Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:04 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 144 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 12:02 pm 
Heavyweight

PaclandBoxer wrote:
heroe_del_silencio wrote:
PaclandBoxer wrote:
PaclandBoxer wrote:
PaclandBoxer wrote:

Yep, it's 44 95... and I did already lowered my PPV guesstimate before to 200K because it's 44 95 ... :wink:

So in other words, you are telling us that Pacquiao nuthuggers make a lot of noise, yet when it is time to pay up to see their idol they suddenly turn into stingy, cheap baztardz? lol.

I'm not a PAC nuthugger but I'm guilty of making a lot of pre-fight noise for PAC-Solis... I did that to convince my Mexican brothers to see the fight live and buy the PPV... :bounce1:

PAC doing good in gate receipts and hopefully PPV at the expense of my Mexican brothers in boxing... ha ha :lol:

In essence, you are like the guy who uses a silly chicken costume to attract customers to a restaurant, except you don't get paid or even thanked lol.

As long as you accept that fact that Pacquiao is un-deservingly getting the credit for Chavez and Arce's popularity and PPV draw, everything is alright. All I ask is for you to be real, and it seems that you are finally being logical and honest.

I just want my fellow boxing fans (Mexican or whatever) to enjoy a PAC fight. I'm sure those who bought the PPV didn't cry after the fight card... 3 exciting fights in one PPV, can you imagine that? ... You should be thankful to me that I did convince you to see or buy the that fight...

Yes, Arce and Chavez Jr. drew some buys but PAC still remains as the main draw... :D

Keep saying it loudly enough and it might just come true!

The total attendance and PPV buys is mainly due to the combined drawing power of the 3 boxers but there's no denying that PAC remains the main draw or else he will not be put as the main event... :wink:

BTW, did you noticed people going home before the main event started?

Some people need to feel better after the one sided beating that Arce got from the hands of Mijares.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 12:10 pm 
Heavyweight

panday wrote:
PaclandBoxer wrote:
PaclandBoxer wrote:
PaclandBoxer wrote:
PaclandBoxer wrote:

Yep, it's 44 95... and I did already lowered my PPV guesstimate before to 200K because it's 44 95 ... :wink:

So in other words, you are telling us that Pacquiao nuthuggers make a lot of noise, yet when it is time to pay up to see their idol they suddenly turn into stingy, cheap baztardz? lol.

I'm not a PAC nuthugger but I'm guilty of making a lot of pre-fight noise for PAC-Solis... I did that to convince my Mexican brothers to see the fight live and buy the PPV... :bounce1:

PAC doing good in gate receipts and hopefully PPV at the expense of my Mexican brothers in boxing... ha ha :lol:

In essence, you are like the guy who uses a silly chicken costume to attract customers to a restaurant, except you don't get paid or even thanked lol.

As long as you accept that fact that Pacquiao is un-deservingly getting the credit for Chavez and Arce's popularity and PPV draw, everything is alright. All I ask is for you to be real, and it seems that you are finally being logical and honest.

I just want my fellow boxing fans (Mexican or whatever) to enjoy a PAC fight. I'm sure those who bought the PPV didn't cry after the fight card... 3 exciting fights in one PPV, can you imagine that? ... You should be thankful to me that I did convince you to see or buy the that fight...

Yes, Arce and Chavez Jr. drew some buys but PAC still remains as the main draw... :D

Keep saying it loudly enough and it might just come true!

The total attendance and PPV buys is mainly due to the combined drawing power of the 3 boxers but there's no denying that PAC remains the main draw or else he will not be put as the main event... :wink:

BTW, did you noticed people going home before the main event started?

Some people need to feel better after the one sided beating that Arce got from the hands of Mijares.

Meaning, giving those persons some consolation? ... :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 1:07 pm 
Heavyweight

Pacwan wrote:
Sluggo wrote:
PaclandBoxer wrote:
Pacwan wrote:
dodonglerny wrote:
YES, ONLY 128 THOUSAND VERY LOW CONSIDERING THAT SOLIS WAS AN UNKWOWN FIGHTER. BUT NOT TOO BAD...PEACE TO ALL

If this is true, Pac is not a strong PPV attraction at all.
MAB vs JMM generated 225K PPV buys while MAB vs Fana earned
more than 200K
Pac's popularity and fan base is still concentrated on pinoy fans

Barrera vs. Fana is only around 70,000 ppv buys (the biggest joke ppv :D )

Barrera vs. Juarez II with 180,000 buys (even with very solid undercard)

Barrera vs. Peden with 125,000 buys

link >> http://forum.philboxing.com/viewtopic.php?t=62514

:biglaugh:

How WRONG you are!!! AGAIN!!! (trying to change your PPV estimate numbers from 400,000.... :biglaugh: )

The BIGGEST PPV joke was the Pac/Larios card, but was probably beaten (as the WORST PPV card) by the Pac/Solis card.... :biglaugh: Don't hold your breath for the release of THOSE numbers....

Scheduling this fight a few weeks before DLH's fight was the WORST thing Pac (yes, he's responsible for this schedule) could have done!!! I'm sure you don't believe the 128K number that some poster (that I'm sure has NO source) posted....

Oh and that guy is even denying that his estimate was 400K :D
The link in my previous post proves that he's in denial. That's what nuthugging can do to a man's judgement.

Read further down that link and you'll find the answer... And don't conclude that I'm denying something... :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 1:15 pm 
Cruiserweight

PaclandBoxer wrote:
Pacwan wrote:
Sluggo wrote:
PaclandBoxer wrote:
Pacwan wrote:
dodonglerny wrote:
YES, ONLY 128 THOUSAND VERY LOW CONSIDERING THAT SOLIS WAS AN UNKWOWN FIGHTER. BUT NOT TOO BAD...PEACE TO ALL

If this is true, Pac is not a strong PPV attraction at all.
MAB vs JMM generated 225K PPV buys while MAB vs Fana earned
more than 200K
Pac's popularity and fan base is still concentrated on pinoy fans

Barrera vs. Fana is only around 70,000 ppv buys (the biggest joke ppv :D )

Barrera vs. Juarez II with 180,000 buys (even with very solid undercard)

Barrera vs. Peden with 125,000 buys

link >> http://forum.philboxing.com/viewtopic.php?t=62514

:biglaugh:

How WRONG you are!!! AGAIN!!! (trying to change your PPV estimate numbers from 400,000.... :biglaugh: )

The BIGGEST PPV joke was the Pac/Larios card, but was probably beaten (as the WORST PPV card) by the Pac/Solis card.... :biglaugh: Don't hold your breath for the release of THOSE numbers....

Scheduling this fight a few weeks before DLH's fight was the WORST thing Pac (yes, he's responsible for this schedule) could have done!!! I'm sure you don't believe the 128K number that some poster (that I'm sure has NO source) posted....

Oh and that guy is even denying that his estimate was 400K :D
The link in my previous post proves that he's in denial. That's what nuthugging can do to a man's judgement.

Read further down that link and you'll find the answer... And don't conclude that I'm denying something... :lol:

Where is that 200K PPV guesstimate of yours ? All i saw was 400K.

-> http://forum.philboxing.com/viewtopic.p ... c&start=30

To say that the cost of PPV is something like $24 is another blunder.
And on top of that, even a $24 PPV would not generate 400K PPV buys
for Pac vs Solis. Why don't you just admit that you deny making an
estimate of 400K after hearing the news of the low PPV result of Pac vs Solis. It is clearly written by you in that post that your estimate is 400K
and not 200K.
Oh btw, i can even dig your previous posts that you said Pac was paid $5M for that fight. Another denial in the making ... :biglaugh:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 1:20 pm 
Cruiserweight

BEERHAUZ wrote:
The reality here is : IT TAKES TWO TO TANGO...Pac can't do it alone :lol:

The truth hurts.

My theory....Bob Arum picked a fruit that wasn't ripe enough to be PPV headliner.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 1:32 pm 
Heavyweight

Pacwan wrote:
PaclandBoxer wrote:

Where is that 200K PPV guesstimate of yours ? All i saw was 400K.

-> http://forum.philboxing.com/viewtopic.p ... c&start=30

To say that the cost of PPV is something like $24 is another blunder.
And on top of that, even a $24 PPV would not generate 400K PPV buys
for Pac vs Solis. Why don't you just admit that you deny making an
estimate of 400K after hearing the news of the low PPV result of Pac vs Solis. It is clearly written by you in that post that your estimate is 400K
and not 200K.
Oh btw, i can even dig your previous posts that you said Pac was paid $5M for that fight. Another denial in the making ... :biglaugh:

400,000 x 24.95 = 9,980,000

9,980,000 / 44.95 = 222,024 (that's 200k :D )

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 3:48 pm 
Cruiserweight

for me its from 25,000 to 50,000 ppv buys.since a lot of pinoys didnt know about the fight.i read it in an article by salven.they were waiting an ad from hbo.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 3:54 pm 
Cruiserweight

from heroe del silencio-BTW, did you noticed people going home before the main event started?

why heroe ? are you there ?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:39 am 
Cruiserweight

Location: I have my tickets for Heroes Del Silencio's one-night only concert in the USA!!
What are the PPV numbers for the Pacquiao-Solis boxing event? It's been more than two weeks, and we are still waiting. I hope the figures are released, unlike the Larios-Pacquiao PPV numbers. Paclandboxer, where are the numbers?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:44 am 
Cruiserweight

Location: I have my tickets for Heroes Del Silencio's one-night only concert in the USA!!
Bump Bump Bump.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:48 am 
Heavyweight

What are the PPV numbers for the Pacquiao-Solis boxing event? It's been more than two weeks, and we are still waiting. I hope the figures are released, unlike the Larios-Pacquiao PPV numbers. Paclandboxer, where are the numbers?

according to toprank: 375,980 PPV not too shabby huh?

http://www.toprank.com/PPVsales/PacquaioSolis=32567%

^^^
link

Geico.com even a Pac NUTHUGGER can do it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:03 am 
Light Heavyweight

If the number is true, then case is closed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 11:00 am 
Cruiserweight

Johnny.Rooks wrote:

^^^
link

My bad. It has increased to 500K. Pacquiao is the man...the PPV King!! lol.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 11:06 am 
Cruiserweight

128K not bad!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 11:09 am 
Heavyweight

Johnny.Rooks wrote:

^^^
link

My bad. It has increased to 500K. Pacquiao is the man...the PPV King!! lol.

First time I've heard Señor Heroe appreciating the PAC-Solis PPV performance... :boohoo: :combo: :boohoo:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 144 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next