Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:05 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 142 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:54 pm 
Middleweight

suntokero wrote:
no problem here. manny did pay back in the ring.

also take note: let's not be too judgmental about the breeding of our mexican brothers. marami din gagong pinoy. it just so happened that those people were not able to afford to go to araneta during the larios fight.

well thats the sad thing, the people who threw beer could afford the tickets to the fight, they are educated i would assume, imagine what the people who could not afford the tickets will be capable of doing!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:25 pm 
Lightweight

jondee5179 wrote:
SpOrTaJoRdAn wrote:
i saw a clip on youtube where some bootlegger had a video camera and called manny a dog eater. i hope manny iddn't hear.

i don't want to post the link to the video cuz it doesn't deserve it

lol -- at least he came to the U.S. LEGALLY

Did you? i heard you went over mountains and cliff just to get there in Cali. Pretty much uncalled for, because filipinos go there illegally not to terrorize or anything, they just wanted to make a living.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:35 pm 
Lightweight

jozelle14 wrote:
stangmoz wrote:
IF YOU HATE ALL MEXICANS..THAT'S OK WITH ME.I'M IN NO WAY RELATED TO THE MEXICANS OF YOU WHOM YOU SPEAK OF..DIRTY,STINKY, POOR WORKING....I HEAR THAT ABOUT ALL RACES.I HAVE HEARD SO MANY BAD INSULTS ABOUT YOUR RACE ASWELL.IF YOU FEEL THAT WAY..GO TO MEXICO OR BOYLE HEIGHTS AND STATE YOUR FEELINGS TO ANY MEXICAN YOU COME ACROSS.CHICANOS ARE EVERYWHERE IN AMERICAN HISTORY.WE HAVE BEEN THERE EVERY STEP OF THE WAY.I AM PROUD OF THAT.IF YOU SPEAK OF THE MEXICANS HOPPING THE BORDER IN RECENT YEARS...I CAN'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THEM.I KNOW THEY ARE BREAKING THE LAW..BUT FOR YOU TO THINK U ARE BETTER BECAUSE YOU CAN COME TO THE UNITED STATES IS FREELY IS REDICULOUS! WHITE PEOPLE LOOK AT YOU THE SAME AS THEY WOULD ANY OTHER MINORITY THEY DESPITE. AS FOR COTEZ.......YEAH...DISEASE KILLED 75% OF THE POPULATION..MEASLES, MUMPS.....THE EUROPEAN BROUGHT MANY DISEASE TO MEXICO..AND THEY HAD HELP FROM ENEMY TRIBES TO DEFEAT THE AZTECS...UR HISTORY BOOK DID NOT SHOW U THAT...ALL MY HISTORY BOOK SAYS ABOUT THE PINOYS IS THAT THE SPANIARDS CALLED THEM " NEGRITOS" IS THAT TRUE?

HEY DUDE SEE THAT'S ONE OF THE REASONS WHY MEXICANS ARE DUMB. WHY THE HELL WOULD THEY CALL THE FILIPINOS NEGRITOS WHEN WE ARE SOOO LOOK ALIKE. OMG!!! AND ALSO I WENT TO ORANGE COUNTY JAIL HERE IN CALIFORNIA TO VISIT SOMEONE AND THE POPULATION OF FILIPINOS WHO ARE IN JAIL ARE ONLY 3 I REPEAT 3 FILIPINOS WHERE ON THAT JAIL. MEXICANS, UHM OF COURSE SAME AS THE BLACK PEOPLE OVERPOPULATING THE JAIL CELL. IF I WHERE RICH I WOULD BUY A WHOLE COUNTRY AND PUT U ANIMALS ALL TOGETHER. SEE AMERICA IS REALLY SMART TO HAVE AN IDEA OF GIVING U ALL A PLACE TO STAY AND THAT IS WHAT WE CALL HERE IN THE U.S.A. THE PROJECTS. THEN IF U GO ANIMALISTIC IN THE STREETS THEY PUT U ALL IN ONE PLACE AND CAGE U, THAT IS WHAT WE CALL PRISON. INTIENDES!!!!

True that. have you heard about this MS-13 gang? they are the scum and parasite in the whole continent of America.. this is how they roll http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryIGdRifTws or try to look for more videos about this worthless chicanos and latinos, i have latin descent and im ashame of them and you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:47 pm 
Welterweight

mxcnpac fan wrote:
You see examples of this kind of behavior from people of all races at major sporting events. It's not a trait held only by the Mexican people.

i agree. every race has their own bad apples. there are bad mexicans and there are good ones as well. unfortunately, the bad, disrespectful ones were the ones who threw alcohol in the arena that night and they showed it by disrespecting fighters who lay it on the line in that ring for their entertainment and to make a living. i have mexican friends, and none of them are like that at all, so that's to show not all mexicans are like that at all. it's too bad that those drunk jerks were there just coz they live in the area and they can afford tickets while the true, honest and loving boxing fans like us who truly appreciate the sport and it's fighters weren't. that kind of behavior really makes me sick.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:57 pm 
Welterweight

wow i read more of the posts in this thread. brothers, we shouldn't bicker back and forth saying racial slurs at one another claiming that one is this and one is that, by doing that, it only proves that both sides are wrong and uneducated. boxing is what brought all of us here together as a community, and manny and jorge gave us a great, memorable fight last saturday. as fans, we should just appreciate boxing and the boxers that fight their hearts out and pay no more attention to those drunk jerks at the arena that night that showed disrespect.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:00 pm 
Heavyweight

They can do that in every fight of PACMAN as long as PACKY knocks their guy out.. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:21 pm 
Heavyweight

mxcnpac fan wrote:
You see examples of this kind of behavior from people of all races at major sporting events. It's not a trait held only by the Mexican people.

I agree with you bro. :beer:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 142 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10