Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:34 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 142 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:31 am 
Heavyweight

mxcnpac fan wrote:
Being Mexican myself I'll be the first to admit that once we have a few drinks in us we can tend to get a bit on the rowdy side especially when emotions are involved and as you know Mexicans are very emotional about boxing. If you have ever seen footage of a sold out soccer game in Mexico you'll know what I'm talking about. Fires in the stands, occasional riots, fights, etc. It's all fueled by booze. Now I don't speak on the behalf of Mexicans but after reading this story I'm not that surprised of that kind of behavior. Please don't hold that against the Mexican people though.

No problem bro. We love the Mexican people. Except Marquez. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:36 am 
Welterweight

it shows we have so much class. remember the gorres-montiel fight in cebu? even with the discrepancy on the scoring, none of this happened.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:01 am 
Cruiserweight

this will go down the mile not without a racial slur... pls be
responsible for our own post. i'm no mod but a common member like me
would understand my intent. every race shares their own good's and
bad's so there's no point talking crap to someone... peace bros humayo
kayong mapayapa... :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:05 am 
Light Heavyweight

I thought it was the winner of "The Philippine Idol".

:biglaugh:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:17 am 
Light Heavyweight

hmmm .. what a shameless act.......... At least pacman respected them............i wonder who's image did they ruin :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:29 am 
Cruiserweight

Sorry for them, MANNY made them all the more embarassed and ashamed for the disrespect they did. No worries, PACMAN did his job and sent message clear. "Here's to you Solis and your countrymen who threw beer a me though I was not yet ready to drink SMB because Morales is not here yet for a drinking session."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:37 am 
Light Heavyweight

dUDZ_PLAcE wrote:
it really proves that we filipinos are more respectable people, remember the Larios fight? even though he lost we still gave him the warmest applause and giving him utmost respect... tsk tsk...

Filipino values! :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:39 am 
Bantamweight

yes, I agree those actions are not called for. but thats not a mexican thing...thats an alchohol thing.

but didn't filipinos coin the phrase "MANALO! MATALO! BUGBOG KAYO"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:45 am 
Light Heavyweight

PACFAN#1 wrote:
dUDZ_PLAcE wrote:
read this article guys: http://www.boxingconfidential.com/articles.php?id=1301

any comments?

I did a pay back by banging my sexy chicana friend and I bang her hard !
she was wondering why a was so angry and rough I told her you can thank your people for this . She was very thankful ...

:biglaugh:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:50 am 
Light Heavyweight

ineyeik wrote:
only a ***** would waste beer.....

Agree that is a beer abuse.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:18 am 
Welterweight

despite this humiliating event, pacman still showed class by thanking the people at the dome. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:47 am 
Flyweight

Mexicans are crazy.They are like their Aztec ancestors.Maybe next time one will run into the ring and cut Manny's heart out and offer it to the gods.U pinoys full of hate regarding mexicans should look in the mirror.Before speaking and acting like a white skinhead nazi realize you are a brown skinned human being.If you are in the United States great for you.My family has roots in California going back into the early 1800's.How many of you can say that? We naturally belong on this continent....do you?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:55 am 
Heavyweight

SpOrTaJoRdAn wrote:
i saw a clip on youtube where some bootlegger had a video camera and called manny a dog eater. i hope manny iddn't hear.

i don't want to post the link to the video cuz it doesn't deserve it

Sorry,, am a bit off, but ...
Am dog eater. I was happy to hear when somebody called me that. Just jealous, maybe.

How about the other eaters - pig-eater, chicken eater, duck eater, cow eater, sheep eater? Some do not accept that they eat meat and even claim they are animal rights activists. What a shame!!! hehehe

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:59 am 
Lightweight

stangmoz wrote:
Mexicans are crazy.They are like their Aztec ancestors.Maybe next time one will run into the ring and cut Manny's heart out and offer it to the gods.U pinoys full of hate regarding mexicans should look in the mirror.Before speaking and acting like a white skinhead nazi realize you are a brown skinned human being.If you are in the United States great for you.My family has roots in California going back into the early 1800's.How many of you can say that? We naturally belong on this continent....do you?

.......................................STFU f_ggot. Pinoys are crazy too. we are like our MACTAN ancestors and maybe next time, one will run into the ring and decapitate your mexican boxer and make beef stew. we're not full of hate, we're simply biting back. ***** :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:20 am 
Heavyweight

mxcnpac fan wrote:
Being Mexican myself I'll be the first to admit that once we have a few drinks in us we can tend to get a bit on the rowdy side especially when emotions are involved and as you know Mexicans are very emotional about boxing. If you have ever seen footage of a sold out soccer game in Mexico you'll know what I'm talking about. Fires in the stands, occasional riots, fights, etc. It's all fueled by booze. Now I don't speak on the behalf of Mexicans but after reading this story I'm not that surprised of that kind of behavior. Please don't hold that against the Mexican people though.

understandable... you can't expect everyone to be good. :)

but as you can see on what happened on the gorres-montiel fight.. cebu people are waaaayyy respectful even though the think that they're boxer was robbed.. they still gave fernando a warm of applause. :)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 142 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next