Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:35 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 142 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:53 pm 
Featherweight

stanghoz, i know you're being ethical, but its a FACT...
mexican values are obvious....look at prison cells...lol
almost all are mexicans :cry:
this is an issue rubbed into their face so that they can see REALITY

and look at filipino communities....i know sin runs everywhere, but in my personal experience, filipinos are always into education, the future, and the benefit of their country :wink: and we're rich like rick james bich!!! lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:55 pm 
Flyweight

IF YOU HATE ALL MEXICANS..THAT'S OK WITH ME.I'M IN NO WAY RELATED TO THE MEXICANS OF YOU WHOM YOU SPEAK OF..DIRTY,STINKY, POOR WORKING....I HEAR THAT ABOUT ALL RACES.I HAVE HEARD SO MANY BAD INSULTS ABOUT YOUR RACE ASWELL.IF YOU FEEL THAT WAY..GO TO MEXICO OR BOYLE HEIGHTS AND STATE YOUR FEELINGS TO ANY MEXICAN YOU COME ACROSS.CHICANOS ARE EVERYWHERE IN AMERICAN HISTORY.WE HAVE BEEN THERE EVERY STEP OF THE WAY.I AM PROUD OF THAT.IF YOU SPEAK OF THE MEXICANS HOPPING THE BORDER IN RECENT YEARS...I CAN'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THEM.I KNOW THEY ARE BREAKING THE LAW..BUT FOR YOU TO THINK U ARE BETTER BECAUSE YOU CAN COME TO THE UNITED STATES IS FREELY IS REDICULOUS! WHITE PEOPLE LOOK AT YOU THE SAME AS THEY WOULD ANY OTHER MINORITY THEY DESPITE. AS FOR COTEZ.......YEAH...DISEASE KILLED 75% OF THE POPULATION..MEASLES, MUMPS.....THE EUROPEAN BROUGHT MANY DISEASE TO MEXICO..AND THEY HAD HELP FROM ENEMY TRIBES TO DEFEAT THE AZTECS...UR HISTORY BOOK DID NOT SHOW U THAT...ALL MY HISTORY BOOK SAYS ABOUT THE PINOYS IS THAT THE SPANIARDS CALLED THEM " NEGRITOS" IS THAT TRUE?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:56 pm 
Featherweight

i know we can't blame all of mexico from one act...but those are "values of mexicans" :wink:

JUSTICE instead of revenge (some lol), is what we ask for :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:58 pm 
Flyweight

lOOK BROTHER, I UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU MEAN ABOUT JAILS.....BUT I'M WELL OFF.MY ENTIRE FAMILY OWNS PROPERTY.WE ALL WENT TO GOOD SCHOOLS.I CAN'T COMPLAIN.BUT I KNOW PINOYS ARE NOT ALL RICH.I'VE SEEN THEM IN CERRITOS CRUSIN IN THEIR BUCKETS..HEY, BUT I'VE SEEN A BUNCH OF BATOS IN THEIR BUCKETS TOO.I DON'T HATE..AND I DON'T HATE ON A RACE OF HUMAN BEINGS...THAT'S ALL.****....I'M A FAN OF BABU

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:00 pm 

Location: Lupang Hinirang - Perlas ng Silanganan - Bayan ni Pacman
before things get of hand here. May I remind everyone that personal attacks and racial slurs are not allowed.

Please read the Rules >> http://forum.philboxing.com/forum.rules.php

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:00 pm 
Flyweight

NOT MY VALUES .HOW CAN YOU TELL ME THOSE ARE EVERY MEXICANS VALUE? DO YOU PERSONALY KNOW A GANGBANGER IN JAIL? A HARD WORKING IMMINGRANT? A DRUG DEALING MEXICAN FROM SINALOA? A BUSINESS MAN FROM LAREDO TEXAS? A GARDNER FROM COMPTON? A SCHOOL TEACHER FROM GUADALAJARA? A PRIEST FROM SAN DIEGO? ALL THOSE MEXICANS HAVE THE SAME VALUES HUH?...COME ON MAN.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:02 pm 
Flyweight

:roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:03 pm 
Featherweight

hahahahahahahah this kid is acting up, why u mad son rofllllolollollllll

man you really are uneducated like you said mexicans were LOL!!!

look son, lay down on your pride claiming your race started everything, claiming u own things, mexico did this and that....LOL!!!

i dont want to be precise but listen son....u already jumped to conclusion that history books didn't wrote "diseases"......FOOL, IT'S SMALL POX FOOL READ THE BOOKS AGAIN. AND U CONCLUDE I HATE ALL MEXICANS??? HAHAHAHAH man you weak son....you think falsely...and that makes you stupid....i don't want to embarrass your plum chunty pussie lololol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:03 pm 
Cruiserweight

stangmoz wrote:
lOOK BROTHER, I UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU MEAN ABOUT JAILS.....BUT I'M WELL OFF.MY ENTIRE FAMILY OWNS PROPERTY.WE ALL WENT TO GOOD SCHOOLS.I CAN'T COMPLAIN.BUT I KNOW PINOYS ARE NOT ALL RICH.I'VE SEEN THEM IN CERRITOS CRUSIN IN THEIR BUCKETS..HEY, BUT I'VE SEEN A BUNCH OF BATOS IN THEIR BUCKETS TOO.I DON'T HATE..AND I DON'T HATE ON A RACE OF HUMAN BEINGS...THAT'S ALL.****....I'M A FAN OF BABU

who is babu

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:05 pm 
Flyweight

stangmoz wrote:
IF YOU HATE ALL MEXICANS..THAT'S OK WITH ME.I'M IN NO WAY RELATED TO THE MEXICANS OF YOU WHOM YOU SPEAK OF..DIRTY,STINKY, POOR WORKING....I HEAR THAT ABOUT ALL RACES.I HAVE HEARD SO MANY BAD INSULTS ABOUT YOUR RACE ASWELL.IF YOU FEEL THAT WAY..GO TO MEXICO OR BOYLE HEIGHTS AND STATE YOUR FEELINGS TO ANY MEXICAN YOU COME ACROSS.CHICANOS ARE EVERYWHERE IN AMERICAN HISTORY.WE HAVE BEEN THERE EVERY STEP OF THE WAY.I AM PROUD OF THAT.IF YOU SPEAK OF THE MEXICANS HOPPING THE BORDER IN RECENT YEARS...I CAN'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THEM.I KNOW THEY ARE BREAKING THE LAW..BUT FOR YOU TO THINK U ARE BETTER BECAUSE YOU CAN COME TO THE UNITED STATES IS FREELY IS REDICULOUS! WHITE PEOPLE LOOK AT YOU THE SAME AS THEY WOULD ANY OTHER MINORITY THEY DESPITE. AS FOR COTEZ.......YEAH...DISEASE KILLED 75% OF THE POPULATION..MEASLES, MUMPS.....THE EUROPEAN BROUGHT MANY DISEASE TO MEXICO..AND THEY HAD HELP FROM ENEMY TRIBES TO DEFEAT THE AZTECS...UR HISTORY BOOK DID NOT SHOW U THAT...ALL MY HISTORY BOOK SAYS ABOUT THE PINOYS IS THAT THE SPANIARDS CALLED THEM " NEGRITOS" IS THAT TRUE?

HEY DUDE SEE THAT'S ONE OF THE REASONS WHY MEXICANS ARE DUMB. WHY THE HELL WOULD THEY CALL THE FILIPINOS NEGRITOS WHEN WE ARE SOOO LOOK ALIKE. OMG!!! AND ALSO I WENT TO ORANGE COUNTY JAIL HERE IN CALIFORNIA TO VISIT SOMEONE AND THE POPULATION OF FILIPINOS WHO ARE IN JAIL ARE ONLY 3 I REPEAT 3 FILIPINOS WHERE ON THAT JAIL. MEXICANS, UHM OF COURSE SAME AS THE BLACK PEOPLE OVERPOPULATING THE JAIL CELL. IF I WHERE RICH I WOULD BUY A WHOLE COUNTRY AND PUT U ANIMALS ALL TOGETHER. SEE AMERICA IS REALLY SMART TO HAVE AN IDEA OF GIVING U ALL A PLACE TO STAY AND THAT IS WHAT WE CALL HERE IN THE U.S.A. THE PROJECTS. THEN IF U GO ANIMALISTIC IN THE STREETS THEY PUT U ALL IN ONE PLACE AND CAGE U, THAT IS WHAT WE CALL PRISON. INTIENDES!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:06 pm 

Location: Lupang Hinirang - Perlas ng Silanganan - Bayan ni Pacman
pog :headz:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:08 pm 
Heavyweight

jozelle14 wrote:
**** ALL THE MEXICANS. PLEASE DONT BAN ME ADMIN IM JUST EXPRESSING MYSELF. I'VE BEEN BANNED HERE TOO MANY TIMES.

HONESTLY IF MEXICO WASNT IN THE USA THEY'D BE THE POOREST AND LOWEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD. THEY DONT KNOW ****, THEY DONT DO ANY GOOD AT WORK, AND THEY STINK.

MEXICANS ARE TRULY UNEDUCATED HERE IN THE US. THAT'S THE REASON MOST PEOPLE HERE ARE MOVING OUT BECAUSE OF THEM OVER POPULATING THE WHOLE COUNTRY. IM GLAD THAT PACQUIAO IS DISRESPECTING THEIR ELITE FIGHTERS IN THE RING.

CHUPAMEPITO, CHINGGA TU MADRE

this is your 5th post and you've been banned many times because your the one thats uneducated dumb butt . Have you ever been to Mexico ???
Mexico is a rich country and are members of the oil cartel . The 3rd richest
man in the world is a mexican. But the goverment is corupt likes ours so
the poor are not taken care off . without the mexican workers the US economy will crash . I have a chicana friend and she smells so good .
so kayete pendeho !!!!!!!!!!! Pinche maricon !!!!!!!!!!! Pacman has not disrespected anyone . he respects the mexican fighter not like you Pendeho !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:13 pm 
Flyweight

I'm not mad at all.Why would I be mad? Because a 4 foot tall genius trying to be all " hip hop" is hating mexicans? Go ahead.You are the one claiming that Pinoys are always on "Cribs" showing off their big homes in Bel Air.You are right! It was small pox.Which shows how much you pinoys know and dig up on Mexico/Mexicans..it seems like you want to snatch the spotlight from Mexicans.You have Mexicans on your mind all day long don't you? The embarrassment belongs to you.You have to wake up with that monkey face of your race every day.Every one makes fun of your facial features.Little short monkey face rice eating Asia claiming mo-fos....real Asians don't even want you claiming Asia.Sad.Go find yourself Son....Rapping dalmation.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:15 pm 
Flyweight

PACFAN#1 wrote:
jozelle14 wrote:
**** ALL THE MEXICANS. PLEASE DONT BAN ME ADMIN IM JUST EXPRESSING MYSELF. I'VE BEEN BANNED HERE TOO MANY TIMES.

HONESTLY IF MEXICO WASNT IN THE USA THEY'D BE THE POOREST AND LOWEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD. THEY DONT KNOW ****, THEY DONT DO ANY GOOD AT WORK, AND THEY STINK.

MEXICANS ARE TRULY UNEDUCATED HERE IN THE US. THAT'S THE REASON MOST PEOPLE HERE ARE MOVING OUT BECAUSE OF THEM OVER POPULATING THE WHOLE COUNTRY. IM GLAD THAT PACQUIAO IS DISRESPECTING THEIR ELITE FIGHTERS IN THE RING.

CHUPAMEPITO, CHINGGA TU MADRE

LETS MEET HERE IN CALIFORNIA. MY ADDRESS 27876 ISELA CT LAGUNA NIGUEL.

this is your 5th post and you've been banned many times because your the one thats uneducated dumb butt . Have you ever been to Mexico ???
Mexico is a rich country and are members of the oil cartel . The 3rd richest
man in the world is a mexican. But the goverment is corupt likes ours so
the poor are not taken care off . without the mexican workers the US economy will crash . I have a chicana friend and she smells so good .
so kayete pendeho !!!!!!!!!!! Pinche maricon !!!!!!!!!!! Pacman has not disrespected anyone . he respects the mexican fighter not like you Pendeho !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey i wasnt fighting with u. if u act so tough here lets meet. i'll beat u uo like PACQUIAO BEAT THOSE MEXICANS.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:18 pm 
Cruiserweight

kastle wrote:
stangmoz wrote:
Mexicans are crazy.They are like their Aztec ancestors.Maybe next time one will run into the ring and cut Manny's heart out and offer it to the gods.U pinoys full of hate regarding mexicans should look in the mirror.Before speaking and acting like a white skinhead nazi realize you are a brown skinned human being.If you are in the United States great for you.My family has roots in California going back into the early 1800's.How many of you can say that? We naturally belong on this continent....do you?

.......................................STFU f_ggot. Pinoys are crazy too. we are like our MACTAN ancestors and maybe next time, one will run into the ring and decapitate your mexican boxer and make beef stew. we're not full of hate, we're simply biting back. ***** :roll:

We are defenders not offenders :)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 142 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next