Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:31 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:56 pm 
Light Heavyweight

pacfanquiao wrote:
With the performance of manny against solis, it only cemented the truthfulness of Great floyd as the real pound for pound king!!!

Mabuhay si Mayweather!!!

Sang ayon ka ba kabayan???? :D

In some ways, I agree,...

Manny should play for the belt first,..
Then come fight time,.. he should BOX 1 round and RUN on the other 11,...

This way,.. he could become P4P King,.. just like your king... :lol: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:57 pm 
Cruiserweight

kapitansayote wrote:
Israel Vasquez wrote:
kapitansayote wrote:
Israel Vasquez wrote:
kapitansayote wrote:
Israel Vasquez wrote:
kapitansayote wrote:
i agree... floyd is the best he'd beat michael johnson anytime anywhere :biglaugh:

he'd also beat klitscho in a 100 meter dash :biglaugh:

NICE ONE KAPITAN! :beer: :biglaugh:

floyd is certainly p4p no doubt about it brother.. he'd beat both michael johnson and lydia de vega in a tag team match :biglaugh:

FLOYD is definitely the world's best pound4pound "sprinter" :toast: :bounce1:

haha you got that right mr. vasquez! hehe

check this out pbf is doing the chicken dance :biglaugh:

HAHAHA, NICE ONE!=) If that punch came from ODLH, PBF would surely visit the CANVASS FOR GOOD! :boxing: :biglaugh: >The chicken dance really fits his him well "RUNNER MAYWEATHER!". Hope he wears a "CHICKEN COSTUME" in his ring entrance against ODLH! :bounce1:

haha :biglaugh: i like the chicken costume :biglaugh:

:biglaugh: BTW, WHERE'S THE REAL FLOYD? THEY LOOK EXACTLY THE SAME! :lol: :lol: :lol: next time don't try to post "two exactly the saem pictures!" lol : :biglaugh:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:04 pm 
Light Heavyweight

Israel Vasquez wrote:
kapitansayote wrote:
Israel Vasquez wrote:
kapitansayote wrote:
Israel Vasquez wrote:
kapitansayote wrote:
Israel Vasquez wrote:
kapitansayote wrote:
i agree... floyd is the best he'd beat michael johnson anytime anywhere :biglaugh:

floyd is certainly p4p no doubt about it brother.. he'd beat both michael johnson and lydia de vega in a tag team match :biglaugh:

HAHAHA, NICE ONE!=) If that punch came from ODLH, PBF would surely visit the CANVASS FOR GOOD! :boxing: :biglaugh: >The chicken dance really fits his him well "RUNNER MAYWEATHER!". Hope he wears a "CHICKEN COSTUME" in his ring entrance against ODLH! :bounce1:

haha :biglaugh: i like the chicken costume :biglaugh:

:biglaugh: BTW, WHERE'S THE REAL FLOYD? THEY LOOK EXACTLY THE SAME! :lol: :lol: :lol: next time don't try to post "two exactly the saem pictures!" lol : :biglaugh:

haha sorry i got a little color blind but yes my fault i posted 2 exact pictures let me remove one

Image[/quote]

:biglaugh:

but back to the topic... pbf surely is the p4p king.

pacman can attest to that... pac even endorses pbf in pac's chicken mcdo commercial and posters... you can see pac holding pbf (the chicken mcdo) :biglaugh:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:35 pm 
Welterweight

WHATEVER! BASTA PANALO ANG PAMBANSANG KAMAO AT KUMAKAIN NG GLOVES ANG SINUMAN LUMABAN SA ATING PACMAN, OK LANG!!!!! GO PACMAN!!!! MABUHAY ANG MGA PINOY!!!! (ANYWAY DI AKO PABOR SA PAGTAKBO NYA SA KONGRESO) :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:49 pm 
Lightweight

Hehehe, Gayla Hoya vs Gayweather... :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 6:04 pm 
Middleweight

pacfanquiao wrote:
but actually it's not really wrong grammar!!!

"great floyd cemented is the real p4p king!"

translation: ang nasimentuhang si floyd ang tunay na p4p king!!!

hahaha

but this is not actually what i wanted to say..hehe

the statue of PBF is no. !

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 6:05 pm 
Middleweight

pacfanquiao wrote:
With the performance of manny against solis, it only cemented the truthfulness of Great floyd as the real pound for pound king!!!

Mabuhay si Mayweather!!!

You call yourself a Pac fan? Ummm.....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 6:10 pm 
Welterweight

Manny was impressive last Sunday against Solis. Give him a break. Solis is undefeated and is a future world champion, and Manny just knocked him out when he got motivated.

That being said, I still believe that Floyd is the best fighter out there--maybe even better than Sugar Ray Leonard considering that he started out as a Jr. Lightweight in the pros (he was a featherweight in the '96 Olympic), and eventually dominated the welterweights.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 6:19 pm 
Heavyweight

amfness wrote:
panday wrote:
In Floyd's last fight, he ran to win, while Manny chased down an elusive opponent and knocked him out. Case closed.

AMEN!!!!!!!!!! :beer:

AMEN 2.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:10 pm 
Middleweight

pacfanquiao wrote:

Mabuhay si Mayweather!!!

Yeah! Cemented him as a great make-up artist, The Great Floyd Gayweather.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 9:50 pm 
Light Heavyweight

Israel Vasquez wrote:
kapitansayote wrote:
Israel Vasquez wrote:
kapitansayote wrote:
Israel Vasquez wrote:
kapitansayote wrote:

HAHAHAHA...PBF IS REALLY GOOD IN DANCING CHICKEN DANCE AND WEAR A CHICKEN COSTUME WITH BARRERA AND MARQUEZ AS A BACK UP DANCER... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 10:01 pm 
Heavyweight

pacfanquiao wrote:

Mabuhay si Mayweather!!!

It aint over till it's over! Say that again come May 5

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 10:18 pm 
Middleweight

I think 2 or 3 years ago, no one would argue about Floyd's P4P # 1 status.

But right now, he is an F1 car running at half-speed while Manny is an SUV running at full speed.

It's a toss up between Manny and Floyd but I'd rather put Manny up there because for the past 3 years, he has been fighting the best. Overachieving I think.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:17 am 
Lightweight

[quote="Im-Pac-To"][b]Manny was impressive last Sunday against Solis. Give him a break. Solis is undefeated and is a future world champion, and Manny just knocked him out when he got motivated.

That being said, I still believe that Floyd is the best fighter out there--maybe even better than Sugar Ray Leonard considering that he started out as a Jr. Lightweight in the pros (he was a featherweight in the '96 Olympic), and eventually dominated the welterweights.[/b][/quote]

He might be the best "Boxer" out there, but certainly not the best fighter... Coz all he does is run after cracking a few shots at his oponent... Definitely not even close to being a good fighter, coz good fighters have balls to face their oponent's fury toe to toe... That's why i call him Gayweather...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 3:02 pm 
Cruiserweight

lito_ac wrote:
Pare koy, Its a matter of opinion! Sometime great boxers have difficulty fighting with any of there opponents, kasi they have different style.Now you're telling me that Manny has no skills because of his performance last Sat,But when MP blasted Morales last November, everyone is hailing his improved skills and power blah blah! right? Solis style is different from Morales.Because Solis is unknown maybe the fans are expecting to blast Solis like what he did to Morales! But the fact is you cannot understimate any opponent. Remember Douglas - Tyson in Japan its 20-1 odds in favor of Tyson but Tyson was knock out.

In Manny's case: he made the adjustment and knockout tha guy, isnt that great to you? Did Marquez knockout Barrera? Did Mayweather Knockout Baldomir, Did Barrera knockout Juarez? Did Marquez look good in fighting Jaca? I dont get you're point.Of course Manny has flaws on his style, but his fights is far far far more entertaining than those fighters I mention above! End of Story! I guess a lot of Paclanders agrees with me.

I totally agree with you! They use MP's performance in the 3rd MP vs EM as the yardstick for measuring MP's performance last Saturday. If these critics will try to measure PBF's or Marquez's performance against MP's performance in MP vs EM III, then on a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 as the highest, the wins of PBF and JMM will jsut be rated as just 5 or below. 8)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next