Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:04 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 144 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 12:02 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2007 11:17 am
Posts: 8602
Location: Ejumacating Pacland
PaclandBoxer wrote:
heroe_del_silencio wrote:
PaclandBoxer wrote:
heroe_del_silencio wrote:
PaclandBoxer wrote:
heroe_del_silencio wrote:
PaclandBoxer wrote:

Yep, it's 44 95... and I did already lowered my PPV guesstimate before to 200K because it's 44 95 ... :wink:
.


So in other words, you are telling us that Pacquiao nuthuggers make a lot of noise, yet when it is time to pay up to see their idol they suddenly turn into stingy, cheap baztardz? lol.


I'm not a PAC nuthugger but I'm guilty of making a lot of pre-fight noise for PAC-Solis... I did that to convince my Mexican brothers to see the fight live and buy the PPV... :bounce1:

PAC doing good in gate receipts and hopefully PPV at the expense of my Mexican brothers in boxing... ha ha :lol:



In essence, you are like the guy who uses a silly chicken costume to attract customers to a restaurant, except you don't get paid or even thanked lol.

As long as you accept that fact that Pacquiao is un-deservingly getting the credit for Chavez and Arce's popularity and PPV draw, everything is alright. All I ask is for you to be real, and it seems that you are finally being logical and honest.


I just want my fellow boxing fans (Mexican or whatever) to enjoy a PAC fight. I'm sure those who bought the PPV didn't cry after the fight card... 3 exciting fights in one PPV, can you imagine that? ... You should be thankful to me that I did convince you to see or buy the that fight...

Yes, Arce and Chavez Jr. drew some buys but PAC still remains as the main draw... :D
.


Keep saying it loudly enough and it might just come true!


The total attendance and PPV buys is mainly due to the combined drawing power of the 3 boxers but there's no denying that PAC remains the main draw or else he will not be put as the main event... :wink:

BTW, did you noticed people going home before the main event started?
.


Some people need to feel better after the one sided beating that Arce got from the hands of Mijares.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 12:10 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2005 10:09 am
Posts: 12580
Location: CyberCity
panday wrote:
PaclandBoxer wrote:
heroe_del_silencio wrote:
PaclandBoxer wrote:
heroe_del_silencio wrote:
PaclandBoxer wrote:
heroe_del_silencio wrote:
PaclandBoxer wrote:

Yep, it's 44 95... and I did already lowered my PPV guesstimate before to 200K because it's 44 95 ... :wink:
.


So in other words, you are telling us that Pacquiao nuthuggers make a lot of noise, yet when it is time to pay up to see their idol they suddenly turn into stingy, cheap baztardz? lol.


I'm not a PAC nuthugger but I'm guilty of making a lot of pre-fight noise for PAC-Solis... I did that to convince my Mexican brothers to see the fight live and buy the PPV... :bounce1:

PAC doing good in gate receipts and hopefully PPV at the expense of my Mexican brothers in boxing... ha ha :lol:



In essence, you are like the guy who uses a silly chicken costume to attract customers to a restaurant, except you don't get paid or even thanked lol.

As long as you accept that fact that Pacquiao is un-deservingly getting the credit for Chavez and Arce's popularity and PPV draw, everything is alright. All I ask is for you to be real, and it seems that you are finally being logical and honest.


I just want my fellow boxing fans (Mexican or whatever) to enjoy a PAC fight. I'm sure those who bought the PPV didn't cry after the fight card... 3 exciting fights in one PPV, can you imagine that? ... You should be thankful to me that I did convince you to see or buy the that fight...

Yes, Arce and Chavez Jr. drew some buys but PAC still remains as the main draw... :D
.


Keep saying it loudly enough and it might just come true!


The total attendance and PPV buys is mainly due to the combined drawing power of the 3 boxers but there's no denying that PAC remains the main draw or else he will not be put as the main event... :wink:

BTW, did you noticed people going home before the main event started?
.


Some people need to feel better after the one sided beating that Arce got from the hands of Mijares.


Meaning, giving those persons some consolation? ... :lol:
.

_________________
Boxing Videos/Photos LINK --> http://boxingonyoutube.blogspot.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 1:07 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2005 10:09 am
Posts: 12580
Location: CyberCity
Pacwan wrote:
Sluggo wrote:
PaclandBoxer wrote:
Pacwan wrote:
dodonglerny wrote:
YES, ONLY 128 THOUSAND VERY LOW CONSIDERING THAT SOLIS WAS AN UNKWOWN FIGHTER. BUT NOT TOO BAD...PEACE TO ALL


If this is true, Pac is not a strong PPV attraction at all.
MAB vs JMM generated 225K PPV buys while MAB vs Fana earned
more than 200K
.
Pac's popularity and fan base is still concentrated on pinoy fans



Barrera vs. Fana is only around 70,000 ppv buys (the biggest joke ppv :D )

Barrera vs. Juarez II with 180,000 buys (even with very solid undercard)

Barrera vs. Peden with 125,000 buys

link >> http://forum.philboxing.com/viewtopic.php?t=62514

:biglaugh:



How WRONG you are!!! AGAIN!!! (trying to change your PPV estimate numbers from 400,000.... :biglaugh: )

The BIGGEST PPV joke was the Pac/Larios card, but was probably beaten (as the WORST PPV card) by the Pac/Solis card.... :biglaugh: Don't hold your breath for the release of THOSE numbers....

Scheduling this fight a few weeks before DLH's fight was the WORST thing Pac (yes, he's responsible for this schedule) could have done!!! I'm sure you don't believe the 128K number that some poster (that I'm sure has NO source) posted....


Oh and that guy is even denying that his estimate was 400K :D
The link in my previous post proves that he's in denial. That's what nuthugging can do to a man's judgement.


Read further down that link and you'll find the answer... And don't conclude that I'm denying something... :lol:
.

_________________
Boxing Videos/Photos LINK --> http://boxingonyoutube.blogspot.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 1:15 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 06, 2004 8:41 am
Posts: 3114
Location: GTA
PaclandBoxer wrote:
Pacwan wrote:
Sluggo wrote:
PaclandBoxer wrote:
Pacwan wrote:
dodonglerny wrote:
YES, ONLY 128 THOUSAND VERY LOW CONSIDERING THAT SOLIS WAS AN UNKWOWN FIGHTER. BUT NOT TOO BAD...PEACE TO ALL


If this is true, Pac is not a strong PPV attraction at all.
MAB vs JMM generated 225K PPV buys while MAB vs Fana earned
more than 200K
.
Pac's popularity and fan base is still concentrated on pinoy fans



Barrera vs. Fana is only around 70,000 ppv buys (the biggest joke ppv :D )

Barrera vs. Juarez II with 180,000 buys (even with very solid undercard)

Barrera vs. Peden with 125,000 buys

link >> http://forum.philboxing.com/viewtopic.php?t=62514

:biglaugh:



How WRONG you are!!! AGAIN!!! (trying to change your PPV estimate numbers from 400,000.... :biglaugh: )

The BIGGEST PPV joke was the Pac/Larios card, but was probably beaten (as the WORST PPV card) by the Pac/Solis card.... :biglaugh: Don't hold your breath for the release of THOSE numbers....

Scheduling this fight a few weeks before DLH's fight was the WORST thing Pac (yes, he's responsible for this schedule) could have done!!! I'm sure you don't believe the 128K number that some poster (that I'm sure has NO source) posted....


Oh and that guy is even denying that his estimate was 400K :D
The link in my previous post proves that he's in denial. That's what nuthugging can do to a man's judgement.


Read further down that link and you'll find the answer... And don't conclude that I'm denying something... :lol:
.



Where is that 200K PPV guesstimate of yours ? All i saw was 400K.

-> http://forum.philboxing.com/viewtopic.p ... c&start=30

To say that the cost of PPV is something like $24 is another blunder.
And on top of that, even a $24 PPV would not generate 400K PPV buys
for Pac vs Solis. Why don't you just admit that you deny making an
estimate of 400K after hearing the news of the low PPV result of Pac vs Solis. It is clearly written by you in that post that your estimate is 400K
and not 200K.
Oh btw, i can even dig your previous posts that you said Pac was paid $5M for that fight. Another denial in the making ... :biglaugh:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 1:20 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2004 7:11 am
Posts: 2170
BEERHAUZ wrote:
The reality here is : IT TAKES TWO TO TANGO...Pac can't do it alone :lol:


The truth hurts.

My theory....Bob Arum picked a fruit that wasn't ripe enough to be PPV headliner.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 1:32 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2005 10:09 am
Posts: 12580
Location: CyberCity
Pacwan wrote:
PaclandBoxer wrote:
Read further down that link and you'll find the answer... And don't conclude that I'm denying something... :lol:
.



Where is that 200K PPV guesstimate of yours ? All i saw was 400K.

-> http://forum.philboxing.com/viewtopic.p ... c&start=30

To say that the cost of PPV is something like $24 is another blunder.
And on top of that, even a $24 PPV would not generate 400K PPV buys
for Pac vs Solis. Why don't you just admit that you deny making an
estimate of 400K after hearing the news of the low PPV result of Pac vs Solis. It is clearly written by you in that post that your estimate is 400K
and not 200K.
Oh btw, i can even dig your previous posts that you said Pac was paid $5M for that fight. Another denial in the making ... :biglaugh:



400,000 x 24.95 = 9,980,000

9,980,000 / 44.95 = 222,024 (that's 200k :D )
.

_________________
Boxing Videos/Photos LINK --> http://boxingonyoutube.blogspot.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 3:48 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 11:43 pm
Posts: 2580
for me its from 25,000 to 50,000 ppv buys.since a lot of pinoys didnt know about the fight.i read it in an article by salven.they were waiting an ad from hbo.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 3:54 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 11:43 pm
Posts: 2580
from heroe del silencio-BTW, did you noticed people going home before the main event started?


why heroe ? are you there ?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:39 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 7:38 am
Posts: 3935
Location: I have my tickets for Heroes Del Silencio's one-night only concert in the USA!!
What are the PPV numbers for the Pacquiao-Solis boxing event? It's been more than two weeks, and we are still waiting. I hope the figures are released, unlike the Larios-Pacquiao PPV numbers. Paclandboxer, where are the numbers?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:44 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 7:38 am
Posts: 3935
Location: I have my tickets for Heroes Del Silencio's one-night only concert in the USA!!
Bump Bump Bump.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:48 am 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 9:31 am
Posts: 8511
Location: Geico.com even a Pac Nuthugger can do it
heroe_del_silencio wrote:
What are the PPV numbers for the Pacquiao-Solis boxing event? It's been more than two weeks, and we are still waiting. I hope the figures are released, unlike the Larios-Pacquiao PPV numbers. Paclandboxer, where are the numbers?


according to toprank: 375,980 PPV not too shabby huh?

http://www.toprank.com/PPVsales/PacquaioSolis=32567%

^^^
link

_________________
A lot of people said that Pac nuthuggers should be punched in the head not my personal opinion but i think they have a point.

Geico.com even a Pac NUTHUGGER can do it.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:03 am 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2006 1:26 pm
Posts: 1671
Location: Camp Big Falcon
If the number is true, then case is closed.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 11:00 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 7:38 am
Posts: 3935
Location: I have my tickets for Heroes Del Silencio's one-night only concert in the USA!!
Johnny.Rooks wrote:
heroe_del_silencio wrote:
What are the PPV numbers for the Pacquiao-Solis boxing event? It's been more than two weeks, and we are still waiting. I hope the figures are released, unlike the Larios-Pacquiao PPV numbers. Paclandboxer, where are the numbers?


according to toprank: 375,980 PPV not too shabby huh?

http://www.toprank.com/PPVsales/PacquaioSolis=32567%

^^^
link



My bad. It has increased to 500K. Pacquiao is the man...the PPV King!! lol.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 11:06 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2007 8:49 am
Posts: 2710
Location: Tampakan, South Cotabato, Philippines
128K not bad!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 11:09 am 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2005 10:09 am
Posts: 12580
Location: CyberCity
heroe_del_silencio wrote:
Johnny.Rooks wrote:
heroe_del_silencio wrote:
What are the PPV numbers for the Pacquiao-Solis boxing event? It's been more than two weeks, and we are still waiting. I hope the figures are released, unlike the Larios-Pacquiao PPV numbers. Paclandboxer, where are the numbers?


according to toprank: 375,980 PPV not too shabby huh?

http://www.toprank.com/PPVsales/PacquaioSolis=32567%

^^^
link



My bad. It has increased to 500K. Pacquiao is the man...the PPV King!! lol.


First time I've heard Señor Heroe appreciating the PAC-Solis PPV performance... :boohoo: :combo: :boohoo:
.

_________________
Boxing Videos/Photos LINK --> http://boxingonyoutube.blogspot.com


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 144 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group