Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:08 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 142 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:25 am 
Heavyweight

stangmoz wrote:
Mexicans are crazy.They are like their Aztec ancestors.Maybe next time one will run into the ring and cut Manny's heart out and offer it to the gods.U pinoys full of hate regarding mexicans should look in the mirror.Before speaking and acting like a white skinhead nazi realize you are a brown skinned human being.If you are in the United States great for you.My family has roots in California going back into the early 1800's.How many of you can say that? We naturally belong on this continent....do you?

:roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:46 am 
Flyweight

[quote="kastle"][quote="stangmoz"]Mexicans are crazy.They are like their Aztec ancestors.Maybe next time one will run into the ring and cut Manny's heart out and offer it to the gods.U pinoys full of hate regarding mexicans should look in the mirror.Before speaking and acting like a white skinhead nazi realize you are a brown skinned human being.If you are in the United States great for you.My family has roots in California going back into the early 1800's.How many of you can say that? We naturally belong on this continent....do you?[/quote]

.......................................STFU f_ggot. Pinoys are crazy too. we are like our MACTAN ancestors and maybe next time, one will run into the ring and decapitate your mexican boxer and make beef stew. we're not full of hate, we're simply biting back. ***** :roll:[/quote]

wow....It was sarcasm buddy.Regarding being crazy.Everyone can be crazy,stupid, rude,humble,respectful,and idiots.Do not say that all Mexicans are spiteful losers.I respect Manny's accomplishments.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:46 am 
Middleweight

I FEEL PROUD TO BE A FILIPINO...IT JUST SHOWS THAT FILIPINOS ARE DECENT ,RESPECTABLE AND COURTEOUS PEOPLE...

YES ITS TRUE THAT IN ANY GROUP OF PEOPLE,TRIBE OR RACE THERE IS GOOD AND BAD....

BUT FILIPINOS ARE DECENT ENOUGH NOT TO DO THE SAME THING IF THE FIGHT WAS STAGED HERE...

AS OUR FELLOW PACLANDERS POINTED OUT...LOOK AT THE PACMAN VS LARIOS BOUT...(I MEAN BEFORE AND AFTER THE FIGHT, YOU LET THEM ASK LARIOS HOW WE TREATED HIM HERE)..DURING THE FIGHT NOT EVEN BOOS...WE RESPECTED HIM EVEN THOUGH HE WAS FIGHTING OUR HERO PACQUIAO...

OFCOURSE,THE GORRES VS MONTIEL FIGHT..IF IT HAPPENED IN OTHER COUNTRY,YOU'LL PROBABLY SEE A RIOT OF SOME SORT..BUT NO, PINOY SHOWED DECENCY DESPITE THE ROBBERY...

AND LASTLY ERIK MORALES...WAS A MORTAL ENEMY OF PACMAN IN THE RING..NO NEED TO EXPLAIN, AGAIN LET THEM ASK MORALES HOW WE TREATED HIM...

THE FIRST TIME ERIK WENT TO OUR COUNTRY FOR THE COMMERCIAL SHOOT...HE RUSHED OUT OF OUR INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT WHEN HE ARRIVED..ALMOST RUNNING,WEARING A BIG CAP SO HE CANT BE RECOGNIZED...HE THOUGHT PINOY WILL DO SOMETHING OR SAY BAD TO HIM..

BUT HE WAS VERY MUCH SURPRISED THAT HE WAS WELCOMED WITH OPEN ARMS,TREATED LIKE A KING...SURPRISED HOW DECENT AND GOOD FILIPINO PEOPLE ARE...

HE THOUGHT PINOYS ARE LIKE OTHER PEOPLE THAT WILL TREAT HIM BADLY BECAUSE OF BOXING....PINOYS ARE NOT THAT SILLY....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:51 am 
Light Heavyweight

Maybe the guy was one of Darlene's. :oops:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 12:05 pm 
Bantamweight

[quote="ineyeik"]only a ***** would waste beer.....[/quote]

LOL.. That wasnt beer! It was as special brew for Dumbpac. Goes good with dog steaks i hear...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 12:16 pm 
Light Heavyweight

suntokero wrote:
no problem here. manny did pay back in the ring.

also take note: let's not be too judgmental about the breeding of our mexican brothers. marami din gagong pinoy. it just so happened that those people were not able to afford to go to araneta during the larios fight.

AGREE. The action of one man doesn't reflect his nation's color!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 12:18 pm 
Flyweight

I understand.But you can't emphasize all the time about how great your people behave and act.Besides The Thrilla In Manilla...what else that size of magnitude have you had in your country?I'm sure all the Flips were happy to have had Erik in your coutry and Larios...and also having Pac beat the hell out of them........But anyways....they did this in Texas..not Mexico.I know Chicanos & Mexicans who carry themselves with dignity and I know others that don't.Apples and Oranges buddy..catch my drift?If you run into any rude Mexican being ignorant..I apologize..that does not mean every single one is rude.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 12:22 pm 
Flyweight

and about our breeding? that is lame.I shut people up everytime I hear them claim pinoys breed with dogs....that is not funny right? I don't think so.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:05 pm 
Middleweight

stangmoz wrote:
I understand.But you can't emphasize all the time about how great your people behave and act.Besides The Thrilla In Manilla...what else that size of magnitude have you had in your country?I'm sure all the Flips were happy to have had Erik in your coutry and Larios...and also having Pac beat the hell out of them........But anyways....they did this in Texas..not Mexico.I know Chicanos & Mexicans who carry themselves with dignity and I know others that don't.Apples and Oranges buddy..catch my drift?If you run into any rude Mexican being ignorant..I apologize..that does not mean every single one is rude.

you make it sounds that the only big thing that happend in Philippines besides Thrilla in Manila is the visits of Erik and Larios...they weren't treated nicely because they are such a big stars (they are not that big)but because they are visitors...that is why there is such a term as filipino hospitality...

we treat any ordinary tourists,visitors and foreigners nicely when they visit our country not because they are popular or something...

in all pacman's boxing match againts Mexicans..did you see any Filipino throws a beer to Manny's opponents?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:24 pm 
Heavyweight

dUDZ_PLAcE wrote:
read this article guys: http://www.boxingconfidential.com/articles.php?id=1301

any comments?
THATS WHY HE WAS NOT SMILING GOING TO THE RING.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:30 pm 
Flyweight

**** ALL THE MEXICANS. PLEASE DONT BAN ME ADMIN IM JUST EXPRESSING MYSELF. I'VE BEEN BANNED HERE TOO MANY TIMES.

HONESTLY IF MEXICO WASNT IN THE USA THEY'D BE THE POOREST AND LOWEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD. THEY DONT KNOW ****, THEY DONT DO ANY GOOD AT WORK, AND THEY STINK.

MEXICANS ARE TRULY UNEDUCATED HERE IN THE US. THAT'S THE REASON MOST PEOPLE HERE ARE MOVING OUT BECAUSE OF THEM OVER POPULATING THE WHOLE COUNTRY. IM GLAD THAT PACQUIAO IS DISRESPECTING THEIR ELITE FIGHTERS IN THE RING.

CHUPAMEPITO, CHINGGA TU MADRE

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:40 pm 
Featherweight

yep....no wonder cortez & 500 spaniards killed millions of the aztecs :roll:
because they were like what jozy said

and look what happens to humble filipinos (lapu lapu) who was threatened... in the end, lapu lapu had the last laugh :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:44 pm 
Welterweight

mxcnpac fan wrote:
You see examples of this kind of behavior from people of all races at major sporting events. It's not a trait held only by the Mexican people.

Yes I agree. All races are the same when alcohol is involved. I'm Filipino and when you drink a bunch, when you drink to drunkness you are opening up a whole different realm, believe me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:45 pm 
Middleweight

Mods,

Can we lock down this thread please? The posts I think are just getting out of hand.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:52 pm 
Cruiserweight

Manny is supposed to be a NATIONAL TREASURE so he is supposed to be protected by PI's TOP GUARDS......they should get some of PI 's craziest military mersonaries to guard MANNY next time....

teach the drunkard a lesson.......

they wont do that shet in LA or VEGAS because Pinoys have Mannnys back there......

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 142 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next