaly frustrating!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 1:13 pm 
Heavyweight

...tsk tsk tsk, i feel sorry for you guys who were frustrated in the cinemas...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 1:13 pm 
Light Heavyweight

balongski wrote:
Bestman wrote:
i was in cinema 5 sm megamall also. Very frustrating! BOYCOTT MEGAMALL NEXT TIME!!!! QUINITO AND CHINO ALSO SUCKS!!!!!

yes maam totaly frustrating!

yup no more watching in megamall.. i hope someone that works for megamall/SM sees this

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 1:16 pm 
Welterweight

praktikal wrote:
napalipat ko sa ch2 while commercial during PACs fight, ang mga honghang nag news break ba agad, and announced the result. iba talaga ang ABS, walang respeto sa GMA7.

grabe yan ABS CBN sa kabastusan!

they no respect in other station tang inumin nila wag milo :x :x :x :x

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 1:23 pm 
Light Heavyweight

kapitansayote wrote:
balongski wrote:

i woke up 7:30 am then i took my coffee i didnt take a bath because its to late, 7:45 i commuted a PUJ and Bus along EDSA finnaly i came to SM megamall with all the smile and excitement in my heart. I entered the SM megamall its to dark at that time maybe because its to early, as i walk down the way i feel the enthusiasm. I reached the 3rd flr using elevator, cinema at last. I did not take my breakfast because im expecting free "mamon or coffee" then im shocked what! im paying 400 Pesos with no free breakfast, i brought only exact 70 pesos for my fare and for 1 bottle of water then the tragedy started here i bought 1 bottle of water and im starving to death. I sat down at the guaranteed sits only expecting again the big bang "DOLBY" will bring me to the ringside of alamodome and the AIRCONDITIONER that will freeze my heart in to suspense, suddenly it goes wrong again i didnt feel that im part of alamodome because of local commentators step in with their BAd attitude commentating after that, many people are not satisfied nor comfortable in audio and even the enviroment surrounding as. The mad people keep shouting" sounds sounds " then one man cant take the feeling of being robbed he went to room of the cinema and asking what is this im paying 400 php with this HOlyS?it, then the Blaze of Glory begun all the mad people kept their feeling inside and silently watched the fight even without the dolby or LArry merchant i think they trying to control their temper just to please and enjoy the fight, the pacfan in cinema are in trouble because were paying for sh?t.

sorry to hear that brother... too bad you did not get freebies... i did not watch blaze of glory in the cinemas because i think the price is just not right... it's overpriced for a tune up fight. good thing i did not watch in megamall. cinemas are getting too much profit oriented in Pacman fights... prices keeps on getting higher and higher faster than the oil price increase

i feel the same way.Too bad. :x

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 1:29 pm 
Light Heavyweight

balongski wrote:
praktikal wrote:

same thing happened PAC-EM 3 GMA broadcasted the result of the fight before ABSCBN airs it... gantihan lang yan ika nga.. both networks have been rivals and GMA did the same thing during PAC-EM 3 :biglaugh: btw, CNN also broadcasted the result live :biglaugh:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 1:34 pm 
Light Heavyweight

praktikal wrote:

i think that's what you call Breaking News and Vigilant broadcasting and why it's called delayed telecast by GMA. if you dont want to see the result then just stay glued to GMA7 and do not touch the remote/transfer station. if ABSCBN airs the result after the GMA telecast it is no longer news.. it'll be history already :biglaugh: same thing happened to PAC-EM 3 - GMA aired the result live. CNN also aired it live for both PAC- EM 3 and PAC - SOLIS.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 1:44 pm 
Cruiserweight

sayang! sana nag join kau sa min. sa dapo bar and restaurant along scout borrome kme 200 buck with free breakfast and 4 beers. =)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 1:52 pm 
Cruiserweight

balongski wrote:

sana sa susunod sa imax nila ipalabas... :lol:

kidding aside, shame on megamall!!!... they're included in the top 10
super mall in the world yet their cinema s@cks!!!... :oops:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 2:02 pm 
Middleweight

kapitansayote wrote:
balongski wrote:
praktikal wrote:

same thing happened PAC-EM 3 GMA broadcasted the result of the fight before ABSCBN airs it... gantihan lang yan ika nga.. both networks have been rivals and GMA did the same thing during PAC-EM 3 :biglaugh: btw, CNN also broadcasted the result live :biglaugh:

exactly...parang mga bata yan kong mag kompetinsya..

trans:healthy competition between two network rivals.. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 2:06 pm 
Middleweight

pac-kissa ko bi wrote:
same story here at robinsons galeria cinema 2....

1. audio is forgettable (so, it's a worlwide phenomenon)
2. commentary goes from top rank-chino baduy-top rank-espanol-chino baduy
3. 3rd class singers for national anthems...pumiyok ang jose-cant you see?...walang kabuhaybuhay mexican....paos naman RP...haaaayyy

at least for us, we got 3 free movie passes worth 390 pesoses...solb na pamabayd for these movies hehe may 2007 - spiderman 3 and pirates of the carribean 3....december - enteng kabisote 4 bwa hahaha....

usc-tc ee92

swerte mo pre...in sm i paid 500 pesos for the reserved seats ni candy wala...ok lang sana kung ok service...next time sa iba na lang

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 10:29 am 
Bantamweight

ABS = with free drinks and a burger
GMA = ZEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRROOOOOOOO

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:24 pm 
Heavyweight

It wasn't as bad in Galleria cinema 2. They had their own short comings like when Bernabe Conception fought, several rounds were not shown due to signal problems. Also I think the staff that provided the LCD projector should've come earlier bec they were still calibrating the darn thing when we got in. I think Galleria got off the hook simply bec there were far fewer people this time than in the Pac-erik III. Honestly one could count the seats with people on it. It was a dissapointment for Robinson's. It's no wonder they gave away 3 free movie tickets in anticipation of a low turn out.