Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:06 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post subject: Don't Vote for Pacman
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 3:30 pm 
Heavyweight

Guys! if you like to see more KO fights from the Phils. Don't vote for Pacman as congressman. Let us keep him in the ring where he rules!

HERE comes our favorite question

What do you think? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited by Thunder_knuckles on Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 3:34 pm 
Welterweight

YOU'RE THE MEN....! ! ! AGREE WITH YOU..!.!.!
IGAPOS SI PACMAN SA RING..WAG PALABASIN PA PUNTA SA KONGRESO...BWE..HE.HE.HE.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 3:58 pm 
Cruiserweight

You see fellows, when ever they hype up a athlete, the athlete always go down a notch with there performance, it happens everytime. Pac ko'd Solis, but he was not at his best at all. Freddie Roach fighters are getting slower and loosing it somehow, this is the 3rd fight Freddie Roach lost in a row,well with the exception of last night. Top Rankand Oscar made a big deal outof Pac,and I ask myself for what, he is fading,whenever a boxer start getting involve with other extra curriculum activities, such as RJJ in his music, Manny now in his Politics, Tyson inhis drugs and women, these top fighters start to loose their A Game appeanrance in the ring,and that pisses me off,the fans wants to see boxing,and they spend their money on these fights, but you start getting these half a-s performance by these a elite boxers it pisses me off. I knew Manny was going to slow down a bit, because people hyped him up too much, and it went to "his head" that he did not have to train as hard as he should have. RJJ, MANNY, TYSON, need to stop all that other bs in their life. The same thing happen with Judah, when Kosta knocked him silly, he was also slacking off and when he fought Baldimor. If you are going to box, dammit, stick to it and let that be it, you cannot do all this other type of crap. :boxing: :idea:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:12 pm 
Light Heavyweight

Thunder_knuckles wrote:
Guys! if you like to see more KO fights from the Phils. Don't vote for Pacman as congressman. Let us keep him in the ring where he rules!

Yes, I will. I'm not his constituent...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:23 pm 
Lightweight

ooopppsssssss!!!!!!!!!! for me that's not good idea bro!!! sorry but i'm going to vote him even in the presidential race.becuase he has a heart that nobody has it. i know that he is serious, he want's to help us.and i do believe that he will not leave boxing and he continue to fight.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:26 pm 
Light Heavyweight

giovani wrote:
ooopppsssssss!!!!!!!!!! for me that's not good idea bro!!! sorry but i'm going to vote him even in the presidential race.becuase he has a heart that nobody has it. i know that he is serious, he want's to help us.and i do believe that he will not leave boxing and he continue to fight.

I AGREE BRO.. pac is not like other politicians who always do the talking and promising..after the campaign and won the race..they're gone..but pacman..never leave ...i go for pac for congress..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:40 pm 
Middleweight

Israel Vasquez wrote:
You see fellows, when ever they hype up a athlete, the athlete always go down a notch with there performance, it happens everytime. Pac ko'd Solis, but he was not at his best at all. Freddie Roach fighters are getting slower and loosing it somehow, this is the 3rd fight Freddie Roach lost in a row,well with the exception of last night. Top Rankand Oscar made a big deal outof Pac,and I ask myself for what, he is fading,whenever a boxer start getting involve with other extra curriculum activities, such as RJJ in his music, Manny now in his Politics, Tyson inhis drugs and women, these top fighters start to loose their A Game appeanrance in the ring,and that pisses me off,the fans wants to see boxing,and they spend their money on these fights, but you start getting these half a-s performance by these a elite boxers it pisses me off. I knew Manny was going to slow down a bit, because people hyped him up too much, and it went to "his head" that he did not have to train as hard as he should have. RJJ, MANNY, TYSON, need to stop all that other bs in their life. The same thing happen with Judah, when Kosta knocked him silly, he was also slacking off and when he fought Baldimor. If you are going to box, dammit, stick to it and let that be it, you cannot do all this other type of crap. :boxing: :idea:
That's easy for you yo say. STFU!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:41 pm 
Middleweight

Thunder_knuckles wrote:

Im boycotting. :biglaugh:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:49 pm 
Heavyweight

...i maybe wrong but a happy and contented person can concentrate more on his career ...if you happened to watch the post fight interview by chino, quinito and hermie rivera, pacquiao said that he felt sorry to those who opposes his plan in politics, he added that he has very soft spot in his heart for the poor, he added further that if only he had a heart like theirs (those who oppose his political plan), then there should be no problem...

Last edited by fidel on Tue Apr 24, 2007 7:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:52 pm 
Heavyweight

Thunder_knuckles wrote:

Sorry Bro, I think I want to vote for him as he has the genuine heart to help. I really feel he deserves my vote. But win or lose I want him to keep boxing !!! Soto, JMM , MAB, or Valero does not matter, Pacman will knock them all out !! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 6:02 pm 
Heavyweight

....I will vote for him. Simple.

:wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:35 pm 
Flyweight

Ill vote for him too ,and i will see more KO fights coz he will continue boxing.Maka darlene ka siguro,Vote for her instead LOL :evil:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:49 pm 
Middleweight

He..he..he..It looks some of the Pacfan bumaliktad na. Others were convinced to why not give Manny a chance. Well, me too nagdadalawang isip na rin. It seems Manny is serious to help the poor, the only question is how can he manage both in Office and in boxing?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:13 pm 
Light Heavyweight

i will send my vote to gensan... for my idol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:34 pm 
Heavyweight

warakkkkk wrote:
Ill vote for him too ,and i will see more KO fights coz he will continue boxing.Maka darlene ka siguro,Vote for her instead LOL :evil:

???!

:roll: :roll: :roll: